Terralea
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Terra
Midland Michigan
USA
138 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2014 :  11:44:43 AM  Show Profile
Oh Connie. I just saw this. I have been through this myself and I can't tell you how I ache for you and your family.

Terralea
Go to Top of Page

hoosiercountry
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

karla
north port fl
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2014 :  10:01:31 AM  Show Profile
Dear Connie, Just saw this post and the tears running down my face are with you on your loss. I said goodbye to my Fred in Sept., he was only 6years old. He had cancer, at first we were not going to do anything and then after a few weeks decided lets try. He had one surgery and within a month the tumor was back and bigger than before the surgery. We did talk about chemo and its so very costly that we kept him comfortable for as long as we could, when that day came he let me know it was time. I to had times where I got mad at him that now I wish I could take back. I have yet to fill in the deep hole he dug just to lay in, it has gotten better with time. I held him as he went and would have not wanted it any other way. I am not yet ready to get another dog, but some day, for there are so many that need homes. They give so much and ask so little in return. My heart and prayers are with you and your family. Hugs Karla
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic We lost our Daisy yesterday Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page