Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 natural alternative for high cholesterol
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic natural alternative for high cholesterol Next Topic
Page: of 2

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2007 :  07:01:28 AM  Show Profile
Sometimes, Michele, family and close friends just will not *get it*. That's when you have to let go of their approval being important to you and walk the path that you feel is best for you and your own health. What works for one will not work for another.

Humor is the prelude to faith and Laughter is the beginning of prayer. -- Reinhold Niebuhr

I want to be an "outrageous" old woman who never gets called an old lady. I want to be wiser, resonate love & peace and be earth-colored, till I fade away from pure joy!

http://farmstyle.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

KarenP
True Blue Farmgirl

666 Posts

Karen
Chippewa Falls Wisconsin
USA
666 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2007 :  07:13:19 AM  Show Profile
Michele,
My FIL messes with the doctors all the time.
He will loads of Ice Cream a week or so before the fast for the test and his numbers will be sky high, the next he'll eat salads and lots of veggies before the fast and the numbers will be really low.
He has decided it's a new fad that keeps you buy drugs, and if you eat and exercise right it shouldn't be a problem (he's 85 and in better shape than most of us, rides a Air Dyne each day for 20 to 30 minutes)
KarenP

"Purest Spring Water in the World"

Edited by - KarenP on Apr 08 2007 07:14:22 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic natural alternative for high cholesterol Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page