Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farmgirl-theme 10" Square Swap SIGNUPS CLOSED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl-theme 10" Square Swap SIGNUPS CLOSED Next Topic
Page: of 12

horsecrazy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

becky
Corrales New Mexico
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  1:22:37 PM  Show Profile
JACKPOT!!!!
Inside todays mail delivery I received 6 bundles of goodness: Beverley, Darlene, Judith,Rachael (your calligraphy is awesome), Angie, and Amy!
Ya Hooooo!
Thanks gals! I am praying for Hadlee, that she will find comfort by making new friends, learning new skills, and enjoying her time. Sometimes I think it's harder on the moms and grandmas!!!! She is a strong little girl!
Becky
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  2:03:12 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for your encouraging words Becky. I know this granny tends to over think things.Just being cautious perhaps.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

horsecrazy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

becky
Corrales New Mexico
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  3:19:57 PM  Show Profile
You are an awesome grandma. I miss my grandmas tremendously. Have a good evening!!! Becky
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  4:19:10 PM  Show Profile
Received three more 'letters' today.
Kathleen: piggies & veggies! (Your letter had a hand stamp on it that said "additional postage required", but my postman put a big red X right over that nasty old stamp. Ain't he just the nicest guy?!)
Darlene: both are red, white & blue & wonderful. At first, I thought you'd sent me two of the same, but upon further inspection, they are different!
Sara: farmer's market & My Little Ponies-what says 'farmgirl' better than going to market & ponies?
I am going to be so sad to see this end. I really love finding all those letters in my mailbox.
I will be signing up for the next swap asap!

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  07:31:39 AM  Show Profile
Yesterday was such a fun mail day! I received 4 envelopes of fabrics. Angie, I loved your colors! I think the fruit looks a little retro..really like that! Rachel, 2 designs I haven't seen before. Must be the same designer. Loved them! I, too, think your caligraphy is beautiful! Sara, ponies, of course!...and, a new design! Love them both..Thank you! Denise Ann, knock-out choices as usual...love your fabrics!

So, whoever said we can't "love" inanimate objects did not know fabriholics! Ha! Thank you all!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon

Edited by - forgetmenot on Jun 28 2016 07:35:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  07:36:24 AM  Show Profile
True, Judith. Who would have thought we would all get so excited over little squares of colorful fabrics...arriving in our mail boxes.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  09:49:57 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Thank you to Denise and Betty, you made my heart sing with your fabulous fabrics. There still aren't any matches. I can't stop telling everyone about my farmgirl sisters and the fabric I get from all over the country! It's amazing what we do for each other. This fabric might be the only bright spot in someone's day. We all have those days once in awhile. Then we open our mail and our sisters loved on us. How awesome is that?

Linda, hurry and tell us what fabric is next! You might as well just put my name on the list when you post it! LOL!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  10:12:20 AM  Show Profile
My fabric squares came from Denise today, and they are great, and pretty too. Thanks Denise.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  10:18:02 AM  Show Profile
I know what you mean, Darlene. It is the brightest part of my day to get to the mail box & find fabric from all over the country. I can hardly wait to begin work on my farmgirl quilt! It will be my happy quilt!

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  11:30:05 AM  Show Profile
Ahh, Darlene, you are so right!

I received Betty's fabrics today! I just love them both! Its hard to believe how different the designs are! I can't wait to do some fun quilting with these! Thank you, Betty!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  11:39:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the delay in posting. we are closing in on the final stretch here with mom. I might be MIA for a bit but wanted to drop a note to let you al know that my squares went out yesterday morning from the post office. Some of you may receive them today, depending on your local delivery time. I know that 3-5 of you are here in Texas.

Also, I've received from Judith, Darlene, Sara B., and Betty. Wasn't able to get over there yet today but probably have more waiting. So far, these are all so "FUN" and I can't wait to starting making things. I had planned on a quilt, but I'm not sure that I should commit that amount of time with mom being so close to leaving us. Maybe it'll be something to launch when she's gone and my days feel empty as I'm sure they will.

God Bless!! ((HUGS))

SouthForty, MJFG#3794

\|/\|/
(u.u)
~V~ C*H*I*C*K*E*N - L*O*V*E

~*~ You can put your boots in the oven but that don't make 'em biscuits! ~*~
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  12:37:39 PM  Show Profile
Hey, Farmgirl Sisters!

I am loving all the fabrics. There are so many I don't think you could find in my necks of the woods! It makes my day opening these surprises. I have just 8 more to receive and I can start this quilt I have in mind for these!

Doris, I am so sorry. Know that you and yours will be in my thoughts. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Denise, hope your mother is doing much better at home now.

