Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Countdown To Christmas:4th Box Out NOVEMBER 26th
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas:4th Box Out NOVEMBER 26th Next Topic
Page: of 10

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2013 :  5:55:30 PM  Show Profile

So happy to hear that everyone is enjoying the Christmas swap!

Hugs!

Judy

"A Falling Leaf is Summer's Wave Goodbye"...

Come little leaf, said the wind one day. Come to the meadow with me and play. Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past and the days grow cold.
George Cooper

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

betmingo
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Betty
Athens Michigan
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2013 :  7:01:55 PM  Show Profile
Becky,
I actually got 2 things made for you tonight! I took a mental break from school things and decided to do something I really enjoyed! :)
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2013 :  05:52:26 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Betty,
I know what you mean about the enjoyment factor of making things. I think that if it wasn't for my crafts I would go nuts. I still have a few things to make for you gift as well and with school and mid-terms coming up, I work on them to stay focus and calm.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  09:40:50 AM  Show Profile
Debi,
Thank you so much for the wonderful box. It was well worth the wait!!

I borrow my mother in laws gooseberry books every year and now I have one of my own - that she doesn't even have!! The notebook and pen are already in my purse. The mitten, santa, and snowman pins are so cute - the matching snowmen earrings are great too. I don't have many holiday shirts so these will help a lot! The box is beautiful. You can't tell from the picture but it's all glittery and the inside is decorated too! It's definitely going to be staying out all year! I LOVE the mitten garland! I wish I had a fireplace to hang it like the picture you sent with it. But, I do have an extra wide doorway that it will be perfect in. Thank you so much again. You're a wonderful swap partner.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  11:36:44 AM  Show Profile
Debi, what a great package you put together for Heather. I was wondering about that adorable snowman. Did you make that? If so I wondered if you would be willing to share the pattern. :) Too cute!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

754 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
754 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  12:58:53 PM  Show Profile
Sarah,
Did you mean the snowman pin? If so I used air dry clay, rolled it out and cut it with miniature cookie cutters that you find in the same area as the clay at Hobby Lobby.
If you mean the Santa crocheted pin, email me and I will send a copy of that pattern.

Hugs,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3478 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3478 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  2:50:27 PM  Show Profile
Julie
I love my box 3. You really are spoiling me a bit. First I LOVE pixie elves, so the vintage ornament is perfect. The Bath & Body Works shower gel and lotion smells so good, and the book looks wonderful, I can not wait to sit down and read it. Thank you so much for all the thought you put into each of my gifts. You are a wonderful swap partner.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  7:00:21 PM  Show Profile
Oh geez, My brain was thinking one thing and my hands were typing another! All day I have been saying it was a Monday for me, even though it is indeed Friday!

I meant the crochet SANTA pin. I am emailing you now. :P

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2013 :  5:51:35 PM  Show Profile
Marcy,

Your 3rd package is going out on Monday. Hope you like it, I had fun putting it together. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2013 :  06:36:02 AM  Show Profile
Marcy, I didn't realize the post office was closed today. :( I am going to send out your 3rd box tomorrow instead.

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2013 :  09:27:36 AM  Show Profile

Kelly,

What a surprise on my front porch this morning...my 3rd box...I love everything...I love the gingerbread tin...the candleholder is so pretty...the cupcake baking cups will come in so handy for the holidays...and oh how I love snowmen...the plaque is so adorable...got the perfect place for him to hang during the Christmas Holiday...and the sweetest thing ever was the wooden block snowman...he is so adorable...thanks for taking time to hand make him for me...

Hugs!

Judy

"A Falling Leaf is Summer's Wave Goodbye"...

Come little leaf, said the wind one day. Come to the meadow with me and play. Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past and the days grow cold.
George Cooper

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2013 :  09:42:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marcy,

Hope your package has arrived by now and that you like everything. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2013 :  09:52:37 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah,

Just got my box and I absolutely love everything. The little silver angel stole my heart. I have her sitting in front of me where I can see her everyday. I love everything. Thank you for being such a great swap partner!! You should be getting your box tomorrow.

hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3478 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3478 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2013 :  10:14:09 AM  Show Profile
Judy you are most welcome. I am glad you liked what I picked out for box three. Snowman was fun to make. He was repurposed from an old garden bed torn apart last spring. Now moving on to box four for you.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2013 :  10:45:11 AM  Show Profile
Debi,
Box three is on the way to you :)

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2013 :  6:36:13 PM  Show Profile
Marcy,

Thanks so much for the wonderful package! I love everything and can't wait to put some of the great ideas in the magazine to use! I of course love the owl, the shawl is perfect and the kitty looks so much like my sweet Izze. I have also been wanting some cinnamon potpouri too, somehow you knew! Thank you for everything.

This photo doesn't do everything justice... Unfortunately I dropped my camera on the hardwood floor and seem to have broken the lense today. I had to just keep walking further and closer until it looked mostly focused. :(

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Edited by - mrssarahhall on Oct 23 2013 6:37:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2013 :  6:14:58 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Laurie,
Your package went out today. Let me know when it arrives.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

754 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
754 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2013 :  6:56:34 PM  Show Profile

Heather ,
Thank you so much for the wonderful third box of goodies, This is so fun , I hate to see it end.
My husband even liked his stocking :)
Your box will be on its way this week.
God Bless,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2013 :  09:47:30 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, Your package will go out on Monday. Couldn't make it to the post office yesterday. I will let you know when I receive my pkg.
Thanks and hugs,
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page. www.facebook.com Aprons and More by Laurie/2487022
www.etsy.com/people/Aprons And Home Decor
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2013 :  1:54:26 PM  Show Profile
Debi,
Glad everything arrived safely. I agree - this is so much fun. I can't believe there's only one box left! It's gone by so fast.

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2013 :  2:15:52 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, What a great surprise in my mailbox. Just love the snowman and the gingerbread man. They are so cute. The music and tea are special. I just love Christmas music and tea is always a must. Now I have another angel for my collection. Thank you so much. You are wonderful and such a fun swap. Your package went out today.
Hugs,
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page. www.facebook.com Aprons and More by Laurie/2487022
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2013 :  9:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Laurie,
Glad you liked your package. Hope I can make a few more snowmen and gingerbreadmen for others and me.LOL! I took the scarf you made me to our church quilt group today along with the ones I made and showed them how to make them. Now everybody they know are getting them for christmas! I can't stop making them and it goes so fast. Thanks for making mine. I have made 12 since Friday!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2013 :  8:24:34 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Laurie,
Love my apron, decorated cards and bags and little note pad. Thanks so much. Was just thinking that I didn't have a Christmas apron and Santa Laurie made me one! LOL! Love it!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2013 :  07:27:48 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, I'm so glad that you like your apron and the other little goodies. Working on your last box.
Hugs,
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3105 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3105 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  10:57:35 AM  Show Profile
Debi,
Your box arrived today - YEAH!!! I love this swap :) Thank you for all the goodies you sent. I love everything!

Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas:4th Box Out NOVEMBER 26th Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page