Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 how do you know if you have "worms"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic how do you know if you have "worms" Next Topic
Page: of 2

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9382 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9382 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2007 :  2:08:04 PM  Show Profile
Just a note on the stuff that comes through the mail. We do not have health insurance and so thought it would be good to do a detox and other things to keep us healthy. We sent for the stuff and it is good. We use this twice a year and it does take care of parasites. I can't think of the name of the stuff we sent for because we don't happen to have it on hand right now. We also take garlic as this will kill the worms but you should use something to move the waste along. Something natural not a laxative.
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9382 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9382 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2007 :  2:23:02 PM  Show Profile
a p.s. on my last post we also give our dogs garlic and the vets said that is a good idea. We don't do it often but if we see them scooting along the floor on their bottoms they get a dose. It is a sign of worms.
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  06:14:56 AM  Show Profile
Ihave something funny to add to your post Denise.............when dogs drag their butt on the ground, my nephew calls it "butt surfing". I have ground flax seed to help with the "laxative".......I still haven't started my cleanse...I am such a procrastinator.!!!

independent consultant with Epicure Selections www.epicureselections.com "Everyday gourmet simply by opening a jar!"
Go to Top of Page

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2007 :  11:56:30 AM  Show Profile
Denise,

FYI dog scooting can also be anal sac problems or just a dog relieving the pressure itself
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic how do you know if you have "worms" Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page