Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Nifty Thrifty
 Best and cheapest place to buy printer cartridges
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic Best and cheapest place to buy printer cartridges Next Topic  

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  4:38:23 PM  Show Profile
I need to replace our color and black cartridges for our printer. Where is the cheapest place to buy them online or retail store.

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2873 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2873 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  6:29:05 PM  Show Profile
123 Inkjets.
Wonderful prices, and if you go through Mr Rebates, you get like 20% back. Also, search coupons, they have a ton out there!
Best of all, they have a 1 year refund policy, in case you get a new printer. I love them, and have been dealing with them for years, (and through 3 printer changes!)

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – R.R.
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2014 :  8:07:08 PM  Show Profile
I will do that. Hubby keeps reminding me to get them and I just don't want to part with the money. They are expensive.
Go to Top of Page

Rosemary
True Blue Farmgirl

1825 Posts

Virginia
USA
1825 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2014 :  8:02:07 PM  Show Profile
There used to be places online that would refill used cartridges and sell them super cheap. Just Google the appropriate key words and good luck! I'm going to check our 123 Inkjets. Thanks for the clue, Lisa :)
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2014 :  7:38:14 PM  Show Profile
What business is it that will give you point or cash towards new ink cartridges if I take in old ones. I have a ton of old ones and just remember Office Depot or someone will discount new ones in exchange for old ones.
Go to Top of Page

NancyOH1
True Blue Farmgirl

88 Posts

Nancy
Columbus Ohio
USA
88 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  6:23:05 PM  Show Profile
I usually take mine to Staples. Since I have a Staples Rewards Card (frequent buyer card) they (Staples) will take up to 12 cartridges a month for recycle. I believe it is quarterly that I get a certain dollar amount back that goes towards buying the next batch of cartridges.

Hope this helps.

NancyOH1
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  8:01:42 PM  Show Profile
Nancy, how much credit for each cartridge.
Go to Top of Page
  Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic Best and cheapest place to buy printer cartridges Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page