Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Para cleanse Next Topic  

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2015 :  07:32:57 AM  Show Profile
I cringe just thinking about this subject.

Having so many different kinds farm animals, I've always taken precautions for myself by using ACV, lemons, garlic and DE. But, when cleaning up around the farm I don't take the precautions I should, like wearing gloves. Although, I do wash up very well afterwards.

A couple of weeks ago, while out at the farm in the general yard that all the animals share, I bent over to pick something up and a chicken decided to rush over and see if I had a treat for her. The yard was full of mud puddles and she fluttered and flapped through one as she jumped at my hand. During her jubilation, she fluttered and flapped nasty mud water all over my face. That wouldn't have been so bad, except that my mouth was open because I was fussing at her for rushing at me. So, I got nasty mud water in my mouth, too.

I couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough to rinse and disinfect my mouth. YUCK!! I've been so scared about contracting some type of parasite/worm.

Fast forward to a few days ago.

My upper abdomen swelled straight across from one side to the other. The pain was unlike anything else I've experienced. It wasn't gall bladder, acid, upset stomach or anything of the sort.

So, I've decided to do a para cleanse. Instead of using each herb separately, I've opted to use a product that has them all combined. I've only been using the product for a few days. Some of the swelling has gone down. The pain has gone away.

I'm still a little scared of what to expect. This is a 20 day treatment. Then I'll take 5 days off and begin another 20 days.

Any advice?

Catherine
Sister #76 (2005)
One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt.

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

7174 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
7174 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2015 :  6:49:23 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness. I hope everything is okay and you get feeling better soon.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2015 :  7:02:00 PM  Show Profile
No advice as I have never heard of such a thing but I too am praying!!!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Noreen
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Noreen
Essex Junction Vermont
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2015 :  7:12:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Noreen an AOL message
I am so sorry this happened. Have you thought about going to the doctor's? This can be serious. Please be careful. Prayers!

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16448 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16448 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2015 :  8:09:41 PM  Show Profile
Catherine, para cleanses work for sure or perhaps diatomaceous earth. I collect stool samples from my milk cows annually to see how well I'm controlling their parasites using DE. (I send the samples to a lab.) It does a VERY good job because I've never had to use chemicals on them yet. Humans can take DE also. If you went in to a doctor, I think she/he would probably suggest a stool sample. Better to be safe than sorry. Parasites are nothing to mess around with.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2015 :  06:37:30 AM  Show Profile
Thanks gals for y'all's concern. I am planning on going to the doc if the cleanse doesn't help.

MaryJane, like you, I use DE with all my animals, along with other herbals, for parasite control. Using products like Ivomec are a last resort. I gather and test samples from my dairy goats. I also ingest DE on a daily basis.

It was freaking me out while I was doing internet research and kept finding statistics that almost everyone has intestinal parasites.

As an update....I'm on day 4 of the cleanse and I feel incredible! No upper ab swelling, no pain. In addition, my food cravings are gone. My mind is clear and not foggy. I'm not tired in the middle of the day and my energy is stable all day long. WOW! I've always read and heard about people doing general cleanses every few months. Now I see why.

Catherine
Sister #76 (2005)
One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt.

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2015 :  07:36:08 AM  Show Profile
So where did you purchase this cleanse from? Might have to try it...

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16448 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16448 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2015 :  09:04:12 AM  Show Profile
I like the cleanse and anti-parasite products from:

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/cleansing.html?gclid=COXK3rW9n8kCFcdgfgodHcQOtA

but there are quite a few good companies that sell cleanse products.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2015 :  10:19:32 AM  Show Profile
A couple of the ladies from the Over 50 Farmgirls chat have done the paracleanse and had very good results. Yes, it sounds like the process can be disconcerting and uncomfortable, at least at the beginning, but they have said that it was worth it and even plan to make a cleanse an annual part of their wellness routine.

Hope you get the results you are looking for and that you are feeling better soon!

Farmgirl #6318
"Where there's a will -- there's probably a family fight."
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2015 :  10:42:48 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the link, MaryJane. I took a look at the site and they definitely have a lot of good info and products. I may have to use one of their products for a future cleanse.

Marilyn, thanks for the info about the Over 50 gals. I'm almost there....48. I'll try to go find some of the posts you spoke of.

Shannon, I embarked my research first by going through my herbs and essential oils and seeing which ones to use. I read through some of my books and also some internet research. I came up with a final list of herbs that I felt like would be a good combination for what I was trying to accomplish.

The list is as follows:
Magnesium Caprylate
Berberine
Tribulus
Sweet Wormwood
Grapefruit
Barberry
Bearberry Black Walnut

(As a side note....I already incorporate a lot of anti-parasitic items in my daily diet. Ie: garlic, lemon, ACV, DE, pineapple, pumpkin seeds, etc...)

After coming up with my list of herbs/EO, I began a search for a product that would have those in a combination already instead of my having to purchase individuals and consuming tons of pills. I visited my local Natural store and spoke with a gal there. I finally settled on ParaGone made by RenewLife.

It's a 2 step, 3 times a day program. The first step is a pill and the second is a liquid tincture.

Here's the list of the step 1 pill:
Undecylenic acid
Black Walnut Hull
Quassia Wood
Wormwood herb
Bismuth Citrate
Magnesium Caprylate
Cape Aloe Leaf
Garlic Extract
Pau D'Arco Bark
Clove bud
Grapefruit Seed
Pumpkin Seed
Long Pepper Fruit
Rosemary Extract
Thyme Extract

Step 2 liquid:
Black Walnut Hull and Seed
Marshmallow Root
Orange Peel
Wormwood herb
Clove Bud

Catherine
Sister #76 (2005)

Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3852 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3852 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2015 :  4:43:11 PM  Show Profile
I've taken several para cleanses under my homeopathic doctors care in the past with good results. Even with me being under weight I did good. I am so sorry you had that experience. If I were to go outside in those conditions I would probably be wearing a farm girl hasmat suit of some sort. LOL

We went to the park yesterday and I was praying a tick did not get on me. I have not been to a park in 11 years since the Lyme disease. Our little Yorkie went with us and he came home with 4 ticks on him! I checked myself from head to toe!

Farmgirl sister #308
Buying Club & Marketing
www.marketsofsunshine.com
Bible Research
www.jw.org
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2015 :  5:45:10 PM  Show Profile
i wonder if i could do this while nursing...

~ Shannon

Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Para cleanse Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page