Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.! Next Topic
Page: of 13

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2016 :  11:19:04 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Kelly! Glad I could give you a laugh!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2016 :  12:01:45 PM  Show Profile
Suzan - I received my Fall box today. Wow! Thank you so much!!! The throw will add such a warm look to our living room... and be warm physically too ;) The owl will be a great addition to the pumpkins I have up! I love owls, yet don't have many at all! The lights will be a lovely addition as well! My 11 yo has claimed the socks... that child LOVES socks! I'll be sure to share them with her :) And the picture - it is lovely with an even lovelier message! There truly is ALWAYS something to be thankful for! I am extremely thankful that God has blessed my life with this opportunity to get to know you better!!! Thank you so much!!! I'll try posting a picture here soon...

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2016 :  07:37:27 AM  Show Profile
RoDonna, you should have your package by now. Please let me know if you haven't received it yet. Happy Autumn!

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2016 :  06:45:03 AM  Show Profile
Only two days until our meet up Deb! Can't wait to see you in person! I have your swap all bundled up and ready to go. <3

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2016 :  08:32:30 AM  Show Profile
Your basket of fall goodies is all packed and ready to go as well,Sarah!
I can not wait to meet you finally after so long and give you a big hug.
See you Saturday,

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2016 :  08:49:14 AM  Show Profile
Hey Brenda!! I got your package. Thank you sooo much. Fall is my favorite season. The cornsilk doll has to be favorite. I will be sending yours in Friday. I've been working on your Fall and Winter box at the same time. Lol! Hope you enjoy yours too.

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

Quiltwright
True Blue Farmgirl

346 Posts

Cristy
LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ
USA
346 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2016 :  5:39:21 PM  Show Profile

Thank you Julie! It was the perfect day to come home to a wonderful surprise. The sewing machine frame is so perfect for my sewing room and I can't wait to try the cherry salsa. Your handmade note cards are too pretty to use....but I certainly will! All the autumn goodies already are displayed in the house and I doubt the candies will still be around at nights end. I hope you received your package safely...if not please let me know because the tracking shows it was delivered last week. Happy autumn!

Enjoying the day!
Cristy
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9323 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9323 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2016 :  5:35:56 PM  Show Profile
Will be meeting up with Rita soon to exchange our swaps.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2016 :  11:02:02 AM  Show Profile
My Sweet Seasons Swap Partner is Sweet Sarah who I finally got to meet yesterday (Saturday, Oct.24th)! Sarah is just as she seems to all of us on the farm, such a sweet, loving Farmgirl Sister! And I am so happy to finally have met her, we were like kindred spirits and sisters with so much common. After eating a fabulous breakfast at Cracker Barrel we opened our Sweet Seasons Fall Swap Baskets for all to see. They were so beautiful that a waitress stopped and ask us if we bought them there, quite a compliment! As you can see mine was over flowing. Although I loved everything in my basket my favorite pieces are the Vintage look Halloween Treasures she made me, the crow, witch and boo banner, all so perfect for me as I love Halloween! All the fall treasures are fabulous too.
First picture is of Sarah and I with our Baskets before breakfast, the next are of my basket treasures. Afterwards Sarah and I spent a couple of hours at my favorite junk stores and both of us found some great treasures!

Thank you so much Sarah for my treasures and the time we spent together, thank you for some great Farmgirl memories to add to my book! See you in December for our winter swap before the snow flies!
Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Sep 25 2016 11:22:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2016 :  3:08:29 PM  Show Profile
Debbie and Sara
How wonderful you both look. Great getting to see each other and exchange in person. Great gifts and thanks for sharing pictures.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2016 :  3:57:14 PM  Show Profile
Debbie and Sara...what FUN! I have to say, I do wish that I could meet and exchange with my farmgirl in person!! Thank you so much for sharing pictures...your baskets look beautiful!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2016 :  05:01:55 AM  Show Profile
Deb and I got to meet for the Fall swap! We had so much fun, breakfast at the Cracker Barrel and second hand shopping around Colorado Springs. It was so much fun to meet in person, we had a lot in common and really enjoyed spending time together. I am looking forward to meeting again for our Winter swap.

Deb spoiled me with the amazing fall basket she put together for me! I just love everything, lots of lovely owls for my collection, Gooseberry cookbooks!, a scented tea trivet that smells just amazing, cute little strawberry bucket, fall dish cloths, a somerset Magazine. I love everything, thank you!

