Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 I am Still Alive ...I think!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic I am Still Alive ...I think! Next Topic  

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  03:20:22 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Just wanted to let you all know that I am still around ( on planet earth at least! ). I am going through a really rough time right now that will bring a lot of big changes to my life. But I miss comming here so very much and I can not wait until I am back to the place where I can be here often and be involved in this wonderful place with all of you! You are thought of often and missed more then you know! I hope to be back soon but until then, hugz to you all!!!!

As Always Hugz,
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  05:05:37 AM  Show Profile
Talitha- I hope that things get better for you soon. We're here for you!!

(((BIG HUG)))

Karin
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  05:20:47 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
talitha, hoping the best for you and that you are back with us soon.

love
fran

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)
Go to Top of Page

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  06:21:26 AM  Show Profile
We'll be here waiting on you. Hearfelt prayers for you and your changes.

farmgirl hugs, gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  06:30:12 AM  Show Profile
I am so happy to hear your "voice," Talitha!!! Sending a big farmgirl (((hug))) and wonderful thoughts your way - we're here for you!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  10:38:35 AM  Show Profile
Talitha, you have been on my heart all week. I will be praying for you in whatever you're going through. Were you named for the little girl Jesus healed? "Talitha, cum." Bless you... and to Him, we're all little children, aren't we?
Love,
Ann

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  11:02:11 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I hope all things work out for the best. Take care Sunshine

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  12:00:52 PM  Show Profile
Talitha, sending warm ((((hugs)))) and lots of prayers to get you through. We miss you too!!!
Kel
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  1:04:43 PM  Show Profile
hugs to you talitha..you'll make it through this time too. we are here for you if you just need to talk.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  2:46:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Thank you all so very very very much!!!! I feel so alone going through this over here without family and friends and all your messages (and Jayne's email) made me feel like I was not alone for the first time! I thank you all sincerely for that! You are all wonderful! I need all the prayers, good thoughts, hugs, and support I can get now, so thank you very much! It means more then I can say with mere words! Until I can be back full time, hugz to you all once again!

As Always,
Your Farmgirl Friend,
Talitha

PS Yes I was named after the little girl in the Bible that was raised from the dead by Jesus. Thank you Ann! Hugz Again!

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  7:07:38 PM  Show Profile
Whatever you are going through, I hope that you know you are never alone. Your faith and this wonderful group of women are here whenever you need us. Keep checking in and letting us know how you are,we do care. With warm wishes for you to find the brighter side of things soon. Take good care of yourself, we are sending only positive thoughts and prayers for you.

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  7:09:16 PM  Show Profile
Hi Talitha,
Since your email, I have been sending the best thoughts your way - I am thinking of you all the time and hoping all will go well for you and you'll be able to see the other side of this bad time soon.
Once again, all the very best and so glad to hear from you.
I know how hard it is going through problems when you are far away from family and if there is ANYTHING that I can do (don't know what, but absolutely anything), please let me know.
All the best,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2006 :  11:52:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi Talitha,

Hoping you know that we're all here for you and sending good thoughts and hugs your way.

Debbie

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2006 :  12:18:13 PM  Show Profile
Talitha, hugs and well wishes, and as my great aunt always says when things are going rough, "this, too, shall pass", often followed by "better days are coming". As you can see, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if there is anything else we can do. Nance
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2006 :  04:11:08 AM  Show Profile
Talitha - you are in my prayers, and your posts sound like you are a strong gal. You will make it through!

Ephesians 1:17
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  05:24:05 AM  Show Profile
Talitha,
Just another farmgirl checking in and sending you hugs and support.

You've brought a lot of joy to my own heart when reading your wonderfully descriptive posts, and there is no doubt that someone with your creativity, energy, caring soul and upbeat outlook can handle the tough times...although I sincerely do hope that you are able to get some relief/resolution soon.

We're here when you need us.

Jo

"There are no strangers here, only friends you've yet to meet."

Edited by - Hideaway Farmgirl on Nov 08 2006 05:25:36 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic I am Still Alive ...I think! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page