Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Countdown To Christmas Swap: 3RD BOX OUT11/18
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas Swap: 3RD BOX OUT11/18 Next Topic
Page: of 8

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2014 :  09:29:47 AM  Show Profile
Kelly, you are on the ball!What a surprise to receive your last box today! Thank you so very much for all the wonderful things!!!! How did you know I love snowmen? The snowman plaque is precious and just my style. Here in NY, that can stay up almost year-round!The snowman ornament that fits on a bulb will be so cute when I put it on my tree and the snowmen bottle top ornament is wonderful. I use bottle caps in some of my crafting and love them. The gingerbread cookie cutters----with different missing limbs----is hilarious! I can't wait to use my favorite recipe with them. And, last but not least, some more of that wonderful goat's milk soap. Love it!

Yours will go out next week.I will let you know when.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2014 :  2:17:14 PM  Show Profile
Ya'll this is so cute! The picture does not show how cute!!!!It plays music by your voice command and will turn off your Christmas Tree, if you want to hook it up that way too!! Thank you Judy! We had fun playing with Mr. Mouse!
Hugs! Connie
Imagine....33392
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2014 :  4:21:06 PM  Show Profile

Ms. Connie...Love the picture...isn't he adorable!!!Can't wait to put ours on our tree...we had so much fun with ours last Christmas!!!

Hugs!

~Judy~

"Autumn~The year's last, loveliest smile."

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2014 :  07:53:35 AM  Show Profile
Karen, your last box is finished and will put in the mail on Monday. Sure had fun.
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2014 :  12:58:15 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, your box is all ready to go but it will probably be Friday before I get to the PO.

Hugs,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2014 :  3:38:11 PM  Show Profile
Karen, your last box went in the mail today. Should get to you by Wednesday. Enjoy!
Hugs,
Laurie

Country girl at heart

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2014 :  4:50:13 PM  Show Profile
Ok Portia I will look for it next week. Thanks for letting me know.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Michele_72
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Michele
Saxton PA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2014 :  5:11:47 PM  Show Profile

Julie.... I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner - with cakes, a bridal expo and my son's football team being in the playoffs, I've been busy... But VERY blessed! It has been wonderful having you for a swap partner! I absolutely couldn't have handpicked things better myself!.... I love everything, but the camper... Oh the camper!!!!....That was just THE ULTIMATE!!!!! I love camping and we have a camper but a few months back I got a vintage camper to fix up for glamping and that ornament was the best ever!!!! - The movies are some of my favorite too! Are you sure we never met? lol... Cause you did better than family members at knowing me! Seriously, you've truly spoiled me with all the packages! Thank you for everything! I've had your package ready to send but haven't made it to get it sent out. It will go out in Wednesday's mail! I hope you enjoy yours and are as blessed as I've been!
-hugs! Michele
Go to Top of Page

Michele_72
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Michele
Saxton PA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2014 :  5:14:52 PM  Show Profile
....just a side note- the book - it takes place right where my husband is working! Can't wait to settle in - have some of the hot choc. and read it!

Michele
Farm Girl #5969
~I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me~
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2014 :  05:17:50 AM  Show Profile
My car is out of the shop..... WHOO HOOO Now I can mail out my 2nd box.....right before I mail out 3rd box. I am so sorry for the delay. YIPEEE....I have wheels again!!!

Hugs and prayers, Daizy #1093
Poor House Farmgirl Chapter {A virtual chapter open to everyone.}
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
www.poorhouseparadise.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2014 :  1:50:32 PM  Show Profile
Judy Mills, I will mail your 3rd box out on Monday!

Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7478 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7478 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2014 :  3:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Emily - Your 3rd box will go out on Monday.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2014 :  05:22:26 AM  Show Profile

Ms. Connie...No hurries:):):)Anytime is fine!!!

Hugs!

~Judy~

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2014 :  1:49:43 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, your box went out Friday!

Portia

Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2014 :  7:32:54 PM  Show Profile
Karen, I see that your package was delivered on Wednesday. Hope that you got it and everything is fine.
Laurie

Country girl at heart

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2014 :  4:56:32 PM  Show Profile
Portia
My third box came today and boy I love it. Gingerbread man garland is too cute. I love, love, love the tea. Strawberry looks yummy but I love chocolate mint tea. Candy has all been spoken for by kids already. Potpourri will be fun to use here really soon. The little owl is precious. Tape will be fun to use. Shopping bag is pretty and will be used soon. Poinsettia hand towel I love. Thank you too for the really cute Christmas Card, I can not wait to start hanging them all up. Thank you for being such a wonderful swap partner. I have enjoyed this so much.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2014 :  5:11:10 PM  Show Profile
Stephanie - your third box will be a little late. I ordered something and it just said shipped today. As soon as it gets here, I'll send you your package :)

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2014 :  5:23:12 PM  Show Profile

Such a fun swap and cute goodie packages:):):)

Hugs!

