Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 I'm not myself anymore, not sure what to do.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic I'm not myself anymore, not sure what to do. Next Topic
Page: of 3

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2006 :  08:41:04 AM  Show Profile
Our Bobbi is coming back. WOW!!!

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2006 :  09:03:58 AM  Show Profile
so glad to see that you definitely seem to be on the road back! way to go! woohoo.
we are all rooting for you. Farmgirls stick together you know:0) you have friends!
hugs to ya.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2006 :  09:08:46 AM  Show Profile
Bobbi- Whatever helps you get to the place you want to be is ok with us! Don't feel badly about not responding, we just want to let you know we are here for you (and thinking about you) whenever you need us! Be well, be happy that's what's important. Hugs, Bramble

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

CountryGirl85
True Blue Farmgirl

225 Posts

Laura
Oswego IL
USA
225 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2006 :  11:08:51 AM  Show Profile  Send CountryGirl85 an AOL message  Send CountryGirl85 a Yahoo! Message
I'm so glad to hear you're doing better! Don't worry about boring anyone's pants off. You keep a-typin' and I'll keep a-readin'! Good luck to you!

Love and hugs,
Laura

http://thecraftycatgirl.blogspot.com
"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart." Anne Frank
Go to Top of Page

dargaonfly1054
True Blue Farmgirl

257 Posts

Georgette
Nicholville NY
USA
257 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  04:28:06 AM  Show Profile
Definitely keep posting, we are all interested!! And I am glad to hear you sounding like you feel better! Way to go, HAPPY new year!! Georgette

"There is a voice that doesn't use words........Listen."
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  9:30:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Bobbi! I'm so glad that you're back with us!!! We LOVE to hear what's going on in your world - and I'm so excited for you that you had a great Christmas. (((HUGS!!!)))

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  9:41:43 PM  Show Profile
Great to see you back and sounds like you are on the road to feeling better. We are sure here for ya..keep on typing..you don't bore us at all..hugs from Utah too!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  12:44:04 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Hello Bobbi,
Take the journey and know that you are not alone. I to went into a depression 15 years ago that lasted a long time (10years) and caused some physical problems as well. The anti depressents were very hard on my system and most made me worse. I did include in my journey along with a counsolur, vitiamins and excersize. It was very hard to pull myself out of bed most days to parent my 5 children (I was a single mom for part of the time) but I did find if I even walked to the mailbox and then pushed myself to the corner and back it helped. We just finished our new house and it was a great deal behind which kept my DH out of work for 3 times the six months we first projected. Heads up when you move in you will have more space and all the unpacking and finding your possesions, decorating will help. Please do not hesitate to talk about your feelings as that is part of your journey.
God bless

Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  5:34:53 PM  Show Profile
Bobbi, so glad you seem to be feeling a little better, keep your chin up. You know we are always here when you need us and I think this is the perfect place for your "blog". Sometimes it's just good to know there is someone out there who cares and we all do!
Kel
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2007 :  6:07:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi Bobbi!

What you need to do now is start getting all the decorating magazines and tearing out the pages that show the rooms you want to have in the new house. Sometimes just moving ahead little by little and making the dream more real will help things go forward. By the time you have "decorated and visualized" each room, the house will be ready for you.

When we bought this house 25 years ago, we had been living in a really crappy little trailer with rats and other things that went chomp in the night (plus, my first mother-in-law who was a rodent of another kind--owned it and rented it to us.) Well, I just had the dream about living in a Walton's house with the front porch and all, so I kept designing rooms, making curtains, having grandpa build me a porch swing (imagine him shaking his head wondering, "where the hell is she going to put this in that trailer?") and then one day, I was here! I just kept seeing it in my head and then it was suddenly true. It kept my own depression at bay and I felt positive and productive each day!

I'll send you some magazines if you want. I'll make you curtains if you want too! You name it and it will be there!

XXOO Sheryl-lyn
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  08:29:12 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
bobbi,
i have been out of town for the holidays, but had to check in on you and see how you are doing. sounds like things are starting to turn around....and so glad you had a great christmas.
will continue to send warm hugs and thoughts from texas!

love
fran

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic I'm not myself anymore, not sure what to do. Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page