Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 In the hospital.. please pray
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic In the hospital.. please pray Next Topic
Page: of 5

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  7:01:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls-

I had to be admitted tonight. Have a total heart block (complications to bundle branch block). Basically the top and bottom of my heart are no longer communicating and doing their own thing. Not good at all. Tomorrow they are scanning my heart to see if the sarcoid has invaded my heart, and then installing a pacemaker. I`m sure I'll be fine even though it doesn't feel that way, but sure would appreciate prayer right now. I`m scared. I'm brave. I'm strong, but I'm scared. Thought it was the big one a few times there this afternoon, believe me. Seem to be stable now, but really am hoping for your prayers. :)

It`s amazing to me that the hospital is providing WiFi! The wonders of modernity. :) whodathunkit?

Well prob won't write for a few days, but I will check in as I can. I'll be thinking of all of you, and lifting all of you and your needs in prayer, too. Love you all dearly. Thanks for being my sisters!

Hugs and love,
Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  7:14:24 PM  Show Profile
Nini! BIG HUG!!!!!!! and Many prayers coming your way!!!!!!!!!!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  7:34:38 PM  Show Profile
Nini,

I am praying!

Heavenly Father,

I lift up our sister Nini to You. Lord I ask that it would be Your will to completely heal her. Father I also ask that You would grant the doctors wisdom in the situation and that You would replace any fears that Nini would have with Your peace. Father, You are faithful, You are everything and we trusts in You. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

http://amerryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  7:43:34 PM  Show Profile
Nini,
All that's going on and you are still the same strong, special person sharing prayers for others and their cares! Prayers are with you! Trust that God will be by your side guiding the thoughts and skills of the doctors, nurses, techs and anyone else who will be working to get you back to better than new!
Hugs,
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13617 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13617 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  7:56:43 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Nini, my goodness!!
Soooooooooo sorry! You can certainly count on my prayers!
Hang in there . . . remember you're a "Gardner Girl"!
HUGS, LOVE and PRAYERS!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  8:19:58 PM  Show Profile
Nini,
That's'horrible, I certainly will put you in my prayers.

Amen to Sharon's prayer

Dear Lord,
Please I pray be with our dear sister Nini, she is in need of your presence and your strength right now. I know that she loves you Heavenly Father and knows that you are there with her but she needs to feel the comfort of your loving arms around her right now, let her feel the peace that she can feel onl;y when you are near.
Guide her doctors when they work on her and let them know that you are there guiding their hand when they are in surgery.
Bless her Dear Father as she gets a good night sleep and rest for the morning.
Thank you in Jesus name
Amen

Dear Nini know that we are all here for you praying through the night .
Blessings dear friend

Darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  9:37:42 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Nini,
You are in my prayers. God will carry you when you can't carry yourself and you have all of us sisters to pray you through it. Much love and Blessings. Speedy recovery.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  10:08:33 PM  Show Profile
God bless you, Nini! I know He is there with you right now. May God and His angels watch over you and relieve your fears and lead you back to good health and peace.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ruby V
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Ruby
Chilliwack BC
Canada
220 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  12:05:38 AM  Show Profile
Sending prayers and good wishes your way! I didn't know you could get Wifi in the hospital, that's great! We'll be waiting to hear updates from you as soon as you're up and about again. Good luck!

Ruby ~ Sister #3597
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  12:57:09 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much girls. I haven't slept a wink. But I do feel very comforted knowing you're praying for me. Thank you. I just SO want to get this over with...

On the up side, I'm getting to watch one of my favorite chick flicks. What a treat! :)

I know what you mean, Ruby... Having WiFi while in ccu... I never imagined such a thing! Pretty nifty!

Love you dearly girls... you are all such blessings... you sure have the best prayers and know how to uplift and encourage... thank you! Bless you!

I'll write as soon as I can! :)

Hugs-

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  03:42:48 AM  Show Profile
Nini,
Sending prayers up this a.m for you my friend.Praying the drs. find and fix for you.
And you're right, you are strong. Please keep us posted as you can.

Teri
"There are black sheep in every flock"

www.whitesheepfarm.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/whitesheepprimitive
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  05:02:19 AM  Show Profile
Nini, I just found this post and I hope this morning finds you doing much better. I will be keeping you in my prayers as they get you regulated with your pacemaker. Rest as much as you can and I will keep checking back as you post further news.

