Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 In the hospital.. please pray
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic In the hospital.. please pray Next Topic
Page: of 5

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  6:10:09 PM  Show Profile
Nini, I will be praying for you!!

Big Hug!
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  6:40:50 PM  Show Profile
Nini, will be praying for you. So glad you had an uplifting visit from the grand-daughter!Loved reading of the fairy wand blessing she gave you.

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  7:20:34 PM  Show Profile
Good heavens Nini! I leave you alone for a few days and look at the trouble that you get into

So very glad that you are in good hands, both medically and spiritually. I don't think you'll read this before tomorrow, but I wanted to say that you are always in my heart and prayers. I'm thinking about you tonight and I'm lighting a candle for you as well. All of your tests sound pretty good and I am confident that the medical team there has you in it's capable hands. I know that you'll do fine sister Be at peace.

Love, love love!

You must do the thing you think you cannot do
-Eleanor Roosevelt

She with the most chickens wins

Annika
Farmgirl & Sister #13

http://thegimpyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://pinterest.com/annikaloveshats/

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16373 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16373 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  8:18:04 PM  Show Profile
"The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much." And Nini availeth MUCHETH!!! And Nini’s family. And Nini’s foster granddaughter. I’m so grateful Nini that you’re in good hands and getting help. Thank you for sharing this. It is testament to your kind and giving nature and enduring HEART!!!

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  10:05:37 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Nini,
Checking in on my sister! Continuing to lift you in prayer.

Many Blessings and Peace.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  04:22:06 AM  Show Profile
prayers from Md. coming at you lady.

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hodge-Lodge-Clothesline/285366378259342

Go to Top of Page

craftingram
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Karin
Nashville In
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  05:49:05 AM  Show Profile
Just found this. Sweet Nini, I'm so sorry you've gone through all this, but so glad that all is going better. Keeping you in prayer that the procedure goes (or has gone) smoothly and that you are feeling great and home with your loved ones soon.

Karin
Farmgirl Sister #2708

Romans 8: 38,39
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  08:49:28 AM  Show Profile
Just waiting for them to come get me. Should be soon. :) I'll keep you posted!

Thanks to all of you... you're great cheer bringers! Thank you for making me smile and for all the encouragement and prayers. Someday we're going to have to have a big farmgirl tea party so I can give each of you REAL hugs! :)

I'll be in touch as soon as possible!

Hugs,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  1:52:46 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Just checking on you. Still praying.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3075 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3075 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  2:46:50 PM  Show Profile
Praying things are going well today. A tea party sounds great Nini! Only someone as wonderful as you would think of that while in the hospital :)

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  5:02:03 PM  Show Profile
Thinking positive thoughts and sending prayers your way Nini!
We all are!!!!!!!
Update when you can.
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
~Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3317 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3317 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  5:26:47 PM  Show Profile
Nini....Just stumbled across your post tonight. I am thinking of you and hoping you will be alright. You are a STRONG and DEAR old gal!

Take care of yourself and know that my thoughts are with you...

Love,

Mel
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  5:33:05 PM  Show Profile
Hi Nini,
How are you doing? I am checking in, I got my computer back again but have been praying for you. It sounds that you are doing ok, but my prayers will continue to go up for you.

Have a good evening.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  5:40:01 PM  Show Profile
Oh Nini you are a wonder and a wonderful person, Keep happy thoughts my friend and be strong, God is so with you.
My prayers continue and hope they are lifting you up.

hugs and love
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  8:55:14 PM  Show Profile
Just checking in Nini and letting you know that you are still in our prayers :)

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2014 :  05:29:17 AM  Show Profile
Missed this, so sorry for your troubles Nini. Here's hoping they give your heart new life and you will be better than new soon. You have to get better, you are one of the main players on this forum. Take care. Visualizing God's protective bubble around you and sending prayers your way.
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2014 :  3:21:07 PM  Show Profile
Nini, I just saw these postings. I'll say prayers for you. Your're a brave soul and very loved.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Rosemary
True Blue Farmgirl

1825 Posts

Virginia
USA
1825 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2014 :  3:47:23 PM  Show Profile
You're in my heart as you receive the help you need to get healthy. {{{Hugs}}}
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2014 :  4:42:24 PM  Show Profile
Nini,
Still praying and hoping to hear something from you soon. Stay strong and you are in my heart.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2873 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2873 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2014 :  5:28:10 PM  Show Profile
Praying for you, and your sweet, dear heart
Love & Hugs
Lisa

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – R.R.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  11:52:23 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!

