Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2007 :  12:37:55 PM  Show Profile
I recieved 3 more cards today too. all so lovely, gosh are we the most talented group of gals or what? Each one is so unique. love them all.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2007 :  1:16:18 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I got 3 today from bluewreen Jennifer juniper and owwlady

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2007 :  3:26:34 PM  Show Profile
Three is the magic number every day for me! Three cards a day and don't they just look lovely going around my picture window in the dining room.

Thanks today to Jennifer Juniper, Janet, and Clare. They are all just so beautiful. I might start making next year's cards already thanks to all the ideas you have given me.

Enjoy the lovely weekend.
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2007 :  3:30:54 PM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone!!!
I have recieved cards from Nancy Jo,Sandy,Lindy,Tina,Sheryl-lyn,Denise, Luanne, Jennifer.

They are all beautiful!!!

~~Bridge's Boutique~~
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2007 :  3:31:46 PM  Show Profile
I got a card from Bramble today. It is so pretty and yummy too! I finished sending all my cards today. If someone doesn't receive theirs, let me know.
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2007 :  3:34:17 PM  Show Profile
oh the candy was yummy, shared it with my kids.:0) thanks. who doesn't love chocolate?hee hee.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2007 :  4:07:43 PM  Show Profile
I got 10 cards today. the mail box was bulging and then it burped. It was SO full. Thank you all. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2007 :  03:27:32 AM  Show Profile
Ok, my son is really jealous now. So he ate my candy. He wanted to know why I was getting Valentines and he was not. He is homeschooled. If anyone has a child that would like to exchange valentine's with my son, please email me. We plan on creating fun Valentine's from Family Fun magazine and website (we have it already picked out, and I just have to get the supplies on Tuesday).

Send me an email with your child's name and we could do the swap. Being homeschooled has it's downside on Valentine's Day.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2007 :  05:06:39 AM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone for the Valentines. What a wonderfully talented group you are!! My husband gets the mail every day, and he's wondering just what's going on. I tried to explain, but he has a real hard time with "making friends" over the internet. Oh well! I'm going to work on my Valentines today as I'm fixing the "Super Bowl" food. Just my husband and our daughter and I are going to be here to watch the game, but we still need to have festive, party, football food!

http://ktknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2007 :  1:03:23 PM  Show Profile
I came home yesterday to three! Thanks to Sharon & Amanda, Patricia and Clare for your cleaver ideas and creative touches on these valentines! So many neat ideas to copy now!! LOL Mine that came back and I had to owe postage on was due to a perfect square envelope? Go figure, so I"m making new envelopes and will get the rest out tomorrow!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
www.photo-per-day.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  12:54:53 PM  Show Profile
I have some wonderful ladies to thank for their beautiful cards. Thank yous to Anne, Clare, Sheryl Lyn, Lindy, Bonnie, Patricia, Susan, and Janice. This has been my best Valentine's Day since I was a kid. I am enjoying this so much. Once the cards come down off the patio door after the holiday, I'm going to put them all in a scrapbook. It will be so pretty.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  1:59:02 PM  Show Profile
I got the most adorable card from Marybeth with a girl and a cow...I really MUST take a picture of it for my blog...thanks so much..and the JD stickers will go to good use too..you are a sweeetie!!!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  2:34:30 PM  Show Profile
I have gotten lovely cards from Susan, The Crosswhites, Patricia, Erin, Junebug, Janice, and Bonnie!! I am so happy on this sub-zero day on Long Island (with windchills!!!). I want to thank you all for being so sweet and kind on this Valentine's adventure!

Love,
Sheryl-lyn
Go to Top of Page

Beach Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

111 Posts

Vanessa
Williamsburg VA
111 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  8:35:53 PM  Show Profile
Greetings form this cold island 30 miles out to sea!

THANK YOU for all the wonderful Valentines! Mine are just about finished and should all go out this weekend. The cards have been such a blessing to me. As most of you know, my 14 yo son came home from a youth group ski trip with a severe concussion 2 weeks ago. He is fine now and bored silly since he can't do anything "fun" yet. But.....we don't have insurance and the bills are arriving; so far we are up to $7500~YIKES! The Valentines have definitely helped to brighten my trips to the PO box~thank you.

Clare, we homeschool and are having a Valentine exchange with the other 5 HS families on the island. Moms are included, so all in all we'll each get 23 Valentines. Are you part of a group you could do that with? We'll be having a party complete with games, goodies and even some fun poetry writing activities. I'm looking very forward to it.

Again, I thank you all!

Vanessa

A very cold farmgirl who much prefers to be barefooted and in shorts than these jeans and wool sweaters!

Farmgirl-by-the-Sea
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  04:39:20 AM  Show Profile
My thank yous today go out to Janice and Susan for the best part of the mail!! Yes, Aunt Jenny do post a pic of your valentine on your blog for all to see, I bet it's cute!! The outcome of this project is just what I had hoped, my heart is happy!! I too am making a special scrapbook for my valentines so I can share them every year!!

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

summerbreeze
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Laura
WA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  10:29:43 AM  Show Profile
Thank you all for the beautiful Valenties, they are all amazing artistic creations. I went to the mailbox and it was stuffed with Valentines. It made my day. I am hanging them in my entryway for all to see. They are all so beautiful. Thank you.

Laura

You only live once,if you do it right once is enough.
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2007 :  1:12:53 PM  Show Profile
This message is for Kay......I'm so sorry, cause it looks like I addressed your card wrong and it just came back yesterday! I'll get in the mail asap. Sorry about that. I didn't forget you! Hugs, Lu

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2007 :  2:56:42 PM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone for all the wonderful valentine's. I loved checking to see what the mail holds for me on each trip to the p.o.
They have become quite the topic of conversation at my house! Some people don't get it and others do, but I say it's been lots of fun!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  04:36:52 AM  Show Profile
A big hug goes out to Bonnie for the valentine and sweet note, your a treasure girl!! Thank you!!

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  06:44:38 AM  Show Profile
I had so much fun making and sending the Valentines that I wanted to do more, but who to send them to. So last night I made one for DH. He really liked the ones I did for all of the Farmgirls, so I did a special one for him for V-Day.

Anne in Portland

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  09:09:10 AM  Show Profile
I'm making all my cards now, no more buying store bought, this was too much fun! I made one for all my family and friends!

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  09:50:49 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
i got some saturday Monday and Wednesday and just haven't had a chance to say thank you . So thank you to Newheart, beemoosie, Miss Bee Heaven, Nancy Jo,Mommom, whisperingpines, sleeplessreader, and suzyhomemaker. Thank you ladies they are all very lovely and hanging in the hall entry way. My husband can't go through there without bumping them. I asked if it bothered him he said no it was festive.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  09:54:13 AM  Show Profile
Sue, I agree. In fact Feb. 10th is Kylee's birthday and I made her a card. faeries , horses and hearts for the birthday girl. AND IT WAS FUN!!! MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  3:56:53 PM  Show Profile
Just want to thank all of you for the cards. I have recieved about 20 now. My swag is stuffed with very little fabric showing now. I made about 25 more cards to send to family as it seemed like such fun. I hope they lift their spirits and brighten their day this winter, too.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

whispering pines
True Blue Farmgirl

428 Posts

patricia
sedro woolley wa
USA
428 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  8:53:16 PM  Show Profile
Valentine's Day has been really special...Thank you all!

"Greetings from the Gateway to the North Cascades."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Holidays: Previous Topic Old fashioned Valentine exchange Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page