Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Omega Juicer 1000 needs new home
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Omega Juicer 1000 needs new home Next Topic  

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  2:01:35 PM  Show Profile
I just checked on eBay, the lowest went for $35 plus shipping, up to $199 w/free shipping. I understand this is a very good one...bought it and haven't used it and likely won't. It was not new when I got it, but has had very little use. Original box and I printed the instructions off their website. Make me a fair offer and it's yours. Trade is fine for something I can use or would like. Would love a #1 Wagner cast iron skillet, but those are few and far between. Old quilt squares you won't ever put together. Ink bottles, old eyeglasses. Boyd's or Annette Funicello bears. I collect so much and trying to cut back on some. Many are the same most everyone here collects, like old buttons and sewing notions. It appears that shipping will be around $20, so keep that in mind.
Ronna

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  2:53:19 PM  Show Profile
Ronna, what about some quilt blocks for you to put together, and maybe some pillow cases made by me? And some buttons and sewing notions.

Let me know!

Thanks, gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!

www.strawberryhousequilting.com
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  3:12:21 PM  Show Profile
Looks like Gloria will be the new owner of this machine. Good deal as far as I'm concerned, to let it go live elsewhere. If my husband had his way, someone could back a semi up and fill it :)
No, he doesn't get his way! His shop is bigger than the house, so he has more room for his ''toys''.

Ronna
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Omega Juicer 1000 needs new home Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page