Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 American Girls Handy Book up for grabs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic American Girls Handy Book up for grabs Next Topic  

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2006 :  4:20:05 PM  Show Profile
I have a 2003 soft cover reprint of the 1887 book. For those of you raising daughters in tune with the MaryJane way of living, this is really neat. Lots of simple crafts and decorations and games that go along with the simpler way of life. URL for the cheapest one on eBay is below, it's $3.99 plus $3 postage. I'll send it to the first one who wants it for the price of postage or offer me something in exchange. It will go media rate, which is quite reasonable. It's in fine condition to give as a gift. Very small bend, but not crease, on the lower edge of the cover. No dog ear pages or writing. I can send it out Monday.
Ronna
http://cgi.ebay.com/American-Girls-Handy-Book-Centennial-Edition-LBDCF3_W0QQitemZ8076402575QQihZ019QQcategoryZ279QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2006 :  5:01:16 PM  Show Profile
Hello, I'd be interested in the book.
Will email you.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2006 :  5:46:25 PM  Show Profile
It's going to Tina, first one to respond. I'll have other things to offer as I come across them. One's trash is another's treasure...though I will be offering good stuff, not trash :)
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2006 :  05:20:46 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
OOOO this is a great book. My grandmother bought this for me and my cousin when we were younger. love it think I'll dig it out!

"... to thine ownself be true."
Go to Top of Page

LauraH
True Blue Farmgirl

305 Posts

Laura
North Creek New York
USA
305 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2006 :  5:33:28 PM  Show Profile
OH, darn!! I missed this, both of my girls love the american girl bookds & crafts.. will check more often
;-) LauraH
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  9:53:58 PM  Show Profile
thanks Ronna, my daughter is going to love the book.I paired it with the charm squares from the charm square swap that Sunshine hosted here. She'll be thrilled. Thanks so much.

Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2006 :  8:22:56 PM  Show Profile
I got a goodie bag today from Tina in exchange for the book. Wowee, this is so much fun.
She sent me a christmas terry hand towel, a Yoyo and button tea towel that is more than adorable, Florida sand dollars, zinnia seeds,neat Christmas antique card prints (I love the trains, Dad and FIL were engineers on the Southern Pacific RR). a booklet on small town living.....and, a Nestle Treasures dark chocolate truffle bar that I'm just about to ''test taste''. Yummmmy. Thanks so much Tina, this is wonderful.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2006 :  10:07:43 AM  Show Profile
you are ever so welcome.:0) and thank you too.

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic American Girls Handy Book up for grabs Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page