Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farmgirl-theme 10" Square Swap SIGNUPS CLOSED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl-theme 10" Square Swap SIGNUPS CLOSED Next Topic
Page: of 12

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  5:24:12 PM  Show Profile
Kathy- Did you get 2 packages from me? you have my name twice there, so, I was wondering?

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  6:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
My mailbox had wonderful fabric from Amy, Beverley and Becky. I just love them all and am amazed at all the different topics each one portrays. I just can't get enough fabric from my fabric addicted sisters! LOL!

Denise, I hope your mother is doing better. Not a pleasant condition and it can turn very bad very quickly. Praying for a full and quick recovery.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  6:21:36 PM  Show Profile
Yup-Beverly-I typed Beverly, but it should have been Becky. Sorry girls. 63 year old eyes!!

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  9:02:22 PM  Show Profile
Darlene,
Thank you. She is doing so much better and I can take her home tomorrow. She is happy to get discharged tomorrow and see her dog.

Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  9:06:15 PM  Show Profile
Being home is the best medicine. It lifts our spirits.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  9:14:12 PM  Show Profile
If any of you fabric lovers are interested I put four pieces of fabric on the Barter page today. Cost is postage stamps.So basically the fabric is free, you are paying me for the postage, in stamps.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2016 :  2:52:01 PM  Show Profile
Today was a great day at the mail box. I let Hadlee open them for me, when I met up with them in town. Awesome prints one and all. Thank you to Rachel, Beverley, Angie, and Amy for the fabrics you chose. Hadlee even asked where everyone buys their fabrics...all over the USA!

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2016 :  4:07:07 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Denise,
Happy your mother can go home to see her fur baby. They become our children too, don't they? One time I was in the hospital for 18 days and my Boston Bulldog missed me so much that she had separation anxiety after that. If I was out of her site she would throw the pillows around and anything else she could get. LOL! It wasn't that funny then! I did love her to pieces though. Let her know I'm still praying for her.

Happy mailbox today. Great fabric from Angie and Rachel. I love them. So far there are no matches. That is incredible to me. Some of the prints I have not seen in this neck of the woods! Not joking, surrounded by trees! This is a great swap.

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2016 :  5:05:05 PM  Show Profile
Amy, I received your fabric today! I just can't believe the different prints either. Thank you! They are just so cute! I already have plans for one of them.

I wonder how many of us buy on-line? However, I know I haven't seen the fabric there either. My DH says you all are weaving them at home!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2016 :  6:41:34 PM  Show Profile
I had a great mail day today and yesterday. Today I received fabric from Amy, Angie. Yesterday I received fabric from Becky, Kathleen, Judith and Beverley. Thank you all very much sure makes my day more fun. Love all the fabric and I also have received fabric from Linda, Cristy and Kathy.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2016 :  6:45:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness-happy, happy mailbox today!!

Awesome fabrics from Rachel (great calligraphy, by the way & ya'll must know how much I love cows & chickens), Angie (sweet barnyard pals), and Amy (love them little piggies!!).

My Farmgirl quilt is going to be amazing! I can hardley wait to get it started.

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2016 :  6:59:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone, I have had no problems with the envelopes coming in all have been great. I buy my brown envelopes at Hobby Lobby, I like them because they are heavier. I stamped the front myself and got the stamp at Hobby Lobby too. I like to label my fabric just in case someone likes it well enough that they want to get some more. So glad everyone is enjoying the fabric. This is a great swap. Love the farmgirl theme. Love all the fabric I have been receiving. What is everyone else going to do with theirs.
I was thinking of making a farmgirl quilt with the names on the fabric from the girls who sent it.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2016 :  8:08:52 PM  Show Profile
I was able to get my fabric out today. So it should arrive next week. If someone does not receive something from me please let me know.

Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2016 :  9:45:14 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Great idea with the names sherry. But I've not kept track of the first few. I may need help getting those names when I get home. Lol.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2016 :  04:01:53 AM  Show Profile
Mine will go out Tuesday when I get back from my trip. I bet there will be a virtual orchard and barnyard full of wonderful surprises in my mail box!!!

