Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 ISO Intructions for MaryJane' Rolling Pin Hanger
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic ISO Intructions for MaryJane' Rolling Pin Hanger Next Topic  

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7478 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7478 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2016 :  5:33:20 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I have been trying to find the instructions for MaryJane's fabric Rolling Pin Hanger. I thought I saw them in either a Sisterhood Issue or Magazine issue. Does anyone have them and can you send me the link to it?

Thanks so much.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2016 :  11:44:16 AM  Show Profile
Hi Linda.
You'll find instructions for the rolling pin hanger in our "Magic Happens" Dec 15/Jan 16 issue, p. 88-89. Have fun making it!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6912 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6912 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2016 :  12:31:15 PM  Show Profile
Linda if you don't have that copy I have plenty of ink in my printer so I can send you a copy.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015.

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7478 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7478 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2016 :  2:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks, Carol. I do have that copy. (Thanks, Sara, for the offer.) Somehow my 2016 MaryJanesFarm magazines got below the 2010 in the stack, and since I knew it was not that far back I didn't look there. I will have fun making it - I have several rolling pins and would love too have them within arms reach.

I have mentioned to both Brian and to Meg that an Index of the craft projects in the magazines that have directions would help farmgirls when they are looking for a pattern. I knew I'd seen the pattern, but looked through 2 years of magazines and couldn't find it.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Edited by - quiltee on Oct 25 2016 2:20:04 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic ISO Intructions for MaryJane' Rolling Pin Hanger Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page