Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Your prayers & healing light urgently needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Your prayers & healing light urgently needed Next Topic
Page: of 2

EagleNest
True Blue Farmgirl

192 Posts

Mary
Yakima WA
192 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2007 :  9:30:10 PM  Show Profile
Melanie
You're in my prayers. May the Lord bless thee and keep thee safe.
Mary

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Gal 5:22
Go to Top of Page

lamamama
True Blue Farmgirl

255 Posts

Melanie
CA
USA
255 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  10:14:31 AM  Show Profile
Farmgirls........ I want you to know how I treasure each & every one of your posts. I truly believe in the healing power of prayer. I am reading them at least once a day, to help myself stay as positive as possible, & to help reduce anxiey. Missy, I do hope your biopsy was fine. The waiting truly is difficult, isn't it?
Spoke with my Doctor yesterday, & she says we'll know more in about a week. Have an important test coming up Monday, & the results are key.
I am sure I'll be reading these posts over & over & over.......
With gratitude,
Melanie
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  10:28:24 AM  Show Profile
Melanie, I am praying for you to have supernatural peace as you wait. It is very tough. But, I have a picture of you, with your heavenly father next to you, and your hand is in His. He is the One Who calmed the sea.

Love,
Ann

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2007 :  07:26:35 AM  Show Profile
Melanie, it concerns me that you haven't posted anymore about those test results. You're in my prayers daily. Would you let us know how you're making out and what you know about your condition?
<<<hugs>>>
Ann

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2007 :  09:21:40 AM  Show Profile
Glad you sent a gentle reminder, Ann. We will continue to pray and hope to hear from you soon, Melanie.
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2007 :  09:52:12 AM  Show Profile
Melanie, Know that my prayers are ascending on your behalf.
Blessings, Julia

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2007 :  11:19:47 AM  Show Profile
Melanie- We are here and still praying for you. Take good care of yourself, we want you strong and well.Please know we are all thinking about you and sending healing light and love.

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

simpler1773
True Blue Farmgirl

234 Posts

Ricki
Ashland Wisconsin
USA
234 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2007 :  12:56:51 PM  Show Profile  Send simpler1773 a Yahoo! Message
Prayers and (((hugs)))

~Ricki~
You can't pour anything out of an empty vessel, take care of yourself!
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2007 :  08:58:49 AM  Show Profile
from one melanie to another.......may Gods healing power wash over you and keep you free from harm

"learn to watch snails" SARK
Go to Top of Page

lamamama
True Blue Farmgirl

255 Posts

Melanie
CA
USA
255 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2007 :  10:48:43 AM  Show Profile
Dearest Farmgirls, here is an update....for what it is worth. :(

I have been waiting & waiting & waiting (almost one month!) for the test resutlts of a 24 hour urine collection. It is a VERY important test as far as my diagnosis goes. Well, my Doc's office finally found out today from the lab that the urine specimen was "spilled during transport, & had to be discarded." Excuse me for venting, but you can probably imagine how I feel. First off, I am a Nurse, & believe me the top of that specimen container was screwed on tight! Why didn't the lab notify my Doctor's office? Why did I have to call my Doc's office 5 times to get them to follow-up on the test? What is it with our healthcare system?!? So, now I have to begin the whole process again. Four days of a special diet - including NO COFFEE OR TEA!! - then a whole day pretty much tied to the house (or should I say toilet?). Then more waiting, anywhere from 5-10 days for the test results. Sheesh.....

But I want to say once again how much your prayers & support continue to mean to me. I have been hanging on by the proverbial last thread, & I'm sure it would have snapped if not for all of you. I hope you will continue to pray for me, & my dear little boys.
Love & blessings,
Melanie
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2007 :  11:13:07 AM  Show Profile
Oh Melanie. I am sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what this waiting must be like. I will contineue to pray for you.

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2007 :  11:28:23 AM  Show Profile
Melanie,
Done, done, done. You are in my prayers. This is a scary time for you and take some comfort in the knowledge that we are all praying fervently for a good outcome for you.
Georgann

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/index.html
Thanks for checking out my apron and sewing musings!
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2007 :  11:32:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
How insensitive those people were - all the way from the transporting agency to the lab to the doctor's office. Shame on them for not realizing that there are real people counting on their actions. I'm so sorry you have to go through the unpleasantness of testing/waiting all over again. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this second round of tests.

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

knittingmomma
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Tonya
Vermont
106 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2007 :  11:41:53 AM  Show Profile
Melanie,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. May you feel some peace knowing you are in God's hands.
Warm wishes,
Tonya - Simple Living, Farmsteading Mom of 5

Natural Earth Farm - A Village Homestead making handcrafted goods of natural fibers - http://www.naturalearthfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2007 :  2:25:59 PM  Show Profile
Melanie, I'm so sorry you have this frustration on top of everything else. I am praying... Meanwhile, thanks for the update and feel free to vent.
XO,
Ann

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

vintagegrl
True Blue Farmgirl

280 Posts

Jeanette
NH
USA
280 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2007 :  2:32:50 PM  Show Profile
Melanie, I feel for you. You have every right to be extremely annoyed and frustrated. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

J
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Your prayers & healing light urgently needed Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page