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  05:27:33 AM  Show Profile
Oh Nini! Praying earnestly that the pacemaker implantation goes well and your recovery is quick! May our Heavenly Father soothe your fears and wrap you in His loving protective arms!!!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  05:28:00 AM  Show Profile
Precious Lord- we praise You and love You so much- You are so GREAT Lord!! We come today Lord to lift our dear friend Nini to You- You know her needs Lord, we ask that You wrap Your loving arms around her, please grant her peace Lord- we know that she is scared right now we are too- scared of the unknown. We ask for healing of her heart and to show the doctors the best way to help her be healthy once again. We trust you will everything, we know You are the way....please help us to focus on You at all times not just when we are in need. Lord I Love You!! In Your name we pray...Amen!!

Nini- keeping you close to my heart...on my knees!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  06:09:03 AM  Show Profile
Nini,
For heaven sakes, I would be scared too. But medicine and treatment are so advanced now that I know they can fix the problem. I will be thinking of you. Keep us updated as you can. You know Nini you are on of the good ones out there in the world.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2873 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2873 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  07:48:48 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness Nini!!!
I just saw this!
You know I'll be praying!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – R.R.
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  07:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Nini -

Am sending a prayer on your behalf.... stay strong and keep in touch.

Debi

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  08:45:49 AM  Show Profile
I echo what the others have said. God is watching and taking care. A pacemaker is a good thing. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  08:57:46 AM  Show Profile

Nini...bless your sweet heart...so many of us here are praying for you...please please keep us updated as you can...we love you and are praying for a speedy recovery:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

THERE IS ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR...

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  09:38:43 AM  Show Profile
Nini,

I just saw this. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and close to my heart. Please let us know how you are doing.

much love
big hugs

Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  09:44:23 AM  Show Profile
I just love you, girls. Thank you.

So I had a second degree block...I think... they have told me first degree, second degree and full block so I am not clear. You know how it goes. Anyway, they did a few different tests and have decided to do a heart cath before installing the pacemaker. I am trying not to freak out, but that heart cath ... oy... it freaks me out. I am trying not to cry, but boy do I want to. That is one procedure I have always dreaded. But I'll be a big girl...I can do this. They have to prep me overnight for it because I'm allergic to iodine, so they will do it tomorrow and THEN have the pacemaker done. woo hoo.

So I'm stuck here for another night or two...I'm just looking at it as more time to pray. :) I'll be ok..

I have to go..my guys are here. I'll write again soon. Bless you all.

Hugs,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Feb 18 2014 09:45:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  10:15:48 AM  Show Profile
Nini just saw the post.....OMG !!! I am definately praying for you right this minute. I know you are afraid and brave and you will get through this with flying colors.You are stronger than you know. I can't wait until this procedure is done and over with and behind you. I will keep praying until its over and you are home. Big HUGS and love to you.Keep us posted.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  10:17:43 AM  Show Profile
Praying for you too Nini - my mother had both the catheterization and a pacemaker/defibrillator put in when she was 84 and she sailed right through it and was home in a few days planning a luncheon with her girlfriends. I'm not trying to make light of the procedures, just reassuring you that even people much older have had great success having these done. I'm sure all will go well for you too. Be strong and know we are all here praying and thinking about you.

Hugs,
Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

My blog: finallyafarmgirl.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  11:04:05 AM  Show Profile
NIni, I have had a heart cauterization and it really isn't too bad at all. They have lots of drugs to keep you worry free and just resting comfortably. Think of it as a necessary step back home and the sooner they get done, the sooner you will get back home. Yes, you can do this and you will see that it sounds scarier to go through than it really is. We will all be here cheering you on with prayers and positive thoughts. Farmgirl power! Keep us posted and we will keep up the prayers for your healing and recovery!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  12:15:49 PM  Show Profile
Nini- You are now on my prayer list big time!!! You are such a gift to so many on this forum. I pray that your fears will be overcome by a sense of God's peace. I wish I was as good at expressing myself as you are, so I could send you the words that made you better. But all will be well.

Farmgirl #31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2014 :  1:26:28 PM  Show Profile
oh nini!!!!! including you in my prayers!!!!! you're stronger than you think and a fighter so you're gonna come thru this---- I know it's scary...hugs!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic In the hospital.. please pray Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page