Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Knit/Crochet Dishcloth Swap-ARE WE GOOD?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Knit/Crochet Dishcloth Swap-ARE WE GOOD? Next Topic
Page: of 7

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  06:30:17 AM  Show Profile
Wahoo!!! I'm so glad that you liked everything Kristina! It was fun to put together. (And now I can finally show a photo of that bunny on my blog! Stay tuned, will post later today... Yes, I knit a carrot. What can I say? I had some time on my hands that night!)

Don't worry AT ALL about sending my package after your trip. I will look forward to some mail treasures when you return...NO RUSH, NO WORRIES!

Hope everyone else is having as much fun with this as I am!!!

Catherine :)

http://yogurtandgranola.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

shmeg
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Megan
Granville Ohio
USA
222 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  07:02:14 AM  Show Profile
Ok, now I'm nervous! I've been sick all week along with my two year old! My son's birthday is tomorrow and I've only managed to start one dishcloth! Yikes, better get a move on! I have found some pretty great things to put in the package though.

Wish me luck!
Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  07:31:43 AM  Show Profile
Okay, "Pete" is on the blog, take a look! And take a look at my sister-in-law's new blog (mrandmrsme.blogspot.com) which I reference in today's post. It's a new endeavor and I know she'd love to have comments and support from Farmgirls!

Go to Top of Page

vintagegrl
True Blue Farmgirl

280 Posts

Jeanette
NH
USA
280 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  09:09:01 AM  Show Profile
Sharon,

I plan to mail your "stuff" Monday or Tuesday at the latest. The power went out on Tuesday and my PC was on (and I was not at home) --unfortunately my PC's brains are fried. So while I get a replacement PC I'm using my son's PC, I won't be able to check in as much, but I'll let you know when I send it out.

J
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  09:49:27 AM  Show Profile
cmandle,
just looked @ ur two washcloths, Mason-Dixin & Honeycomb...U-R so talented......
Cute pic of ur son & luv ur kitty too!

>^..^<
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  09:56:52 AM  Show Profile
Knewslady,
I sent you package last week, but I had to send it snail mail (a wee bit heavy) so you should be receiving it either this weekend or at least no later than mid week next week...
Hope all is well in KY. It has been horribly cold & windy here in beautiful sunny SO. Calif.
I live in a agricultural county & between the recent freeze, rains & extreme cold winds many farmers are experiancing major damage to their crops.
We lost all of our avacados on our tree & our apricot & fig trees don't look good either. The only tree bloosoming is our Almond tree. Oh well,,,,it is what it is.
Well time to head over to the "Home Desperate" [Home Depot] store w/my hubby. LOL!
tata-4-now

>^..^<
Go to Top of Page

knewslady
True Blue Farmgirl

555 Posts

Kathy
Russellville KY
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  1:06:10 PM  Show Profile
I will be mailing yours on Monday. Sorry it has taken me so long, just too much going on these days it seems.
I'm sorry about the cold weather, hope it warms up before long. It's certainly cold here today and windy.
Have a good one.
Kathy

Will always be a farmgirl at heart
Visit my online shop at http://thebackfence.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Daisy
True Blue Farmgirl

107 Posts

Daisy
Thistle Sprig Farm NW Indiana
USA
107 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2007 :  07:27:39 AM  Show Profile
AUNT JENNY! Thank you so much for the package!! The dishcloths are just beautiful! Thank you so much for the other goodies as well! I am totally in love with Redwork! The package smelled so nice from the soap! Your package will be out this week! I'm almost finished! Daisy
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2007 :  1:00:57 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad you liked it and that it got there okay Daisy. I LOVE the smell of that soap...cantelope..yummy huh?

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2007 :  11:46:35 AM  Show Profile
Howdy Dishcloth Swappers!

Ten days to go until our swapping deadline...how's it coming along? If you're running into roadblocks that will extend your mailing date - DO LET YOUR PARTNER KNOW!

Hope everyone is having fun knitting/crocheting their springy dishcloths and gathering up a few fun treasures for their partners!

Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2007 :  12:25:08 PM  Show Profile
I just finished mine today. (After tearing one out twice!) They turned out cute. Now to put my box together......I still have tea cups and spring things to finish up and mail as well. Yikes, I need to get crack-a-lackin'!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2007 :  4:31:50 PM  Show Profile
Mine has been finished just cant seem to get to the post office during the hours they are open. Mine will go out definatly on Friday and earlier if I can swing it.

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

shmeg
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Megan
Granville Ohio
USA
222 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2007 :  5:45:45 PM  Show Profile
Hey Karin-
Don't you worry about it, I'm feeling a little behind with all my swaps as well. I have your package pretty close but still have one dishcloth yet to do. Better get busy!
-Megan
Go to Top of Page

knewslady
True Blue Farmgirl

555 Posts

Kathy
Russellville KY
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2007 :  7:50:07 PM  Show Profile
Hey Katmom, I got your box today and it was absolutely wonderful. A great big thanks to you for everything and believe me ladies it was full. I hope to get to the post office tomorrow to get yours in the mail. Thanks again and I love it all.
Kathy

Will always be a farmgirl at heart
Visit my online shop at http://thebackfence.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  05:18:13 AM  Show Profile
I've been out of town for a week, but I have my dishcloths done and just need to package everything up. I'm going to the post office tomorrow, so hopefully they'll go off then.

kt

http://ktknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  7:31:56 PM  Show Profile
Hi Knewslady,
Glad the package arrived. Now you know why it took so long to deliever, I pity the poor mail-carrier. Any ways, I hope you enjoy the goodies.
Have a great week and even sunnier weekend.
tata-4-now

>^..^<
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  8:17:01 PM  Show Profile
I am so behind! I'd hoped to get stuff in the mail Monday and that didn't happen:(
Moving mother in law to a "home" on Saturday and hopefully things will calm a bit after that.
Sharon the slow

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page

vintagegrl
True Blue Farmgirl

280 Posts

Jeanette
NH
USA
280 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2007 :  05:15:15 AM  Show Profile
Sharon,

I sent your package yesterday, I'm told you should receive it by Friday. I can certainly understand how busy you are--you have a lot on your plate, don't worry about it.

J
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2007 :  10:04:32 AM  Show Profile
Hello!!! Been Away for a while, why I don't know....Just a lasp in mind I think...Anyway I'm back and looking to send off my package to Aunt George....

I haven't seen her here today.... We have had Snow off and on for two weeks and it really bothers me, I would rather just stay in bed than venture out in 20 degree weather....

NewHeat................Margie

margie

Edited by - newheart on Mar 08 2007 10:05:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

Daisy
True Blue Farmgirl

107 Posts

Daisy
Thistle Sprig Farm NW Indiana
USA
107 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2007 :  4:51:59 PM  Show Profile
Aunt Jenny your package went out today!! Daisy
Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2007 :  2:29:40 PM  Show Profile
Faith,
I mailed your package today.
Marcia

"I suppose the pleasure of country life lies really in the eternally renewed evidence of the determination to live." Vita Sackville-West

Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2007 :  5:45:30 PM  Show Profile
Jeanette, I got the package Thursday evening. Boy! am I spoiled!! Thank you for all of the dishcloths, the wonderful scented items and the cupie dolls. My daughter has already laid claim to the funny pen, so she thanks you too! We got mom moved yesterday, so I WILL be mailing your box Tuesday.
Thanks again!
Sharon

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2007 :  05:47:12 AM  Show Profile
Just a reminder that packages should be mailed by Thursday this week, unless you've made other arrangements with your partner. So fun to hear that packages are arriving and that you all are having fun with your dishcloths and treats!

Go to Top of Page

vintagegrl
True Blue Farmgirl

280 Posts

Jeanette
NH
USA
280 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2007 :  05:57:48 AM  Show Profile
Sharon,

I'm so happy you received the package and that both you and your little girl like it. I tried to get stuff that was made here in New Hampshire.

Catherine, thanks so much for coming up with the idea for this swap. I really enjoyed it.
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2007 :  08:11:50 AM  Show Profile
Mine is in a box and ready to go. ust have to find time to get to the post office.

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Knit/Crochet Dishcloth Swap-ARE WE GOOD? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page