Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for our family URGENT - UPDATE 6/6
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for our family URGENT - UPDATE 6/6 Next Topic
Page: of 2

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - May 26 2015 :  12:52:39 PM  Show Profile
Sunday's sermon was on worry - and how worry is a sin.... It was actually an encouragement, though I expected to get my toes stepped on, lol. By keeping busy and productive, I find that I do not dwell on it as much. We still do not go outside, which is hard, but we are looking into a lot of houses right now. There is a chance we will not be moving until July 1st, so I'm not happy about that, but I'm sure God has a wonderful place for us! We have decided to take out a personal loan in order to give us the funds to remodel some things in this house (in a hurry) in order to sell it... we usually put a little bit aside each month to fix things up, but we want to get everything done quickly.

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - May 26 2015 :  2:13:57 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, I am so happy to hear that you are finding possible houses to rent with a July 1 move in date! Hopefully you can get your place on the market this week and start cleaning and packing. July will be here before you know it!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6912 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6912 Posts

Posted - May 26 2015 :  2:47:48 PM  Show Profile
Shannon I believe the Lord will get a word to us when we have a need. The Sunday sermon on worry was such a time. Worry is bad because it eats away at our faith and in times of trail we need active faith.

Have a blessed day, Sara ~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - May 27 2015 :  09:04:17 AM  Show Profile
Shannon, your in my prayers and I believe that the Lord is right there working with you to find the right place and be there for the sale of your house.

Blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - May 27 2015 :  2:36:42 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Shannon, I just saw this. How awful! I know you are terrified but keep your faith. God will prevail. I will prayer and have my friends and church pray as well. Please keep us posted.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - May 28 2015 :  07:55:36 AM  Show Profile
I'm so sorry! Praying! I just saw this! Look at her house thru the window and rebuke Satan in the name of "Jesus Christ" and " No weapon formed against me will prosper!"

Farmgirl Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392

Edited by - Killarney on May 28 2015 07:56:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13615 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13615 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2015 :  8:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Shannon,
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the "good" news (?) but so sorry for this trial! GOD KNOWS and WILL PROVIDE!
PRAYING!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
626 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2015 :  05:45:32 AM  Show Profile
Shannon, I'm so glad you found a place to move! I will keep praying for you to make it through in peace until the move date, and that the move goes smoothly.

Erin
Farmgirl #3762

"It is... through the world of the imagination which takes us beyond the restrictions of provable fact, that we touch the hem of truth." - Madeleine L'Engle

http://www.etsy.com/shop/femmepostale/
http://www.pinterest.com/femmepostale/
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2015 :  10:37:31 AM  Show Profile
Shannon, please know that i am still praying for you and family as well as your mentally ill neighbor! Wow! Such a handful your family has been dealt. Continue to offer it all up to our God. I truly believe he will keep you safe!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for our family URGENT - UPDATE 6/6 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page