Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  06:21:25 AM  Show Profile
Yesterday I got a wonderful little package in the mail, from Laura. I opened the box and the card on top explained that she has dealt with horrible windstorms and no power and she was so sorry for the delay...I had no clue what she was talking about although I WAS very sorry for everything she went through.
Of course when I dug inside I remembered that b4 the holidays she had offered a little Lovin' The Farmgirl Life Book by MaryJane. Oh it is so wonderful! Girls look for this little book; its maybe 4 x 6, but it is just full of some neat stuff! I even see quotes from some of our famous farmgirls here on the forum!
Thank you Laura. AND she sent me some orange cinnamon Tea from a shop in her area which is simply heavenly! I am a TEA-A-HOLIC too!
All you farmgirls are SO sweet! I have received goodies from so many of you, just because, and you all make my days brighter!

X

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  06:27:31 AM  Show Profile
I have that book too. HOW NICE OF lAURA TO SEND IT TO YOU. Oops, I'm shouting again, sorry. It is a fun book. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  06:32:42 AM  Show Profile
I agree...adorable little book..good recipes in it too! I got a beautiful card from Laura yesterday too...how fun...like Christmas keeps going..can't beat that!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl Wisdom Book Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page