Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Countdown To Christmas Swap: 3RD BOX OUT11/18
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas Swap: 3RD BOX OUT11/18 Next Topic
Page: of 8

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2014 :  12:47:46 PM  Show Profile
Stephanie - I received your lovely third box. Thank you so much! The throw is so soft and pretty! I have never seen a scented wax warmer and am so excited to try the gingerbread cookie waxes! The mitten ornaments are absolutely adorable! The gingerbread man candy dish is so cute! And I love chocolate ;) And the book - a delightful book of recipes, stories, craft ideas and decorating tips - is just fantastic! Thank you so very much!

Have you received yours? It should have been there either Saturday or yesterday!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

midnitesun
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michelle
Lone Oak Texas
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2014 :  4:20:00 PM  Show Profile
Diana,
I got your fabulous box a few days ago. I absolutely loved the mason jar cup. It has come in handy today with me coming down with a head cold. The 3tier candy dish is sitting perfectly on my table. Your husband did a wonderful job making it, and you on the cup. Thank you again form being my swap partner.

Michelle
Bent River Alpacas
Lone Oak, Hunt County, Texas
www.bent-river-alpacas.com
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7478 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7478 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2014 :  2:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Emily -

Box #3 from you was waiting for me at the post office when I returned from my Thanksgiving holidays. I LOVE all the thought you put into this box and everything in it. Emily carved a FARMGIRL stamp with a Henrietta chicken and my MJFG #1919 on it. Then she printed 5 notecards with it and sent it with red and black pens so I could make more! WOW! So talented! Then she included 2 Christmas books that she has enjoyed reading and thought I would enjoy: The Christmas Bus and Midnight Clear - and, YES! They sound like wonderful holiday stories. I can't wait to start them tonight. And then two kinds of homemade cookies - they look so yummy! Please send the recipes? Thank you soooooo much for everything! Oh - and I very nice note and thank you card. This has been a wonderful swap and I have enjoyed getting to know you a little better.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

Edited by - quiltee on Dec 03 2014 2:50:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2014 :  11:41:18 AM  Show Profile
Finally getting to the post office..... FINALLY !!! So sorry for the delays but its been SO MUCH FUN. Its wonderful to make connections with others. I hope we can all stay in touch with each other. Christmas music is playing in the back ground....just heard Dwight Yoakum!! Hope everyone is feeling blessed.

Hugs and prayers, Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter {A virtual chapter open to everyone.}
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2014 :  10:09:27 AM  Show Profile

Ms. Connie...Thank you so much for the sweet box of goodies...I love the angel you made...she is hanging sweetly on my tree...also for the initial pin...Santa fairy doll...hot chocolate and candies...I love all of it and hope I didn't leave anything out:):):)

Hugs!

~Judy~

"Autumn~The year's last, loveliest smile."

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  8:10:02 PM  Show Profile
Judy I'm glad you liked everything, The angel is a Tilda Cornet from Norway. I made her form the Tilda book! I only made one, so you have an Original!!

I got my box today! so many goodies!!!! I love the Box, I will have to put Holly's present in that box!! It says'"Tis the Season to be Holly!!" The red Mug candle Holders will be perfect on my dinner table Christmas day! I love the Tin Snowman Ornament, it is already on the Farm Girl Tree! Love it all!!! If I list it all, I will forget something!! Saving my Chocolate to eat while watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas" next week! I always get excited cause you send me stuff I won't buy for myself but I love to have!! Like a new Kitchen Towel and Potholder. I will buy some for others and use my raggedey ole ones! LOL!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Hugs!Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2014 :  05:28:13 AM  Show Profile
Hay there,

Just checking in to see if Erin received her box. I hope so. I keep hearing about gifts being stolen from homes so I am just checking.

A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

midnitesun
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michelle
Lone Oak Texas
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2014 :  10:57:29 AM  Show Profile
Diana,
The boys wanted to say THANK YOU for their package. They got very excited when they seen a large envelope with their name on it yesterday.

Michelle
Bent River Alpacas
Lone Oak, Hunt County, Texas
www.bent-river-alpacas.com
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2014 :  5:07:32 PM  Show Profile
Mz Erin, did you get your box?

Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
626 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2014 :  5:10:44 PM  Show Profile
Daizy I'm sorry, I haven't been on lately. I've been busy with Christmas fun! I did receive it, thank you so much for all the goodies! The candy is almost gone, I love the mittens and arm warmers, scarf, mason jar glass, snowman, bird, I haven't tried the incense or the scent warmer yet, but I will as soon as my studio is converted back into my space and done being used as Santa's workshop! Thanks so much again! Did you get the third box I sent you??

Erin
Farmgirl #3762

~ Joyeux Noel! ~

http://www.etsy.com/shop/femmepostale/
http://www.pinterest.com/femmepostale/
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  07:07:19 AM  Show Profile
I am soooo glad you got it......lots of people have had things stolen and I was just worried that you got ripped off. I have a note to go to the Post Office for a package so yours may be waiting for me. I will go to town today for feed and run in and pick it up.

Merry Christmas to you ... and to everyone of my swap sisters. May your Christmas hold all the wonder that new born baby brings.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas Swap: 3RD BOX OUT11/18 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page