Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Ugh = sickness still out there
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Ugh = sickness still out there Next Topic  

ponyexpress
True Blue Farmgirl

320 Posts

Sandy
Kirkwood Missouri
USA
320 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2006 :  11:20:58 AM  Show Profile
The dreaded bug that everyone has been talking about hit home last night. Had I known that it could travel by cyberspace , I never would have read those posts :-) I thought computer viruses were supposed to infect the COMPUTER ;-}

Sandy in Missouri

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2006 :  11:43:40 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I am sorry that you are sick we just got over it. I like your joke maybe that is how we got it oh wait my 5 year old got it first and she is never on the computer. I think the theory just broke. I hope you are well soon. If it is what we had 2 or 3 days and you will be good again. Just in time for Christmas.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Dec 20 2006 11:46:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2006 :  7:01:15 PM  Show Profile
Ick, Sandy! I sure know what it's like, and I feel for you...darn, I hope you didn't get it from my family - and to think, I tried so hard not to cough on the keyboard! I hope you're up and feeling great VERY soon.

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2006 :  03:44:00 AM  Show Profile
there are two bugs goin' around here one is the strange stomach thingy the otehr is the ehad cold

the stomach one has people feeling weird, not throwing up , but not able to eat much of anything for at least a week boy talk about bad timing on this one!

we share an office w/ 9 other people so far just the head cold is floating around I'm being extra careful to wash hands and keep fingers out of my eyes (contacts- so it's a challenge!) luckily the really sick people stayed home when it hit if we can just make it 'till tuesday i'll be happy

rest up everyone and push fluids!!!

Go to Top of Page

ponyexpress
True Blue Farmgirl

320 Posts

Sandy
Kirkwood Missouri
USA
320 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2006 :  7:59:53 PM  Show Profile
Feeling MUCH better today...but still taking it easy on the Christmas cookies! Thanks for the well wishes.

Sandy in Missouri

I'm at that age where I need my own warning label!
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Ugh = sickness still out there Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page