YiberryYadeeKarin
True Blue Farmgirl

343 Posts

Karin
Spokane Valley WA
USA
343 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2006 :  3:58:06 PM  Show Profile
My friend and I are starting Weight Watchers this coming week. We're not really doing it because it's a new year, but more because she's paid off a loan and now has more money each month for extras, like that. I asked her about it a couple of years ago so am glad we're able to do it at last. She's gained about thirty pounds in the past few months and I've put on weight two. Neither of us are lightweights and are most likely about the same weight. I'm hoping having a friend go with me will help keep me on track.

Are any of you farmgirls on the WW program?

Karin

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  12:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Hello,
Was there 2 years ago and am starting back this week. I used the point system and found it easy. Not the can't eat all I want part but counting the points was easy for me. The hardest part beside the I can't eat all I want was when I used all my extra points for the week and then the week end would come and I was stuck. Be sure to exersize along with following the diet. The tomato base soup that is free on the points system I found VERY good and helpful when I was hungry for no reason other then the need to fill my face. I'm hoping to lose 15 by the end of March so I fit into the dress for my daughter's wedding. If you need some encouragement drop me a line. Good Luck!

Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  12:30:37 PM  Show Profile
I was, and lost 25 lbs, have a long way yet to go... but am getting back on track with the program.(did not implement it very well during the Holidays) currently I go to TOPS meetings and use the info/plan I was on at WW.
Best of wishes..it does work.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  9:47:47 PM  Show Profile
I have a friend who does WW very successfully. She visits a website called Dotties Weight Loss Zone. I think it's dwlz.com

She is always telling me about some useful information she has found there. Maybe it's something you ladies will find helpful. Let us know how you are doing so we can cheer you on!
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Weight Watchers... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page