CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  09:31:52 AM  Show Profile
GURLZ .. t'would be fun to do a fun valentine cookie swap .. wherever i've lived .. each valentine's season, i have hosted a valentine cookie swap party ... hope to conjure one up for this year too here at the farm.

HOWEVER, since i will be out of the country for the whole month of January and the first week in February .. i better not be the 'momma' of this Farmgirl Valentine Cookie Swap. Is there someone that would be willing to do this? You jus' hafta' have the girls e-mail you .. then pair up names and let them all know.

Gosh .. i know that Christmas isn't even here yet .. and here i am talking Valentine's day. Just a suggestion .. cuz' this is a fun thing to do .. i sure hope someone volunteers to take this idea and 'run' with it. xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2006 :  12:16:21 PM  Show Profile
Sounds like a great idea. I ahve bee nthinking already about Valentine's day and spring and swapping. :-)

I am going to be out for two weeks in Jan, or I would do this one. Sorry I can't be there to organize, However, I would like to be added to the list. I will be back towards the end of JAn and can bake and mail off a batch to a partner.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic VALENTINE COOKIE SWAP Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page