How funny! When I posted this from my Kindle, I didn't see your post Deb! Now that I logged on from my computer to add photos I see your post! I had a fantastic time too!!! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Edited by - mrssarahhall on Sep 26 2016 06:07:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2016 :  10:08:00 PM  Show Profile
How nice Sarah,
How lucky to get to meet with Debbie, she is a very sweet lady.

Wonderful stuff in your package.

hugs

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2016 :  11:36:49 AM  Show Profile
How fun, Sarah and Deb! Lucky that you guys get to meet up for the swap! Your packages contained wonderful items!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2016 :  5:32:55 PM  Show Profile
Everything is so lovely.
I received my package from Marcia. Everything is wonderful-- and Loved!!!

Posting picture...

Everything is coming up,Sunflowers and pumpkins:. Long table runner ( folded to fit), autumn fat quarter bundle, fall socks with falling leaves, pumpkin mini candle in a jar, matching towel and potholder, 2 small fluted candles, and a bottle of Pumpkin Harvest body lotion..

Such a lovely idea for a swap.
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Jujube
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Julie
Cedar Rapids IA
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2016 :  7:05:50 PM  Show Profile
A big thank you to Cristy for the terrific box of goodies, and my apologies for not getting this posted sooner. Between sending my youngest son off to Africa for 2.5 years with the Peace Corps and my older son's wedding, it completely got away from me. I enjoyed each and every thing and feel completely spoiled. Thanks again, Cristy!
Go to Top of Page

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2016 :  04:00:24 AM  Show Profile
My partner is Carol. She has been so generous and punctual :) I received my box quite a few weeks ago, just haven't opened it until this morning. It is chuck full of wonderfully thoughtful and very useful items. She sends my Jack Russells treat bags each time.They hear the rustle of paper and think everything is for them...silly pups. Carol, I love everything! Love having Marilyn Monroe on my handsoap :O The fall placemats are so pretty. Sorry for the delay in opening and thanking you, the time had to be right for me to enjoy a bit of fun. It's a tad gloomy at my house right now...so I save the surprises for a happy day :) xxoo

Farmgirl Sister #2315
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildThymeCreations?ref=pr_shop
https://www.flickr.com/photos/marketwoman45/albums
Go to Top of Page

csferra
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

Carol
Painesville Ohio
USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2016 :  04:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Send csferra a Yahoo! Message
So glad you enjoyed as I did the box you sent me!!! I LOVE the the handmade leaves!! You are in my thoughts daily and I will be praying for you and hubby.
Go to Top of Page

Pizzarita
True Blue Farmgirl

228 Posts

Rita
Monroeville NJ
USA
228 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2016 :  04:29:49 AM  Show Profile
Can't believe that it is almost December and our 2016 seasonal swap will be completed. Denise and I have meet for each of our swaps and it has been great getting together. I am looking forward to our Dec. swap. What a wonderful group of Farmgirls!

Rita
Farmgirl Sister #6110
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2016 :  09:39:01 AM  Show Profile
I agree Rita! Where did the year go? It went by so fast, but has been so much fun participating in this swap and getting to know Kelly! I will definitely be doing this swap again.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2016 :  09:31:42 AM  Show Profile
Krista
I have loved getting to know you better as well. I have mailed your winter box out today and explained more about why in the card. Hope you enjoy it.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2016 :  4:21:35 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Kelly! I will be looking for it! I should be getting onto yours soon before everything gets crazy. Maybe that's what I'll work on this week!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2016 :  12:11:00 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much for my winter package, Kelly!! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to make me some hot chocolate in my new mug and light my candle. Only 7 more days and it's all Christmas! I am thinking of using the cupcake liners for my son's first birthday and I will definitely find other projects for the other crafts! Chevron is my favorite print! You have been an amazing swap partner. Thank you so much!
I am sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he gets better soon and you have a wonderful time together for the holidays!

Thanks again!

Krista

Edited by - MaryJanesNiece on Nov 18 2016 12:11:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2016 :  2:27:53 PM  Show Profile
Krista
Glad it all arrived safe and in one piece. It has been so much fun getting to know you. This has just been a delightful swap. It's the first time I had participated in it. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Then all the fun of Christmas will begin.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2016 :  4:42:29 PM  Show Profile
I haven't even received a fall package yet and now the winter one is going out, time sure flies.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page