Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 In the hospital.. please pray
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic In the hospital.. please pray Next Topic
Page: of 5

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  3:49:49 PM  Show Profile
Haven't been on here a few days, and I saw where my sweet friend NINI in the hospital, so I am sending prayers of healing for you my friend. Your right you are a strong person. All your sisters are here for you, and you know how fierce we can be . So when we pray watch out. God is not little and his hand is not short. You are going to be out of there in no time. Love you my friend.

HUGS Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  4:06:17 PM  Show Profile
Looking in on you to say I'm praying and thinking about you! You are sooo special to all of Mary Jane's Farm! My hubby had a Heart Cath and he breezed right thru it, you will too!!!!!

HUGS!
Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  4:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Nini,
I will be saying prayers for you and praying that you find the peace of Jesus as you endure this procedure.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

SunnyJam
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

Jamie
Seattle WA
USA
129 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  5:24:26 PM  Show Profile
You know you're in my prayers, my friend, and now I lift you up for health and healing. Please keep us posted whenever you can!

Big hugs,
Jamie

Farmgirl Sister #2504
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  5:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Nini
Remember that you are The Daughter of The King and He did not give you a spirit of fear. Reach your right hand up because Jesus is reaching down to hold it and walk you through this. When I worked in the OR, Thoracic surgery was what I did a lot of and these procedures were what I did. Easy, Peasy for our girl! You will be fine because Jesus will be with you. Prayers continue, friend.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  5:25:36 PM  Show Profile
Nini
I just saw this. I am praying for your prep tonight and tomorrow procedure to go absolutely flawlessly. I know God will provide you with great doctors. He will be there to guide their hands through it all.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  6:00:35 PM  Show Profile
Nini, I'm thinking of you and your family and sending many prayers your way!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Dalai Lama

April is Autism Awareness month. Autism affects 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys, including my son). Go to http://www.autismspeaks.org/ to learn more and help Light It Up Blue on April 2nd!

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  05:48:06 AM  Show Profile
Good morning girls!

Long day yesterday. Had to watch a video, got some scary possible prognoses, but am feeling much better today. Spent some much needed with the Lord, and that, along with everyone`s prayers, I'm sure, really has brought me so much peace. I finally slept and feel so much more rested - ready to seize the day. I'll be having the Cath early this afternoon. They're just trying to make sure nothing else is going on. Because I have now developed right AND left bundle branch blocks, they are very concerned about cardiac sarcoid. I'll tell you, that is very scary stuff. But I'm keeping positive. :) Rest does a world of wonders for one`s psyche, truly. IF it's that, they won't do the pacemaker...they treat that with steroids. Still unclear as to why, but that's the deal. As long as they can eliminate that concern, and as long as they don't find it to be something else that they can fix during the Cath, they will go forward with the pacemaker. But I get the impression that they won't be able to do the pacemaker til tomorrow.

In the meantime, I've been thinking about having some decorating done to my room here...feels like I'm moving in! Lol! The staff here is wonderful. It's just like a "spa" - the nurses cater to my every need, fresh linen every day, fancy bath products, everyone leans on my every word, big burly tattooed men drop by every now and then to check on me and tell me how young I am, I'm wearing fancy robes, drinking fancy herbal teas, got my hair done this morning... heck, they even gave me a pseudo Brazillian...What more could a girl ask for? I feel like a princess! LOL!

Seriously, though, I'm under the best of care and I am so grateful. Hopefully we'll have some answers and treatment under way real soon so I can get back to living my pauper`s life - lol. The guys said the dishes are piling up, they've resorted to canned meals, and I can't even THINK about what lies ahead in the laundry pile... I'm needed and so ready to get back on track. Bring it on! I am Nini, hear me roar! Meeeoooooow. :)

Thanks again for your kind words of encouragement and, especially, your prayers. Every single one of you hAve me smiling at your words..I'm definitely feeling your love. God bless you. :) I'm sending virtual hugs right back atcha, sisters!

