carolj
True Blue Farmgirl

244 Posts

Carol
Waynesboro Georgia
USA
244 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  06:34:00 AM  Show Profile
Gabe, I am subscribed to this topic and have read several updates linking from my e-mail account. However, when I go to the chapter itself I don't see anything new posted. Is there a problem or am I doing something wrong. Also, why do I have to log into the hen house separately from being logged into the chat area?

Blessings,

Carol
Farmgirl 1823

Sow what you want to reap.

Gabe
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Gabe
Moscow Idaho
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  3:05:35 PM  Show Profile
It looks like there have not been any recent posts (other than yours, and that last June 1). So you seem to be correct in that not much has been going on.

You might have to send me some of the emails you're talking about. I don't see that you have any subscriptions on the HenHouses, so I suspect the emails are coming from somewhere else. But if you're clicking links in the emails, and they're taking you to the Poor House ... then, I'd be very confused, too.

As for the separate logins, that is something that has come up elsewhere recently, and is in the pipes to tie together. Each forum was just set up separately before, and the time was never taken to tie them all together seamlessly. Hopefully that can be remedied soon.
Go to Top of Page

carolj
True Blue Farmgirl

244 Posts

Carol
Waynesboro Georgia
USA
244 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  7:31:09 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for checking. Two log ins are not a problem. I was just curious. I'll try to figure out the other and send them to you if I'm able. Thanks again.

Blessings,

Carol
Farmgirl 1823

Sow what you want to reap.
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic poor house chapter woes Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page