Marti, how was your sisters weekend? Tell us all about it!

Texas Gran, did Hadley have a good time at camp?

Rachel, loved the calligraphy envelope!

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

rachelbee
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Rachel
Carmel IN
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  1:01:11 PM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone for the compliments on my lettering, I picked that up this year just as a way to improve my fine motor skills and it's ended up being pretty addictive. Plus it makes the mail feel fancy and who doesn't love fancy mail.

Rachel, #6992
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  3:48:07 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Doris, you and your mother are in my prayers. Love on her and treasure your time left. We all go through this at some time in our lives. It's not easy but we get through it. When she reaches those golden streets of heaven she will be whole again and with Jesus. Peace my friend.

Rachel, my husband said, "look, someone wrote your name really big and it's pretty!" LOL. I think he likes to look at everything too and wants to know where it came from. It is done beautifully.

Denise, how is your mom doing? Still praying for her. Email me her address. I'll send her a card.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  4:06:56 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for all of the kind words. I'm sorry I haven't had time to comment on each post or even share my thoughts on

SouthForty, MJFG#3794

\|/\|/
(u.u)

Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  4:09:31 PM  Show Profile
...each adorable fabric. I am here reading but as usual phone refuses to allow proper posting/editing.

SouthForty, MJFG#3794

\|/\|/
(u.u)

Go to Top of Page

horsecrazy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

becky
Corrales New Mexico
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  4:19:58 PM  Show Profile
Oh My Goodness!
Received fabrics from Denise (LOVE LOVE LOVE the chickens and cherries, especially the cherry print because My grandma's maiden name was: CHERRY!!!!. Also received awesome fabrics from Sara (THANKS) and Betty (aprons and teapots Oh My) Another exciting day. Thanks everyone!!
Go to Top of Page

horsecrazy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

becky
Corrales New Mexico
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  4:23:25 PM  Show Profile
Doris,
My thoughts and many prayers are with you and your mom. I recently lost my dad, so I know precisely what you are dealing with. Each minute is a treasure. Love and hugs, and mostly prayers are sent to you. In His Love, Becky
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  5:14:28 PM  Show Profile
Two more fabric letters:
Denise- I love the checks & cherries, and ya'll know how much I love chickens & flowers.

Betty- The aprons are perfect to go with the tea pots.

Thank you ladies so much. I haven't been keeping track of whose fabrics I have, but I think there are still a couple more to come. I'm going to miss this!

Doris, I'm praying for your mom & you too.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  5:55:47 PM  Show Profile
Doris you, your sister and mom are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad you joined this group so we can lift you up and give you HUGS through our messages here.XXOOXX

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  8:45:07 PM  Show Profile
Girls, I must tell you that I am slow this time. I ordered one of my fabrics. Today I finally heard it had shipped. It is to be here Friday. So the plan is to mail them Saturday morning. I am sorry for the delay.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  9:15:26 PM  Show Profile
Doris, I am thinking of and praying for your mom and you tonight. You will both be in my night prayers. Hugs!

Farmgirl sister #3926

Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  03:38:34 AM  Show Profile
Fabric heaven strikes again! Thank you to Denise, Betty, Sara and Darlene for the wonderful fabrics. I think as a group were touching on almost every aspect of Farmgirl life in this collection, it's awesome. I'm in Linda's BOM and started using the fabrics from these swaps this month. It makes it extra fun!

Doris, you and your mom and all you family are in my prayers.

Hugs and Happy Day!
Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Matthew 25:40
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  05:48:58 AM  Show Profile
Denise, still praying for your Mom and hoping she heals completely. Poor dear. I felt so much better all around after re-section... except that I have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) which I did have before the surgery. other than that I felt better anyway lol. I hope she doesn't end up having to have the surgery tho, especially if she doesn't do well with anesthesia. Will continue to pray for her and for you all.

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Friends are sisters we choose with our heart.
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  05:52:20 AM  Show Profile
Ladies, I apologize. I meant to have my fabrics out to you by Monday. but our well went kaput and we've been carrying water and trying to get the pump to work.. to no avail.. so it's a new well to be drilled. I have to say, the Health Dept. was awesome when I went to apply for the permit for the well... walked out of the office with the permit in hand. The drillers are out in my yard at this moment digging a new well. They only dig tho, the ones that run the lines and power won't be here till probably after the 4th of July.. so still look forward to more water carrying (ok, not so bad, i'm building muscle right?). I will have the fabric out to you asap tho, I haven't forgotten, just got umphed by life lol.

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Friends are sisters we choose with our heart.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl-theme 10" Square Swap SIGNUPS CLOSED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page