Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Countdown To Christmas:4th Box Out NOVEMBER 26th
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas:4th Box Out NOVEMBER 26th Next Topic
Page: of 10

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2013 :  06:46:22 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Got pkg from Danyle and sent hers.
I will post pic soon.
Linda

Linda in Scranton, PA
Farmgirl #71
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2013 :  1:11:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kelly,
I mailed you Sept. pkg. yesterday!

Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  7:11:27 PM  Show Profile
trying to get my act together before i move ....sorry!

since i'm behind on august and it's september-hmmmmm a bigger better box will go out!!!!!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies; my dreams are adding up!~*~

Edited by - Penny Wise on Sep 07 2013 04:39:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3477 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3477 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  7:43:24 PM  Show Profile
Julie
I look forward to it, I will post when it arrives.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

350 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
350 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  1:17:21 PM  Show Profile
I received a package yesterday from my Christmas swap partner. ( since I missed the post office during open hours 9-12, I had to wait a whole day!) Just like Christmas. (then had to work today, but dh went to pick it up for me, and called to tell me ALL about the box, he knew it would drive me nuts at work) talk about Christmas suspense. I received so many beautiful hand made items, I love the fresh holly, ah Christmas, the pot holders are beautiful, the hand made draw string bag, and brown tote are gorgeous, I cannot crochet so they mean a lot to me, the lavender scarf is so pretty. Thank you for taking the time to make them for me. I will be showing the tote off tomorrow at work.

Merry Christmas
Danyel farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  2:48:20 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
So glad you like the things I made. I was hoping you would also enjoy the real holly. Merry Christmas!!

Linda in Scranton, PA
Farmgirl #71
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  12:03:05 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marcy,

I hope you got your second package! I got insurance on it since there were breakables, so let me know if it got there OK. Hope you like it! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3477 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3477 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  3:33:12 PM  Show Profile
Julie
I did get my 2nd Christmas package today and I could not have loved it more. I collect Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks, my DH laughed and said I can not believe she got you one you did not already have....so funny. The cards are so pretty and sure to be used quite quickly, the placemats are just so beautiful, did you make them? All the gifts were wrapped up so pretty. Oh and not to forget the really nice card with such a nice note. i really love all the handmade items I am so Blessed to receive. I really love it and Thank you very much. I hope to have your second box out by weeks end.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  3:40:53 PM  Show Profile
So glad you got it Kelly. Don't you just love those cookbooks! I sure do, they always have recipes using what I have in my cupboard. Yes, I did make the placemats, it's always fun to have something new on the table. Have a wonderful month and stay tuned for next month.

Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Brandy Patricia
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

Brandy
Sarasota Florida
USA
57 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  07:52:41 AM  Show Profile

Thank you for my goodies, Shanda! I will send your August stuff with your Sept. package, things have been super busy around here but I certainly have not forgot about you!

Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  11:07:40 AM  Show Profile
No problem Brandy, glad you got it!

Blessings

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2013 :  10:28:04 AM  Show Profile
Diana-
I found a package on my front porch- to be honest I don't know how long it was there- we always use the back door- I was putting the flag out for the 11th. What a wonderful surprise, potholders, a chunky wood santa, soap and a Gooseberry patch cookbook that I don't have..It was ALL GREAT!! Thank you so much. It won't be a big surprise when the box from me arrives...hehehehehe

Lori

PS- I will try and have Natalie help me post a pic..sorry that I don't know how!

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  4:59:55 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Betty,
I finally have your second box ready to be mailed. It will go out on Monday. This one has a two fragile boxes so be careful when you open it up. They should arrive on the 18th.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.

Edited by - Ladybek9756 on Sep 15 2013 9:33:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  5:27:24 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Dianaw1123

Hi Lori
Glad u liked your box and I was gone when your arrived so I am catching up as well! Your package is incredible! I absolutely loved the ornaments! Can't wait to put them on a tree! I too loved the Gooseberry Patch book and I have many but not that one! Must be meant to be. I love potpourri and since its a fall scent it's out already! My husband wants to do the puzzle now and I told him to wait for Christmas.