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2016 :  08:32:08 AM  Show Profile
I have received a few so far and boy, what really nice fabrics and I LOVE the prints. Where did everyone get such cute prints. the baby pigs, the clothespins, etc etc... Such wonderful prints. I am Sooo glad I did this swap. this will be a wonderful quilt!!

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2016 :  09:07:06 AM  Show Profile
Denise Ann, I was sorry to hear about your mom's trip to ER. Diverticulitis is no fun! My MIL had it and now DH has it. So, I understand a little how uncomfortable it can be. I know you just have to put her comfort first! Glad to hear she is feeling better and can go home.

Marti, I hope you have a wonderful "sister's weekend"! Such a special time!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2016 :  3:42:16 PM  Show Profile
Purchased my fabric today after church. I'll send it out Tuesday :) Everything I've received is great! I may have to make a couple pot holders, a patchwork apron, a patchwork tea cozy and a picnic tablecloth. Note to self: get busy!!!

Farmgirl Sister #2315
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildThymeCreations?ref=pr_shop
https://www.flickr.com/photos/marketwoman45/albums
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2016 :  4:27:17 PM  Show Profile
I know, it is pretty exciting. When Hadlee was opening mine Saturday she would say, Oh granny, you could make something for my mom with this, and this, and this...( her mom loves pigs). So I can see some new pot holders for each of us and some towels , perhaps an apron or four. Oh goodness so much fun.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2016 :  5:24:04 PM  Show Profile
Becky, Thank you for the really, really, cute pig and clothespin fabrics. Thanks to Angie and Rachel. Such a great assortment of prints. Loooooove them!

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread

Edited by - Lavender Rose on Jun 27 2016 06:38:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

horsecrazy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

becky
Corrales New Mexico
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  10:09:14 AM  Show Profile
As this is my first fabric swap, I am just tremendously excited to see if my little "packages" of fabrics are making it to their destination. It is so much fun to see that it actually got there, and that everyone is as thrilled as I am to be getting little squares, almost every day. I don't remember being so anxious to get the mail since I was much younger and trying to retrieve the cereal box secret decoders from the mail box (not the community neighborhood box as we have now, ha)! This is beyond amazing. Thanks to everyone for their selections. In my head, I envision all the cute things these fabrics could become. I love the idea someone suggested of putting the name of the person that sent it on each square. I have seen quilts in the past that had the names of the maker of the block, but maybe next time we could somehow incorporate the person's name on the square so those of us that want to make a quilt would have the names and locations on them. I think that would be just awesome. I! hope all of you have a beautimus day (as my dad use to always say!)
Becky
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  10:22:43 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Happy again today. Beautiful fabrics from Judith and Sara. Thank you my farmgirl sisters. This is so much fun!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  10:48:20 AM  Show Profile
Over the past few days I have been in fabric heaven! I have received envelopes from Becky,Judith, Rachel, Angie, Kathy, Kathleen and Beverley. Every one is like opening a present, they are all so nice and it makes me feel so connected to each of you. This is the best, thanks so much

Hugs and Happy Day!
Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Matthew 25:40
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

horsecrazy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

becky
Corrales New Mexico
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  10:52:42 AM  Show Profile
Receiving each envelope, knowing it came with a huge amount of love, is like getting a wonderful hug from a best friend. As for me, I want to thank each one of you for your kindness, thoughtfulness, and generosity in selecting, preparing, and sending fabrics. Becky
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  11:26:48 AM  Show Profile
Thank you today to Sara Bell, Darlene Riboldi and Betty Hoffman for your cute farm girl choices of fabrics. I had to open my own envelopes today because Hadlee left early this morning to go to church camp. Please remember her in your prayers. This is the first time (in her almost 16 years) to spend the night away from this family. Her sister is too old for camp now, so Hadlee chose to be brave and go alone. This is a huge step for our brain tumor survivor...My son said he figures he will end up going to get her midweek, but we will see. I already miss her.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl-theme 10" Square Swap SIGNUPS CLOSED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page