VT Oma
True Blue Farmgirl

335 Posts

Sheila
Greensboro Vermont
USA
335 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2024 :  8:55:50 PM  Show Profile
Emily, I have mailed out your package today Priority, sorry for getting it in the mail late. Have a Happy 4th of July!

VT Oma #5766
Under a tall tree I will lie, and let the clouds go sailing by. - J.R.R. Tolkien

Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2691 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2691 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2024 :  3:45:49 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Diaaaaaana... I finally got your box mailed out today, so sorry for the tardiness, thank you for being so patience with me as I settle into a new routine, new full time job and pure exhaustion. I hope your little love language mail art that is coming your way. P.S. It's fragile!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4364 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2024 :  6:40:46 PM  Show Profile
:D
I TOTALLY get it April! Life is FULL of challenges, changes, setbacks! Some happy, some unexpected, some hard. Its ok. I always feel that timing is everything so im so looking forward to receiving it April! It could have taken you a year or nothing at all and my heart still would understand! I'll let you know when I get it and pray your life changes find you settled soon and back in a,'routine! :) hugs!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4364 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2024 :  6:41:33 PM  Show Profile
Soooo, when and whats August hold MaryJane?? Lol,

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16367 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16367 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2024 :  8:30:47 PM  Show Profile
I thought I'd come up with a theme August 1 and skip this month (or maybe pick it up September 1 when things slow down for me). My last B&B guests left today until later in the summer and next week I have roofing crews coming, and as is always the case, a magazine to create! We're working on the Oct/Nov issue right now. And did I mention that I'm moving irrigation hoses constantly every two hours this time of year. Ah, the long days of summer:)

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4364 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2024 :  10:13:36 AM  Show Profile
I just got my mail art from April today. :D I'm the biggest goober cuz I cried when I opened it. Its so beautiful and beautifully created! Her mail art 'language ' was the language of love! How apropos! She is a very loving person!!She combined God's Word with an up-cycled frame and ( one of my favorite creatures!) a gorgeous fox! Its ingenious AND creative AND just so heartmoving for me!
The language of love radiates from this art piece but also greatly from the heart of April, my farmsister, my sister in Xhrist and my dear friend!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4364 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2024 :  10:18:23 AM  Show Profile
Holy moly, MaryJane, totally get it! You've a lot on your plate too! Good idea, this month is a whopper of a busy month here too with husband gone during the fastest pasture grass growing season ever it seems. I'm outside every day but Saturday or rainy days!
I know you are holding down the fort there with all the energy you have! Fist bump for us working women everywhere! Blessins of health and strength to you and looking forward to next mail art! ( and magazine!!) Hugs!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farmgirl Mail Art:  May Mail Art 2024 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page