Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Countdown To Christmas:4th Box Out NOVEMBER 26th
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas:4th Box Out NOVEMBER 26th Next Topic
Page: of 10

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2013 :  10:16:18 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, Your second package went out today and should be there on Monday. Hope you enjoy. HO HO HO
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page. www.facebook.com Aprons and More by Laurie/2487022
www.etsy.com/people/Aprons And Home Decor
Go to Top of Page

betmingo
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Betty
Athens Michigan
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  3:40:39 PM  Show Profile
Becky,
I got your second box last week and WOW!!!! I am super excited to use the blanket now that it is cooling down. The hand warmers are currently right beside me as it's sometimes chilly in my office so I wear them while typing lol. They are super cute! We plan to watch the movies once I'm done with my classes and life slows down a bit. I'm excited to use the book to decorate for the holidays!! The popcorn bucket is almost empty as the fellas raided the candy and have been eating the popcorn already. :) I'm unsure what to put the mango sauce on, what do you recommend? I'm excited to try it though! I almost got into the hot chocolate today as it's been cooling down pretty good here! I adored this box just like the first! I'm hoping to finish up your second box to get it out Thursday!!
Thank you again for everything!!! You definitely spoiled me!

Here is a picture of my goodies!

Edited by - betmingo on Sep 22 2013 3:55:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  3:47:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Betty,
I am glad that you like the items. As to the Mango Sauce, some uses could be, on ice cream, pork or fish as a sauce, vegetables like carrots is another use. My husband uses it on toast as well or eats it right out of the jar. Mangos are a sweet sauce and can be used on anything really. I found out later that you liked pink but I thought the green would be great around the holidays.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

betmingo
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Betty
Athens Michigan
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  3:56:43 PM  Show Profile
We have a storage ottoman that we put blankets in and I've already put it in there and taken others to the closet, lol. I'll definately use it on some icecream and maybe try it straight! Thank you again!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  06:50:52 AM  Show Profile
Debi,
Your second box will be going in the mail this afternoon :)

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2013 :  08:22:24 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, according to my records you should have gotten your pkg. Hope that everything is alright. Please let me know if you received your second package.
Hugs,
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page. www.facebook.com Aprons and More by Laurie/2487022
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2013 :  11:09:35 AM  Show Profile
Pam - I received your package and LOVED LOVED LOVED it! THe kids are all fighting over who's room it will go in - we've agreed it will stay downstairs for all to share :) I have your second package almost ready to send out. We've had a REALLY rough week, and it has delayed my intentions. I'll e-mail you when I send it out :)

~ Shannon
Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2013 :  06:18:21 AM  Show Profile
Linda, hope to have your package out by this Friday. Missed the post office on Saturday and I am not home when it is open until this Friday. Sorry.

Danyel
Farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2013 :  5:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Hi Sharon,

Glad to hear that you and your family are enjoying the little tree : )
Your second box is also about ready to go out. No worries about getting mine out...I will enjoy it whenever it arrives.

Warmly,
Pam

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

betmingo
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Betty
Athens Michigan
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2013 :  7:33:04 PM  Show Profile
Becky,
Your second box was mailed Saturday!!!
I totally failed at wrapping them as I was trying to make sure they went out on time. I had a bust weekend racing and didn't want you to have to wait. I appologize they weren't wrapped! I'm definatly make it up to you!
BEtty
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  08:08:57 AM  Show Profile

Kelly,

The weekend was very busy...I forgot to let you know that your September box is in the mail...hope you enjoy it...I would love to be a little birdie perched on your window to watch you open it:):):)...you get 2 boxes from me this month...one for Fall and one for our September swap...it's going to really seem like "Christmas" to you...:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

"A Falling Leaf is Summer's Wave Goodbye"...

