Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 AuntGeorge-Thank You!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic AuntGeorge-Thank You! Next Topic  

LizDarnell
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

Liz
Gulfport MS
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  10:38:18 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much for the great patterns! Every one of them looks fantastic, I will be able to start out with the more simple ones and work/learn my way up. I love the dress w/ apron ones my girls will go crazy for those. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will be sending you money to cover the shipping, are you sure you don't want anything else for the patterns? I need to go pick out fabrics now, hopefully I can find a good sale somewhere now that Walmart doesn't carry fabrics here anymore. Thanks again!!
~Liz

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  10:56:04 AM  Show Profile
You are welcome Liz, glad you got the box. I'm pretty sure most of those are new and uncut. If you find one cut, just make sure I placed all the pieces back in before cutting out your pattern. If any pieces are missing just let me know and I'll check through my stash of pieces that I have in my out of the envelope box. No, please don't pay for the patterns. They are a gift from one seamstress to another. Just glad you can get some use out of them. The apron/dresses are really cute! My girls were thrilled to know that some other little girls will be enjoying them! Sorry about your Wal-Mart closing their fabric department. That really stinks. Ours is staying open.
Glad you got them.

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/index.html
Thanks for checking out my apron and sewing musings!
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  11:12:46 AM  Show Profile
Aunt George,
I left you the nicest message on your blog, but then they said server error and so went my message. Anyway, good thrifting, love the wool purse you made, and so glad to have you back with us. This is the short version.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  11:19:57 AM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo,
You are so sweet...thankyou! I have been having trouble posting on my blog lately too. It wiped out a whole post with photos and all. Started when I changed the format to their new and improved version. Ha......Thanks!

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/index.html
Thanks for checking out my apron and sewing musings!
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic AuntGeorge-Thank You! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page