I'm home! All is well. Got the pacemaker on Friday, was home by last night. Feeling great, really. I am very, very tired, so I don't want to be online very long, but just want you all to know all is well. Need to take no pain meds or anti-biotics, just need to rest - a lot. I overdid it last night, and learned just how well this thing works - thank God it's there! :) I just have two weeks ahead of basically doing nothing, then four to six months of taking it super easy, and then after that we can introduce a more vigorous - but not rigorous - lifestyle. I'll be fine. There are so many weird little things that I can't do anymore... For example, I learned the hard way last night that an electric toothbrush is a BIG no-no - they neglected to mention that in the hospital. LOL! But, I'm okay. And getting washed and dressed is quite a chore, but I'm managing. For now, my guys are going to take up the bulk of my daily chores... I feel bad about that, but they are more than willing and helpful. And one of my girlfriends came by last night with an awesome Italian "welcome home" dinner - ohmygosh SO good! I feel spoiled. Trust me, I'm being well cared for... It's so weird being on the receiving end now, but believe me, I'm grateful! :)

Just to allay any fears, all the sarcoid tests that they were able to do came back negative - not definitive, but negative - praise God! They'll be monitoring me for that regularly from now on. They said it's highly unusual that I would have both the left and right bundle branch blocks without the sarcoid. They also said, however, that the stresses of today's society has more people with pacemakers at even younger ages than in the past, so... well... go figure. But the sarcoid is still a very real concern, unfortunately. For now, though, we can rest assured my heart and all my other organs, operations, and functions are completely healthy. My only health issue is the bundle branch blocks, and the pacemaker will keep me covered. :) It should last anywhere from 8 to 12 years, depending upon how reliant I become upon it; and that's actually not such a bad thing, because they are making such great strides in cardiac medicine that the next time I go, the next model could be even more amazing. One step at a time, though... One step at a time.

Right now, I'm super, super exhausted and just need a lot of rest, so please bear with me if I am a little slow at responding to emails and phone calls. Just need to take it one day at a time, that's all. I love you guys, nothing is wrong, just need time to rest and repair. :)

(BTW Margo - we're going to have to compare notes on sarcoid sometime... Lots to share, I'm sure!)

Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support - we all appreciate you so, so much. God is great and all is well!

Love you dearly,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  1:00:38 PM  Show Profile
Nini!! Good news to hear! HOME SWEET HOME!!! makes everything better!! Many Prayers coming your way! Big Hug!
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  1:31:28 PM  Show Profile
Nini so glad you are home and you are on the recovery end !!! You rest and take care of yourself. It will be an ajustment for sure and each day you will get stronger and stronger. God bless you and rest, rest, rest. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

auntsmelly
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Jenny
Pitman NJ
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  2:00:33 PM  Show Profile
So happy you're home.
Sending you a hug!

Always be joyful; never stop praying; be thankful in all circumstances.
1Thessalonians 5:16-18
Jenny,
Blessed Farmgirl #4359
FGOM October 2013
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  2:06:34 PM  Show Profile
Hurray! Thanks for sharing the wonderful news! Prayers will continue for your recovery. Follow the doctors' orders. Take it easy, and know our love and prayers are with you.
Let those menfolk of yours help you out. That's what they are there for now. God knows you'd do the same for them.
Watch out for little things. After my husband had stints put in, he found that it made a serious difference what time of day he took certain meds.
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic In the hospital.. please pray Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page