Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 Rainiest November & December in ages -- can I say
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic Rainiest November & December in ages -- can I say Next Topic  

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2007 :  4:29:39 PM  Show Profile
that I absolutely hate mud?!?!

Okay, ladies, it rained almost every day when we first moved out here and were living in the trailer. Everything was wet & musty, and we had pallets and all sorts of things laid out to make a walkway from the trailer to where we parked. But I expected that because we have rainy Springs here.

But Winter? It's usually dry that time of the year, except for the occassional snow and/or ice. But nope, this year has been the wettest (all rain) on record. So now we have pallets, the the long cardboard boxes that held the siding, and everything else you can imagine to create paths across the thick, sucking (literally) mud and numerous puddles to places like our cars, the woodstove and woodpile, the dogpen, and the birdfeeders. I've never seen so much mud in my life!

Okay, vent over! And yes, I wish I needed the sunglasses on that smiley face!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Please visit me at www.marykay.com/pmiinch

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2007 :  08:44:39 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
I remember those days last spring here at our new house only we had wet sand instead of mud. We still have we sand because of all our rain too. I wish it would snow so I could get some stuff done here in the house instead working outside. If you can find the plastic tubs to pack your items in that would help with the musty moldy smell.

3 Blue Start Mother and Proud of it!
Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Rainiest November & December in ages -- can I say Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page