Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.! Next Topic
Page: of 13

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  10:27:19 AM  Show Profile
Christina: Just wanted to let you know that I did send out your package last week. Perhaps you have received it, by now. Again, I apologize for the delay...but as you know...we are going through the moving process (24 years in the same house...and 35 years of marriage...a lot of "stuff")...plus, health issues with my back. So, things were (are) going very slowly. But, my husband and I are finally beginning to catch up wiith all the things that were kind of put on the back burner, because of our moving to a new house. Anyway, I appreciate your patience with me. I enjoy the swap and look forward to the next one!!
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:29:36 AM  Show Profile
Received a lovely box from Marcia, what a nice surprise. It had the most beautifully sewn RWB American flag pillow. The last trim was a perfect touch..And a large 3-tier candle RWB in the shape of a star, and Opps-- I put it somewhere and can't find it.. That will teach me to rearrange my craft area.
Well, it was pretty too. Ha Ha!!

A well appreciated Fourth of July theme... Thanks Marvia.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  5:00:06 PM  Show Profile
Late. But there's always next year :-)

"Let us never forget that the cultivation of the earth is the most important labor of man. When tillage begins, other art follows. The farmers, therefore, are the founders of civilization."

Daniel Webster

Go to Top of Page

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2016 :  09:20:23 AM  Show Profile
I am a delinquent farm girl lol :(
I mailed Carols box out yesterday, she should have it Monday. She mailed mine a month ago and I've left it unopened on my table.
I'll open it Monday. Good news is that I've started the fall box already;)

Farmgirl Sister #2315
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildThymeCreations?ref=pr_shop
https://www.flickr.com/photos/marketwoman45/albums
Go to Top of Page

csferra
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

Carol
Painesville Ohio
USA
11 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2016 :  2:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Send csferra a Yahoo! Message
ahhhhh.....I've been worried about you. Hope all is well.
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2016 :  12:11:06 PM  Show Profile
RoDonna got you box a few days ago. Thank You very much for all the lovely things. Love the pink apron and the jeans bag you made for me. I did one of the adult coloring pages the same evening. Thanks again for being a great swap partner.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

Jujube
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Julie
Cedar Rapids IA
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2016 :  3:00:31 PM  Show Profile

Found this lovely birthday surprise scarf from my Swap Sister when I got home today. Thank you, Cristy! It's lovely.
Go to Top of Page

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2016 :  07:37:57 AM  Show Profile
Carol...so so sorry you got a wanna be farmgirl that has an overloaded private life :( I've begun to take a bit more time for myself lately and hopefully my relaxing, fun activities will move quickly up the priority ladder. I'm beginning to realize that it's important for we caregivers to take time for ourselves so we can better care for our loved one. Sewing and preparing for these swaps are a few of my happy places. I've sent you another email. I love everything you put in my summer box...you went overboard again :) Promise me next time you'll refrain xxoo

quote:
Originally posted by csferra

ahhhhh.....I've been worried about you. Hope all is well.

Farmgirl Sister #2315
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildThymeCreations?ref=pr_shop
https://www.flickr.com/photos/marketwoman45/albums
Go to Top of Page

csferra
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

Carol
Painesville Ohio
USA
11 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2016 :  12:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Send csferra a Yahoo! Message
christy.......you just worry about what you need to do at home and for yourself. I answered your email. Love Carol
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:11:27 AM  Show Profile
Deb and I have scheduled our in person meet up for the fall swap, which I just can hardly wait for! So excited. Have been working on my fall items since before the summer one went out lol. I am looking forward to meeting you in person Deb!! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Quiltwright
True Blue Farmgirl

346 Posts

Cristy
LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ
USA
346 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2016 :  1:39:03 PM  Show Profile

Thank you Julie for the wonderful soaps and garden gloves! What a wonderful treat. Sorry I didn't post sooner. CA fire gave me birthday I will never forget. We had to evacuate, but for my neighborhood, we are safe now.

Enjoying the day!
Cristy
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2016 :  3:25:29 PM  Show Profile
Cristy - what a beautiful birthday gift!! So thoughtful of Julie :) I'm glad you are safe...so sorry to hear about the fire :(

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2016 :  06:31:22 AM  Show Profile
Winnie, thank you so much for such a thoughtful Fall box. You are very talented. Love everything about it. It was a pleasure to be your swap partner!

A Life Without a Friend, Is a Life Without Sun
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2016 :  06:35:40 AM  Show Profile
Winnie - You are on the ball!!!!!

Super excited to see everyone's Fall boxes :) Mail date is Saturday :) If you are going to be late, please let your partner know! Life happens to us all, but we need to be considerate of our partners :) Happy swapping :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2016 :  07:09:31 AM  Show Profile
Sarah and I will finally get to meet on the 24th to exchange our fall baskets! I am so looking forward to it and meeting Sarah.
What fun we eliminate have!

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2016 :  2:23:02 PM  Show Profile
Joan, I am glad that you enjoyed your box and I too have very much enjoyed being your swap partner. Take care, my friend, and have a wonderful Fall!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9323 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9323 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2016 :  5:06:11 PM  Show Profile
Been in touch with Rita. Due to new grandbaby I had to move our date for swapping back so it will be a bit before we swap ours.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2016 :  11:24:41 AM  Show Profile
I received my fall package this morning from my sweet partner Kelly! Thank you so so much! I am in love! You helped top of my desire for fall! Your cute little pumpkin is perfect and is already on display. Also I couldn't resist and already tried the almonds, oh my gosh they are delish and addicting! The scent bar you sent is my favorite fall smell. I can't wait to put one in my burner. I also decided I am going to make some homemade Halloween cookies with my son with the cookie cutters. He will love it! And I can't wait to try the cake in a jar! Thank you! Thank you! I should have your box ready to go soon!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2016 :  10:24:30 AM  Show Profile
Krista
I am so glad you liked everything. I had to go ahead and put decorations up already. Just couldn't resist. Happy Fall and enjoy making cookies with your precious son.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Scruboak
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Suzan
Wetmore Colorado
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2016 :  5:58:55 PM  Show Profile

Thank you, Shannon! This Fall package really brightened my day. I love everything but I especially love the WillowTree Angel. Thank you, my Dear.
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2016 :  06:36:51 AM  Show Profile
RoDonna your package went out yesterday. Let me know when you receive it. Happy Fall!

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2016 :  05:27:37 AM  Show Profile
Krista
I love my Fall goodie box. I have already set out all the decorations. They look terrific. Have to find a tea candle for the beautiful pumpkin. Tea will be lovely. Candy will be tried today, my girls are waiting anxiously. Love the letter, hope to write you back very quickly. Thank you for such a sweet box.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2016 :  08:29:37 AM  Show Profile
The hearts of the Farmgirls in this swap are so huge and warming :) Thank you for making it a delight to organize this swap! I love each and every one of you!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  12:15:48 PM  Show Profile
Glad you loved your box Kelly! Sorry about the shipping box in general. I was tying to find one that would fit everything but not be overly large. Well when I was at the post office the postal worker decided to help me out and found a box for me from the back and packed it up. He was super sweet. He saved me almost 10 dollars in shipping costs. Part of me thinks he felt bad for me! I wasn't wearing any makeup (which makes me look 12 ha ha), had my son with me, and I look overly pregnant! He probably thought I was some poor pregnant teen! Ha ha! Enjoy!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  1:45:46 PM  Show Profile
Krista
Yes I love it all dearly. You are hilarious about your no make up and looking like a teen!

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page