Well my hubby`s here so I'd better skedaddle. Have a great day! I'll be in touch again asap.

Hugs,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Edited by - Ninibini on Feb 19 2014 06:44:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  06:57:48 AM  Show Profile
nini- in 1983 i was diagnosed with a form of sarcoidosis-it was effecting my lymph nodes and my lungs- the time ( a few days and a weekend)leading up to the dx was scary for me- and there really wasn't much info at the time- i was put on prednisone for 6 months...and i had to be weaned off that--but i'm ok! (well-the jury is out on that!!!)

your post this morning sounds more positive and i feel that is in part simply because you are getting answers and info..i also strongly believe it is the prayer that we are all sending for you and your time with God! and sleeping helps!!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13617 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13617 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  11:29:54 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Checking in on you, my sweet friend. Happy to hear your sense of humor and upbeat attitude are intact!
I'm praying and trusting! God is IN control, He loves you and knows ALLLLLLLLLLLL about it!
PRAYING
LOVE YOU!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3075 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3075 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  11:48:45 AM  Show Profile
Nini
Just seen this! I would have been terrified! You are a very strong lady! Prayers and hugs for you and your family.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  6:19:56 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls! Great news! So far everything is good. My heart is healthy, my arteries and veins are clear-no blockages. The blood work does not have any indicators of sarcoid, the xray came back looking good (the doctors said it didn't look anything like a cardiac sarcoid xray), and the readings all looked good. They are going to do the pacemaker tomorrow afternoon and then a catscan to have one last look for sarcoid. They had wanted to do an mri but with the scanner on top of me and my "healthy" chest, I wasn't able to expand my lungs enough to get my breath, so they couldn't do it. Since everything else seems to indicate no sarcoid, they don't want to delay the pacemaker any longer. (They could have sent me out for an open mri but since all seems well they aren't concerned about doing so.) If all goes as hoped, I could be back home sometime Friday! I am so relieved! Ultimately, they think this is some sort of conduction disease, which can be scary, but the pacemaker will ensure the next one won't even happen! How wonderful modern medicine can be!

The funny thing is, since the two horrific episodes in the emergency room, I have had no further indications of stress. My monitors have shown I've got normal cardiac and respiratory function. Blows my mind when I think back to the faces of the eight medical professionals watching my monitors as I had the episodes- you would've thought I was a goner. The priest was here today and I was telling him about all of my amazing, fervently praying friends and family, and he grinned ear to ear and said your prayers are the best thing for healing. "The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much," after all. :)

Thank you so much, really. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted and am looking forward to great things for tomorrow. You are such blessings...All farmgirls are! I'm so thankful for you and love you to bits!

Happy heartbeats, girls! Take care... I'll write again soon!

Hugs,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

P.S. Does anyone hate auto correct as much as I do? I had to go back and edit my typing several times... drive me nuts. Please forgive any typos I've missed..I'm using my Kindle at the hospital.

Edited by - Ninibini on Feb 19 2014 6:39:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

auntsmelly
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Jenny
Pitman NJ
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  7:01:39 PM  Show Profile
Nini,
I am praying for you and thinking of you.
I'd love your address. Can you email it to me the next time you are on?
Sending you a big, big squeeze! (not too tight!)

Always be joyful; never stop praying; be thankful in all circumstances.
1Thessalonians 5:16-18
Jenny,
Blessed Farmgirl #4359
FGOM October 2013
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  7:09:43 PM  Show Profile
Oh my sweet Nini,
I am just NOW reading through this post. Oh girl, I am PRAYING HARD for you continuously.
I am happy to read the latest posts that sound as if everything is under control.
You never cease to amaze me with your faith. Through all of this, reading your posts, it's as if you are preaching God's word to US, and shining his love and life on US. God has definitely decided to use YOU as his messenger of his unending love for all of us.
Wrapping you in love and prayer always. I just know you will come out of this smiling and victorious.
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
~Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4737 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4737 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  08:02:17 AM  Show Profile
I've just seen this post too. I hope and pray all went well and that you have a very quick recovery.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  10:00:16 AM  Show Profile
Nini!!!!