Come little leaf, said the wind one day. Come to the meadow with me and play. Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past and the days grow cold.
George Cooper

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  10:31:35 AM  Show Profile
Pam - your September package is in the mail :)
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  12:04:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Betty,
I received your package today. That was really fast. I want to say that I love the cards you have sent with your packages. I love cats, just don't tell Angel (she's my dog) and these cards are really cute. I tried to play with the paddle, boy am I rusty. That is going to take a lot of practice. I like you can't wait to decorate for Christmas. I had my husband pull out my decorations the other day. However, the Christmas decorations you sent are going out right away. I love the pen and Charlie likes the ball. Opal has not seen it yet but I am sure she is going to want to play with it also. Everything was wonderful and it really did seem like Christmas even if it is only September. Thank you so much for all the goodies. I'll try and post a picture later. My camera's battery is dead and I have to recharge it.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3477 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3477 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  8:17:32 PM  Show Profile
Judy.....Thank you I look forward to them both.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2013 :  07:18:07 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, thank you very much for the beaded ornaments , the cute country girl Christmas stocking with my name on it. The note cards and the pillow cover. My records show that you got yours last week, please let me know if it came to you alright.
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

754 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
754 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2013 :  5:22:47 PM  Show Profile

This is all of the wonderful things I received from Heather in the 2nd box.
So many useful things too. I love them all !
Heather you will get yours soon :)

Hugs,
~ Debi ~ FG #1983
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  08:42:12 AM  Show Profile
Debi,
I'm glad you liked everything. I am having so much funny getting ready for Christmas thanks to this swap.
No rush on my box. Get to it when you can.
Hugs,

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  6:51:53 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Laurie,
Thank you very much for the wall hanging and potholders you made. I really like the scarf. How did you make it?
Thanks for the snowflake notepad. I did receive your package last week and I haven't been able to get online.
Don't ever panic, I will always follow through. Happy Holidays.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  7:35:02 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, So glad that you enjoyed everything. The scarf was knitted with a special type of yarn that I got at walmart or any craft store. The beaded ornaments are beautiful. Just love the stocking notecards and pillow cover. I to also have a small white tree that I put all of my handmade ornaments on. It is so pretty. I know that you will always come through. Just thought that something happened. Glad that everything is ok. Working on your next package it to will have a theme.
God Bless,
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Go to Top of Page

betmingo
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Betty
Athens Michigan
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2013 :  8:41:15 PM  Show Profile
Becky, I'm glad you liked your box! Sorry it wasn't wrapped. I thought about it after the fact, but I didn't want it to be late! I'll do better for box #3! I've got the supplies for some things just have to put them together! Oh, I tried the paddle before putting it in the box... yeah I'm rusty with that thing too! But I hope it brought back some good times!
Looking forward to making your box 3 GREAT!
Betty
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3477 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3477 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  5:26:47 PM  Show Profile
Judy
Thank you so much for the really soft pretty Christmas throw, that will be nice to cuddle up in soon. I love the warm apple candle and the really pretty Christmas table piece. Yes it really does feel a lot like Christmas with the gifts from you. Thank you for the gift I love it.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  5:46:11 PM  Show Profile
Kelly,

So glad you like your Christmas goodies...I love the throw...aren't the birds beautiful...I am emailing you!

Hugs!

Judy

"A Falling Leaf is Summer's Wave Goodbye"...

Come little leaf, said the wind one day. Come to the meadow with me and play. Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past and the days grow cold.
George Cooper

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440

Edited by - wildflower17 on Oct 04 2013 5:47:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  6:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Laurie,
I was at a flea market today and guess what? I saw a bunch of scarves like you made me and a man made them! He told me his mother showed him how. Now I can't wait to get some yarn and try it. If I can do it, guess what family and friends are getting for Christmas this year? LOL!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  6:34:19 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Laurie,
I was at a flea market today and guess what? I saw a bunch of scarves like you made me and a man made them! He told me his mother showed him how. Now I can't wait to get some yarn and try it. If I can do it, guess what family and friends are getting for Christmas this year? LOL!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  8:55:17 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, The scarf is very easy to knit and very popular. Good luck. I made my girls one for Christmas last year and they really loved it. So I got three orders from one of my daughters co-workers when she wore hers to work.
Hugs,
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas:4th Box Out NOVEMBER 26th Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page