ashcordes
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Ashley
Roann IN
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2007 :  10:05:41 AM  Show Profile
Does anyone know how many days after your period starts, or ends, you are supposed to ovulate? Anyone use ovulation tests, have they worked for you, how do you know when to use them? We are on our second month of trying for number two...didn't really have to worry about it with number one, went of the pill and was pregnant that month...but we had more energy and time to try then too!

Thanks for any help you can provide!

akcowgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

296 Posts

Valerie
Homer Alaska
USA
296 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2007 :  10:27:43 AM  Show Profile  Send akcowgirl a Yahoo! Message
Your Ovulation dates varies from person to person. The standerd date according to docters is day 14 but i for example don't ovulate till day 18. Try going to www.tcoyf.com there is lost of info about it there and they have a great forum where you can ask questions for people who have been using this method to get pregnant for a very long time. There is lots and lots of knowlege in that board. There is also a book that i have and love called "Taking charge of Your Fertility" it has lots of info in it also. I take my basal body temp. every morning and that is how i keep track of my cycle. If you have and more questions about this or want more info please feel free to ask. I have been using this method of tracking my cycles for over a year but not nessasarily trying to get pregnant. Good Luck

Valerie
Yes, I live in my own little world. But that's ok they know me here.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Ovulation? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page