~Judy~

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2014 :  10:22:13 AM  Show Profile
Karen, It has been 1 week since your 3rd box was delivered. I have not heard from you acknowledging that you have received it. The tracking # depicts that it was delivered last Wednesday. I know that this is a busy time of year for everyone. Hope that everything is fine with you and your family. Please let me know. Many blessings to you and your family. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Laurie

Country girl at heart

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2014 :  07:46:06 AM  Show Profile
Kelly, I am so glad you liked everything. Thanks for being such a great partner!

Merry Christmas,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  7:35:50 PM  Show Profile
Karen, Glad that you love everything that I gave you. I love everything that you gave me. This was a fun swap and I love Christmas.
Hope that you and your family have a blessed and wonderful Christmas.
Thanks again,
Laurie

Country girl at heart

Go to Top of Page

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2014 :  2:09:17 PM  Show Profile
Dear Linda, you are wonderful. I loved your box. There were so many great things in my box. I kept the stocking stuffers for the girls a secret, they will love them. The fabric bowl is great. I am oddly impressed everytime I see one that they can hold their shape. I have never had one though and it will go great on our coffee table with candy in it. I hung the stockings over my desk at home. I spend a fair bit of time there and will see them everyday. The girls and I do a little schooling outside school and their desks are next to mine so they will enjoy them too. Perhaps I will have to replenish the stockings regularly this month. My whole family has been enjoying the turkey who has a prominent home on our kitchen/breakfast counter. My favorite part of this box was the tree topper angel. Not only is she beautiful but she looks identical to our tree topper from when I was a kid. I don't know which of my folks have her now but wow did my new one bring back some amazing memories. Thank you so much for your wonderfully generous boxes. With a husband who never can think of a gift for me this was such a good swap for me to feel that someone was thinking of me. He is a great husband but thoughtful gifts are not his skill. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7478 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7478 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2014 :  4:19:13 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I'm glad you liked everything, Emily. And I hope the stocking stuffers are something they can use. That's neat about the tree top angel. It is an older pattern so may be exactly like the one you remember. The Solar Turkey is a fun feel-good gadget and was just a cute tuck I added; I bought several for some swap gifts and received one myself in a swap. This was a fun swap for me, too.

NOTE: The fabric bowl can be used on a table for candy; however, it is really a Microwave Bowl Potholder that I made. (If you'd like to make some I can send the pattern to you.) You put your cereal bowl or soup bowl in it in the microwave to cook. Then you do not need to use a potholder to remove the hot bowl from the microwave; it is already sitting IN its potholder. Saves putting fingers and potholders into the hot bowl when you pick it up.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

Edited by - quiltee on Nov 30 2014 4:21:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2014 :  8:28:38 PM  Show Profile
Oh my, I have never heard of a microwave hot pad but what an amazing idea! I seem to always grab something out of there that is way to hot. We will be putting it to use and I would love the pattern. Such a cool idea!

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2014 :  12:35:51 PM  Show Profile
Jaimey, I told you I'd be posting today with pictures and braggin' on your awesomeness. I've loved all my packages and the third one blew me away with the amount of thought you put into it. Love it.
Other than for taking the pictures, the scarf has pretty much been on my neck since I opened the box. I wore the snowflake earrings to work today - appropriate since we had some flakes flying in the wintry mix. HOW do you make those?.. so intricate and delicate, lovely. It is so neat that you sent me two things featuring raspberries the same month I sent raspberry stuff to you. Can not wait to get into that candy bar and I'll savor the candy cane, too. Just so much fun stuff packed in there! Sweet heart ornament, coasters, neat little bag for trash or such in the car, nice little pink nail file (my color), really cool bar of soap and would you believe I almost bought that CD last week?!?! Told myself "I'm not supposed to be shopping for me." Ha ha and lo and behold you send it to me. But the fun won't end there - it goes all the way to the 24th!! I love that you took the time to make an advent box calendar for me and will thoroughly enjoy a little quiet break each evening to open a sweet box from you. Thank you so much! You've been a great swap partner and are a truly wonderful person.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Dec 02 2014 12:37:52 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas Swap: 3RD BOX OUT11/18 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page