Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2014 :  12:16:33 PM  Show Profile
I was wondering how long it takes for a new registrant to approved to join MaryJanesFarm. I have an email issue and it needs to be deleted due to hacking and I wanted to get rid of anything that has been at anytime associated with my current email. I resubmitted a new screen name and email so as to totally disassociate this username. I haven't heard anything back yet, and was wondering. Thanks so much for your help! :D
~Jessie

"A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence to admire the flowers in your garden."
Farmgirl Sister #235

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2014 :  4:56:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jessica,

We can change your email and user name right here on the farm. That way you wouldn't have to create a brand new account and lose your 4152 (at this time) posts. I activated a Jessica today, was that you? If so, I can still make your username and email change here. If you need to reset the password on your chat room account you can do so by clicking on "profile" once you log into the chat room. Call or email me with any questions. 888-750-6004 or brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org

Thanks,

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2014 :  5:50:57 PM  Show Profile
That would be amazing, Brian! Yes, sir, that was me. If I could have my information changed to that username and email and save my posts that would be WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for replying! Let me know if I need to give you anymore information and I will get right to it.
Thank you again!!
Jessica

"A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence to admire the flowers in your garden."
Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2014 :  10:10:43 PM  Show Profile
Hey hey! I have your username changed and the email change is started. You need to check your email inbox and look for the message from the chat room (I believe it's listed as Farmgirl Connection) click on the link inside the email and your email will be updated to the new one too! Password is the same as your original chat room account's password. Let me know if you have any issues.

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2014 :  10:33:06 PM  Show Profile
HOORAY! Thank you so much, Brian!!!!! :D

Hugs,
Jessica

Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic Time frame to be approved Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page