Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.! Next Topic
Page: of 13

Quiltwright
True Blue Farmgirl

346 Posts

Cristy
LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ
USA
346 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2016 :  10:12:54 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Farmgirl Sister Julie! I received a wonderful summertime package and I can't keep myself from continuously going over to the table and fingering it all. A keepsake box, precious fabric, vintage needles, watermelon bbq supplies, paper lanterns, and a great slushie mug. It is all perfect! I will try again later to post the picture of all the goodies as this morning has been many failed attempts. Thank you so much Julie and have a terrific summer!

Enjoying the day!
Cristy
Go to Top of Page

Jujube
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Julie
Cedar Rapids IA
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2016 :  10:32:00 AM  Show Profile
Woot! Woot! So glad it made it there safe and sound, Cristy, and even more glad that you're enjoying it. Looking forward to the Fall swap!
Go to Top of Page

Scruboak
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Suzan
Wetmore Colorado
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2016 :  06:12:53 AM  Show Profile
w

Got the photo uploaded. Thank you Sister Shannon! I tried the foot soak last night. Lovely!

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." -- Rumi
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2016 :  07:28:02 AM  Show Profile
Tomorrow is the big day Deb!!! I can't wait to meet you. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2016 :  07:49:40 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Suzan for the goodies! The centerpiece is so cute, the tablecloth and corn holders will be great for a picnic, the garland very festive and the kids are overjoyed with the tootsie rolls! Thank you so much :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2016 :  11:11:40 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so so much Kelly!! I love my package! I could smell it before I opened the box!! I am hanging my summer sign in the kitchen and my do what you love sign in my nail room! I am also putting one of the smells in my nail room. It smells so good! Both the note book and sewing kit are going in my bag! Very much needed. Thank you!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Scruboak
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Suzan
Wetmore Colorado
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2016 :  11:48:40 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by hudsonsinaf

Thank you Suzan for the goodies! The centerpiece is so cute, the tablecloth and corn holders will be great for a picnic, the garland very festive and the kids are overjoyed with the tootsie rolls! Thank you so much :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/

There should be another package coming, Shan. I told you your gift is coming in "sessions":)

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." -- Rumi
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2016 :  12:37:47 PM  Show Profile
Change of plans, tomorrow is not the big day, but the big day is going to happen still! <3

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2016 :  1:12:37 PM  Show Profile
I took a fall and hurt my back, hips, knees and ankle and have to wear a Frankenstein Boot for 16 weeks as well as using a cane. Lots of pain, I am so sad that Sarah and I have to postpone our meet and greet:-( But, I want us to have fun and enjoy our day, so we will try for our Sweet Fall Swap. Thank you so much Sarah for your understanding and kindness.

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2016 :  9:03:24 PM  Show Profile
Its going to be fantastic once you are healed. No biggie to reschedule. Just hope you feel better. Let me know if I can do anying at all. <3 <3

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9323 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9323 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2016 :  08:52:42 AM  Show Profile
Rita and I met up for breakfast today! Really having a great time getting to know her. Thank you Rita for all the lovely gifts. A beautiful geranium for my front porch as well as a gorgeous chime, a red white and blue candle and the cutest little clothespin bag and made from a pair of little boys denim shorts and decorated in red white and blue, some new clothespins to go in it too. The cutest little sheep, soap, a wonderful book on birdhouses and a handmade paper necklace she did (can't remember what they are called),and there is acute little set of butter knives decorated with a barbecuing man and woman on them. Rita really has great ideas for these swaps! The best part is getting to meet in person. We found a mutual farmgirl friend that we will get together with sometime. Rita works with her and she was a penpal of mine.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2016 :  10:27:05 AM  Show Profile
Krista
I am so glad you like your box. It was fun to pick things out. Enjoy your summer.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2016 :  8:57:45 PM  Show Profile
What wonderful Sweet SeAsons Summer Treasures everyone is receiving.
Sarah, I hope to have yours packed and in the mail Tuesday.

