Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 I love a new skirt....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic I love a new skirt.... Next Topic
Page: of 2

MustangSuzie
True Blue Farmgirl

634 Posts

Sarah
New London Missouri
USA
634 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2007 :  7:57:37 PM  Show Profile  Send MustangSuzie a Yahoo! Message
That is a beatiful skirt. You are very talented.

Sarah
Go to Top of Page

Juliekay
True Blue Farmgirl

237 Posts

237 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  04:57:55 AM  Show Profile
Tasha,

You are my hero! If only I could find the time to learn, I have a sewing machine but I am a complete novice and I have a 6 month old. That skirt is exactly the type of thing I'd love to do.
Go to Top of Page

Wood Bee Farmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Joanne
Folsom California
USA
12 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2007 :  12:04:38 AM  Show Profile
Do you mean your lovely shiney hair? Baking soda and ACV, what is it and how do you do it? I am interested due to a recent skin itching problem that seems to occur mostly after I shower and shampoo, even though I am now using Melaleuca non chems for soap and schampoo and conditioner. Plus seeing a Kaiser Allergist who tells me I am not allergic to anything, it is internal with my nerve endings just going off on me whenever they please or do not please. My blood tests for foods were negative so I take antihistamines and another thing that the internet says will make me gain weight, huh that is like 12 lbs so far since November. 8wks. I am looking for all natural ways to start living and stop this random unbearable itching all over. The meds do help but I still randomly itch and run for more antihistamine. I open the capsule and put the powder right on my tongue, yuk, but in about 10 minutes it begins to let up and gradually go away until next time it surprises me! I quit showering daily and sponge bathe now, but my hair I do in the shower, its below my shoulders so showering is easier for hair. I did not mean to do or day alll this I was just excited about what your cute picture said under it.
By the way I too like your skirt, very creative and yes the fabrics do great together!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic I love a new skirt.... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page