Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Greetings from a newbie from Michigan!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Greetings from a newbie from Michigan! Next Topic  

Sallie
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2005 :  11:51:05 AM  Show Profile
Hello! I found MaryJane's Farmgirl book at our local bookstore and have been enjoying it so much! I was raised in the suburbs, live now in the city and aspire to live in the country (much sooner rather than later!).

I have been happily married to David, my best friend, for eight years. We have not been blessed with any children. We have a home-based graphic design and communications business and really do enjoy being together 24/7! I enjoy cooking, crafts, reading, writing, scrapbooking, counted cross stitch, working on my blog... So many fun things to do, so little time!

I look forward to learning from the other ladies here and offering what I can in topics that aren't specifically farm related.

Sallie

My blog is:
www.twotalentliving.com

knittin girl13
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Haley

8 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2005 :  2:40:15 PM  Show Profile
hi and welcome sallie! these ladies here are great! Good luck here and it is great to have you in the forum!

Haley
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2005 :  3:12:34 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Sallie!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." --Henry David Thoreau

**When life throws scraps your way ~ Make a Quilt!**
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2005 :  10:14:36 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Sallie!!! Glad you found us! Sounds like you have so much to offer!!!

Jenny in Utah
The best things in life arn't things!
Go to Top of Page

simplegirl
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Teresa
OR
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2005 :  07:56:25 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to the group Sallie. I know what you mean about so little time. But then if there were 40 hours in a day we would all find more ways to fill it wouldn't we?

Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have. ~Doris Mortman
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Greetings from a newbie from Michigan! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page