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2016 :  05:39:34 AM  Show Profile
Krista
I love my summer box. You really out did yourself. To start I loved your letter. You sound very busy but blessed indeed. Love, love, love the hand towels both bright summer ones and the lovely 4th of July ones too. They were much needed so they are being put right to use. Same with the pot holders. The 4th of July door knocker is adoring my wooden ladder around all my of decorations for the 4th. The yellow delicate flowers will look so cute on my small 3 foot Christmas tree that I decorate and keep up all year. Flowers will add charm to my summer decorated tree. The beach/pool bag will come in handy. The journal and pen will be used to keep my first year honey bee notes in. The grocery list pad is so pretty and will be the next one I use. The coloring book and pencils are so special. I have wondered if I should buy one but always think I might not have time. So now I am going to make time. My girls having already said they too would like to do a page. The inspirational messages are so lovely.
Thank you so much for such a special box. Have a fun and safe summer!

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2016 :  11:31:31 AM  Show Profile
Kelly, I am so glad your box came and that you love it! My little man was helping me pick out your towels so I'm glad you like them! Have fun relaxing and coloring in your book! I hope to hear from you soon!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Quiltwright
True Blue Farmgirl

346 Posts

Cristy
LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ
USA
346 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2016 :  11:31:36 AM  Show Profile
Thank you again Julie! Slushie mug extra special today st 110 degrees!

Enjoying the day!
Cristy
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2016 :  5:39:48 PM  Show Profile
Deb, your summer goodies are on the way!! Hope you are feeling OK!!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2016 :  11:26:18 AM  Show Profile
Just to keep everyone informed...I let my swap partner know that my package will be a little late, due to our move. Although we are only moving 45 seconds from our current home, it is still quite a process...especially after having lived in the same house for 24 years! Anyway, I am almost finished with the package and will get it out very soon. But, as I said...I have already contacted her to let her know. I am enjoying this swap very much.
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2016 :  11:50:27 AM  Show Profile
It's so exciting seeing everyone's packages!! Yay for summer :)

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2016 :  09:37:03 AM  Show Profile

Look at all my Sweet Seasons Summer Surprises from from my partner Sarah, Wow! Again, she knows how to spoil a Farmgirl Sister and make her feel special. From the bottom of my heart I thank you Sarah. See you in the Fall.

Big ((Hugs))

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

FGOTM, Septembe, 2012

Go to Top of Page

Pizzarita
True Blue Farmgirl

228 Posts

Rita
Monroeville NJ
USA
228 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2016 :  6:03:53 PM  Show Profile
Denise and I met and made our summer box swap. I had such a nice chat and received so many nice things. Thanks Denise for the wonderful soy candle, homemade bath salts, wind chimes, seashell ornament, book and bookmarks, a vintage hanky, pedicure kit, lotion, beach bag, notepad and more. It's wonderful spending time with you. I feel so lucky that we can get together.

Rita
Farmgirl Sister #6110
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2016 :  05:13:52 AM  Show Profile
I am so happy you like everything Deb and that it all arrived in good condition!!! Hope you are feeling OK and have a wonderful weekend... We are off on a backpacking excursion this weekend, hear there could be snow where we are going! What a change from the 100 weather we have been having. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  05:15:40 AM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful summer box from Deb filled with fantastic goodies. Thank you so much Deb!

Not sure if you got my text on Sat Deb, but the adorable glamper pillow has the perfect home in our guest room on our new (to us) vintage reading couch! :) It couldn't be more perfect. I love the doilies you made! I am currently redoing my craft room - and boy is it a project - and these are going in there. They are perfect for the tops of my little white shelves! I have been collecting those little book boxes for craft room storage and the sweet little bird one you sent is going to fit in just perfect! The cute little paper lantern will go up in the porch for the holiday weekend and the tea towel has already been put to use. Thank you for the coloring book, owl earrings and owl notepad... you know how I love owls! And the magazines too! The bag I am using today to carry my lunch to work. Thank you for everything!!! I really love it. You say I know how to spoil a farm girl... you do a pretty amazing job of it yourself!! <3

I hope you are feeling a bit better. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  7:56:49 PM  Show Profile
Brenda!! I received your package! I feel so spoiled. I loved all of it. I need to take a pic and post it. I finally have my internet back to where I can communicate. yay!! I will have yours out on Friday. I got a little behind again. I found some fun things for you and made some homemade yummy.......:) I promise I will post a pic soon!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  5:20:05 PM  Show Profile
No problem RoDonna, Glad you liked what I sent you. As for being behind, it seems like that is my life these days. Life just has a way of getting in the way of playing Lol!

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread

Edited by - Lavender Rose on Jun 29 2016 5:20:32 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page