I just saw this post too! Oh My. My dear sweet Nini, now I REALLY wished we live closer. You amaze me with your strength and awesome attitude. I will be praying, praying, praying for you. Keep us posted, and I will PM you through email, too, but wanted to post here in case you see this first. I am thinking about you, and hope you are back at home and right as rain in no time!

Love you, dear farmsis!!!

Farmgirl Hugs,
Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Chapter Leader, Connecticut Simpler Life Sisters
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2013

Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  10:51:15 AM  Show Profile
God is definitely washing you in His grace. Healing is happening. Your words sound so much more confident and I am truly glad you are better! Hooray! A little bit of a miracle is happening!!!

Farmgirl #31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  11:28:41 AM  Show Profile
Nini - First, I am continuing to pray. Secondly, though, I must say I LOVE your sense of humor! But you are so right about God - He loves you so much, and is the Great Physician. So thankful His business is miracles <3

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  1:01:58 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful news Nini!!! So happy to hear that the pacemaker should be all that is needed to take care of your problem. Good luck today with that procedure and let us know when you are back home again. Joining the others in sending prayers your way!!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7582 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7582 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  1:57:56 PM  Show Profile
Oh Nini,

God is so good, I can't imagine life without him in it.
Keep on getting better and stay strong, I will keep on praying.
God will guide the doctor's hand and you will be out of there in no time.

Here are lots of hugs for you dear friend.

Love you lots
Darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  2:06:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls.. you all make me smile and brighten my day! Thank you!

Unfortunately the doctor wasn't able to do the procedure today. The cath lab was too backed up, so now we're looking at tomorrow afternoon. I hope they do it..I'm getting a bit anxious. The next wave of polar vortex weather is coming and I really want to get back home. We'll see.

On a happier note, I had a wonderful surprise visitor today: my little foster granddaughter was here with her mom. She came be-bopping in, all decked out in bubbly-bright pink, with a lovely pink headband adorned with a big pink flower and berries. She was like a living bouquet of sunshine. She was very excited to show off her fancy new brown suede boots, and told me a very funny story about going to look for me at my house but having to come all the way out to the hospital to find me. She's just so adorable...she always makes me laugh. At one point she pulled out her brand new sparkly flashing fairy wand, swooshed it in the air, and proudly proclaimed, "Now you're all better, Nini!" And you know what?! I DID feel much, much better! Ah, the magical wonder of childhood... Imagine if the doctors could bottle up all of that effervescence - they could heal the whole world in a matter of minutes! Wouldn't that be such a wonderful thing!

Well, I'm going to go make some calls to my family. Just wanted to drop by and fill you in. Please say a little prayer for me in the morning, ok? I really want this to be done so I can go home and get on with living. :)

Thanks so much again. You all have made this thing so much more bearable. Every time I think of my farmgirl sisters, I just smile and look forward to seeing all of you here again. Love you, girls!

Hugs,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Feb 20 2014 2:09:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  2:26:55 PM  Show Profile
Bummed that you are still waiting, yet confident that God has a reason for the delay. Will definitely be praying - Do you have an idea of what time they may do it?

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  2:37:47 PM  Show Profile
Hey Nini,

I am sorry to hear that you have to wait even longer. It sounds like you had a wonderful visit with your foster granddaughter. What a blessing. Perhaps she should visit more patients and spread more sunshine What a blessing.

You are always in my prayers Nini, praying for healing, strength, peace and comfort :) I am also praying for the doctors for wisdom and diligence and steady hands. God is in control so no worries there right?
Thanks for taking the time to fill us in Nini :) Love you!!!

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  5:17:43 PM  Show Profile
Praying and being VERY thankful for the good news- on my knees sweet friend!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2873 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2873 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  6:08:41 PM  Show Profile
My heart is full of prayer and hope for you, my dear friend.

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – R.R.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic In the hospital.. please pray Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page