Thank you so much an we should figure out a day we can meet in the middle of our houses for lunch!

Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  05:35:07 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah,

I sent our your second package yesterday morning. Please be careful when you open the tissue wrapped gifts as they are breakable. I so hope you like everything.

hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  08:45:56 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much Marcy! I am very excited to receive it! I will be careful opening everything, thanks for letting me know.

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are a little cracked.
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2013 :  06:24:34 AM  Show Profile
Diana,
I would love to meet in the middle and share some time together!! What fun we would have!!

I am so happy that you enjoyed your box, working on a few things and the next will be ready to send out. Enjoy the beautiful Autumn weather and lets continue to get ready for Christmas!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  1:13:01 PM  Show Profile
Thank You Kelly for the wonderful pkg. I just love the little flower pot gingerbread man and Snowman. I didn't have a bread tray so that was a perfect choice. Can't wait to see what next month brings! HO Ho Ho.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Sep 19 2013 3:29:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3477 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3477 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  2:49:58 PM  Show Profile
Julie
So glad you liked everything. It is fun getting items all together and in the mail.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  3:00:45 PM  Show Profile

Kelly,

Thank you so much for the sweet package you sent for September...you have no idea what the Kitty measuring spoon set means to me...I love the little snowman...he is beautiful...thanks also for the pen...hot chocolate mix and the little snowmen embellishments...all of it was so special...your package will be in the mail soon...

Hugs!

Judy

"A Falling Leaf is Summer's Wave Goodbye"...

Come little leaf, said the wind one day. Come to the meadow with me and play. Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past and the days grow cold.
George Cooper

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3477 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3477 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  4:25:28 PM  Show Profile
Judy
You are very welcome I am glad you are enjoying it all. This is such a fun exciting swap.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  5:42:40 PM  Show Profile
I received an amazing package from Marcy! She really spoiled the heck out of me and made me some very beautiful things. Thank you so much Marcy I am just thrilled with everything and can't wait to decorate for Christmas!

Handmade polymer clay Christmas fairy door, Polymer clay snow girl, Polymer clay magnets (made in bottle caps), hand knit snowflake dishcloth & stocking ornaments, hand embroidered dishcloth, deoucpaged bird house, Mary Englebreit Christmas cards, JOY ornaments, two Christmas teddy bears, a glittery velvet stocking and a vintage looking thermometer - I really just LOVE it all!

Charmer couldn't have cared less about the amazing Christmas goodies, but he sure enjoyed the box - so thank you from him too. ;)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  05:31:36 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah,

I am so glad that you like everything and that it got there safely. The clay is strong but it can break. What a beautiful cat you have, give him a hig for me, he really is a Charmer (what a great name)

hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  06:50:56 AM  Show Profile

Girls,

I am so happy to see all the beautiful Christmas things everyone is getting...Sarah, your kitty is beautiful...I just lost my Sweet Kitty...an orange tabby this past weekend...they are so precious and your kitty I bet is a real "Charmer"...love the name:):):)

Kelly...once again thank you so much for the kitty measuring spoon set...I will cherish them always...as they will be a reminder to me of my Sweet Kitty:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

"A Falling Leaf is Summer's Wave Goodbye"...

Come little leaf, said the wind one day. Come to the meadow with me and play. Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past and the days grow cold.
George Cooper

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2013 :  08:43:27 AM  Show Profile
Judy,

I am SO very sorry to hear of your loss. What a heartbreaking thing to happen. I lost my 17 year old orange tabby, Oliver last June and I still miss him every day. I am sending you hugs and well wishes. I am sorry.

Thank you from Charmer for the compliments ladies, but don't let the name Charmer deceive you... he was very Charming when he was a youngster but at 12 years old now, he can be rather grumpy. Of course, I think his 1 1/2 year old doggy sister might have something to do with that. LOL

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Countdown To Christmas:4th Box Out NOVEMBER 26th Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page