Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Our adopted rescues were on the news, again!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Our adopted rescues were on the news, again! Next Topic  

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  08:39:31 AM  Show Profile
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/north_central/rescued-madison-co-animals-find-homes?ref=scroller&categoryId=10011&status=true

Wish TV came out the house last evening to do a follow up interview about our adopted horses. There are still a few that need homes if anyone is interested. There are links in the story.

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" -John Wayne
www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com www.farmallchick.blogspot.com www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com

missusprim
True Blue Farmgirl

400 Posts

Karen
Fostoria Ohio
USA
400 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  11:39:55 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by FARMALLChick

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/north_central/rescued-madison-co-animals-find-homes?ref=scroller&categoryId=10011&status=true

Wish TV came out the house last evening to do a follow up interview about our adopted horses. There are still a few that need homes if anyone is interested. There are links in the story.

www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com www.farmallchick.blogspot.com www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com

Read many of the articles, updates and video clips. It takes a big hearted person to come to the aid of these furry and feathered animals - I don't have enough words to express the good I feel for you and all the others who have helped the survivors. I hope each and every one of them find a forever home and can quickly erase the horrible memories of their past.

Farmgirl Sister #2984

"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." George Eliot

Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - May 30 2013 :  11:57:15 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Karen, from all of us. I really wanted to bring them all home, but I knew I couldn't handle all of them right now. When we get more fence up and more stalls built if there are any still waiting for homes, we will probably try to bring them home. My husband, who is NOT a horse person, really enjoys the mini. He said she's just his size lol. Last time I was at the foster farm housing the horses there were still about 6 or so minis that needed homes. Our farm is also open for fostering needy animals in the future if the need should arise. The Animal Protection League in Anderson knows our trailer is ready to go if they need it.

Go to Top of Page

JaneMarie
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Jane
Camarillo CA
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2013 :  9:50:12 PM  Show Profile
Lora, you and your family are just wonderful. I'm so proud to call you "sister."
quote:
Originally posted by FARMALLChick

Home is where your heart is.
Go to Top of Page

patchworkpeace
True Blue Farmgirl

478 Posts

Judy
Jackson Michigan
USA
478 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  05:11:13 AM  Show Profile
I'm glad there are people like you who care so much about animals. :-)

Success is measured not by the position one reaches but by the obstacles one has to overcome to reach it. Booker T. Washington

My blog, The Review-anista Reads http://friendsfunfabric.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2013 :  05:31:00 AM  Show Profile
Lora,
How very kind of you to take these animals in to your heart and home.

Teri
"There are black sheep in every flock"

www.whitesheepfarm.com
http://whitesheepfarm.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2013 :  07:48:28 AM  Show Profile
:)

Go to Top of Page

Katlady93
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

Charlotte
Denmark SC
USA
361 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2013 :  4:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Katlady93 a Yahoo! Message
lora, i love your tag line. how inspiring.

Some dreams are worth the risk it takes to make them real.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2013 :  07:16:33 AM  Show Profile
thanks Charlotte! I just love John Wayne. I think that line says it all!

Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Our adopted rescues were on the news, again! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page