Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Hangin' in there-could use prayers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Hangin' in there-could use prayers Next Topic  

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2014 :  5:41:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi, I seem to be having a small problem--one of the meds. I take is a controlled substance and it's taking longer than usual for the mail-order pharmacy to send it to me. I called my dr.'s office today to see if I could get some until the shipment arrives (I'm completely out of the medicine) and do to a mix up in communication, I couldn't get any today at my local pharmacy. So now I have to wait till tomorrow to see if it arrives in the mail, if it doesn't then I have to call my dr. again--this medicine is a controlled substance cause it's habit-forming and I'm having a hard time functioning without it. I have a terrible headache and I've been having trouble sleeping. It's been several days that I've been without it, and while I'm not in any real danger, it is making life more difficult than usual. Would appreciate prayers. My faithful Jaxon seems to realize that something is wrong--he's laying down near me as I type this. Or maybe he just wants something to eat. He's a good dog. thanks, ladies!
cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2014 :  7:02:58 PM  Show Profile
Cindy,
I pray tomorrow will see this solved. Headaches are so consuming, not something that can be ignored and when we can't sleep it makes everything hurt more and seem more difficult and overwhelming. Mail-order pharmacies may save money but when there's a mix up or delay its so hard to deal with! Can your doctor find another option that isn't as dangerous in the future?

Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2014 :  11:55:49 PM  Show Profile
Most definitely praying! I understand how difficult this must be for you! My hubby is on an opioid pain patch that he applies weekly for his back... Yet he can only get four week supply (4 patches) at a time..... Due to some months having five weeks, yet it is "not time to refill" we have run into similar issues. I am so sorry you are going through ths and will be praying your medications come in, and if not, your doctor can give you some to hold you over until your medications get in!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  06:25:32 AM  Show Profile
I am praying for you Cindy. I know how hard it is waiting for meds and the havoc it cause our bodies. Praying for healing of your headache and that you can get very good quality rest and sleep and wake up refreshed. Also praying for the meds to come in quick.

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  10:27:35 AM  Show Profile
I am praying for you Cindy that God will help you cope until you get your medicine and bless little Jaxon too.

blessings
Darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  11:04:24 AM  Show Profile
I too understand as i am dealing with this with my mom. my prayers are with you.

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hodge-Lodge-Clothesline/285366378259342

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13617 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13617 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  12:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
As always, Cindy . . . I'm praying for you!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  2:21:30 PM  Show Profile
I'm praying, too, Cindy! I hope it came today! How are you doing? We love you! - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  3:21:06 PM  Show Profile
I finally got a seven day supply of the meds. until the mail-order shipment arrives. I just found out it didn't ship till yesterday, so I may get it on saturday. I had to pay out of pocket for the seven days, but it wasn't very much. I was actually shaking uncontrollably earlier today, and that's very weird for me. I just started taking this medicine in December and this is the first time I've had to deal with a mail-order prescription for it. Usually the mail order is pretty quick, but i guess this being a new prescription, it just takes longer. But I think I'll be OK now, thanks to everyone for their prayers! And Jaxon seems relived as well.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Hangin' in there-could use prayers Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page