Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 My Natural Childbirth Experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic My Natural Childbirth Experience Next Topic
Page: of 4

Lizabeth
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Washington
560 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  09:05:19 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Laura, for sharing your story. May you and your family have comfort and peace.

http://www.handcraftsbyheather.com
Go to Top of Page

primjillie
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Jill
Antelope CA
USA
138 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  1:45:56 PM  Show Profile
I was very interested in reading your story, since I had the same problem with labor. I gave birth to three children, but never went into labor with any of them. They had to induce each one (the first one was induced at 44 weeks, because they were sure I was wrong on my dates, which I wasn't) and everytime they stopped the pitocin, my labor stopped. I didn't know there was a reason for that, so I'm glad I read your post and I feel relieved (even after 20+ years) that I am not the only one this happened to. I always felt like there was something wrong with me since my body never responded like it was supposed to. I feel like I would have died 100 years ago too, since I would have had no way to deliver my baby. Thanks for sharing!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic My Natural Childbirth Experience Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page