willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  04:13:01 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Farmgirls and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

My Turkey is in the oven. I hope all of you have a blessed and wonderful day and enjoy spending time with you family and loved ones. If your family starts to get on your nerves just remember that this is Thanksgiving and we should be thankful that we have people to share this day with as there are many who don't! Just take a step back, take a deep breth and find something you can like aboout whoever is bugging you. Then give em a hug and be happy!

That is my piece of wisdom for the day!

Happy Thanksgiving to my Computer Family. I am thankful I have found all of you for I feel it has given me new direction in life!

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.

www.willowtreecreek.com

peapodjane
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

127 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  04:41:04 AM  Show Profile
Happy Thanksgiving to you Julie! And a Happy Thanksgiving to All!
I give thanks everyday for the goodness in this world. I have come to see in this short time that is group is like a family, there is sharing,caring,joy, sadness,disappointment etc. though I have not really seen discord (which, sadly enough I have seen on other forums) so Thank you for all I learned, and which have yet to learn. I hope that I will be able to contribute.
This year for me has extra-special Thanking in it, for last year at this time a member of my family was very ill, and this year they will be able to enjoy Thanksgiving fully, with us.
Take Care,
peapodjane
Go to Top of Page

gregs_lil_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

219 Posts

birdi
hartford me
USA
219 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  06:07:18 AM  Show Profile  Send gregs_lil_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Happy Thanksgiving to All as well!!! I agree with you both that it has become to feel like a family here although, very extended, there are still some wonderful connections. I hope all are
happy and safe this holiday.

Not only am I newly farmgirled, but by also being newly relationshiped...(ok, so I have some wierd words...lol) I have acquired 3 grown daughters, one son-in-law, 2 grandsons, a new grandbaby on the way, parents-in-laws, and a wonderful fella to share my life with... This coming from a girl who hasnt celebrated a holiday in 5 yrs due to working all the time and being alone in the world.

My new family has welcomed me into it as if I was never anywhere else...all of them!!
I am truly blessed and very thankful. I am really glad that I could share that here. I am just overwhelmed with wonderful feelings today.

God bless and may all enjoy their blessings

-Simple pleasures make my heart smile-
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  06:36:02 AM  Show Profile
'Morning!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all, too. Our turkey's in the oven as well - and I'm just looking around my parents' home, thinking how fortunate we are to have each other here, and to be warm and safe and healthy.

Wishing you ALL good health and happiness this Thanksgiving and every day.

Blessings,

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Patsy
True Blue Farmgirl

592 Posts

Illinois
USA
592 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  06:56:53 AM  Show Profile
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. I am going to a cousin's home for dinner and alot of relatives and friends will be there. I am taking homemade salsa and chips, scalloped cabbage and a red velvet cake. There will be so much there I am sure leftovers will be plentiful.

Saying prayers for all of you and your families, especially those traveling today and may God send His angels to join in your Thanksgiving grace.

Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  07:08:20 AM  Show Profile
Happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you all. May you gobble til you wobble.

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

LauraH
True Blue Farmgirl

305 Posts

Laura
North Creek New York
USA
305 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  07:27:09 AM  Show Profile
Happy thanksgiving to you all!!! Put the turkey in at 5 am... !!
LauraH
Go to Top of Page

lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  10:08:39 AM  Show Profile
Won't get to smell the turkey roasing until we go to Mom's later, but I'm getting ready to throw some homemade yeast rolls in the oven. Next to a turkey I don't think there's a more yummy smell than yeast bread in the oven!!

Hope you all have a wonderful turkey day!!!!

Blessings,

Missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
http://18happyhens.blogspot.com
http://LamargueriteFarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  10:11:15 AM  Show Profile
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL. AND A SPECIAL HAPPY DAY TO BIRDI WHO AFTER A LONG TIME WORKING AND ALONE DESERVES A SPECIAL DAY.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  10:28:20 AM  Show Profile
I have sweet potatoes baking and turkey ready to go in soon...after the rolls...doing a smoked turkey this year..so it only heats up a couple hours. Just got off the phone with my Uncle in Colorado and plan to call my grown boys in a few minutes in Calif. Our company won't be here for a couple hours yet..just enjoying our morning..the kid are watching the big parade on tv and husband is working on a project for me (new rolling divided laundry bin) in the garage.
All is well. I hope all of you have a wonderful day.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  12:15:14 PM  Show Profile
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! My turkey is roasting and the house smells so good. The table is set and everything is ready for the guests to arrive! Hope you all have a blessed day filled with lots of joy!

Handmade delights at www.rusticcottagecreations.com

Visit my blog! http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/

The Clark County Farmgirls have a blog! http://thefarmgirls.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  1:41:16 PM  Show Profile
A Happy Thanksgiving to all of my farmgirl friends!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

PocketFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

119 Posts

Sarah
Utica New York
119 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  2:06:34 PM  Show Profile
We just ate, and are all STUFFED!

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2006 :  6:41:29 PM  Show Profile
We also have finished up a wonderful family time. Half the family was here, so there were 8 of us, 2 daughters, 2 spouses (well one is a boyfriend) 2 grandboys which are spending the night because no school and working parents. It was a nice quiet time. Nice family, nice meal, nice conversation. I am very thankful for what I have in this world.
Gobble til you wobble
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"

Edited by - Marybeth on Nov 23 2006 6:42:30 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Turkey's In the oven! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page