CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  08:41:24 AM  Show Profile
OH GURLFRENZ .. i thunk of 'nuther good idee!!!! so many of us make wunnerful 'hand-dids' ... i think it would be so great if we all list our web-sites, blogs, or where we can be contacted .. along with things that we create (not store-bought or imported) .. but our very own creations .. so that when we start our Christmas Shopping .. (and oh honey's .. it's time to do that right now!!!) ... well, we could all support each other!! That sweet rebekah sent me some treasures that she had gotten from some of ya'll .. and i adore them and what a great way to get introduced to each other's products. Creating gifts is such a great way for farmgirls to help with those dratted 'bills' that we all incur during this thing called living!. Maybe we could even 'post' some pictures to give an idea of what we do create.

LET'S LIST THEM IN THIS THREAD (the thread that binds us together!)

AND .. MOST IMPORTANT, IS TO REMEMBER TO START WITH MARYJANE'S WEB-SITE OF ALL THE TREASURES SHE HAS TO OFFER FOR 'YOU' AND AS 'GIFTS'. I think it is so important to remember that MaryJane is in 'biznezz' .. and that is much of what her farm is all about. And she has been the 'mother-connector' between all of us!

(SEE the thread: MOTHER CONNECTOR in (ACROSS THE FENCE!)

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Edited by - CabinCreek-Kentucky on Oct 22 2006 08:51:30 AM

Wood Bee Farmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Joanne
Folsom California
USA
12 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  1:28:07 PM  Show Profile
Frannie, I'm new to this but it sure does sound like fun! I joined the apron swap just to get inspired as we recently moved to a tiny aptmt and I now share the one extra bedrm with the Mr. His computer/business things and my sewing/craft things! I'll check into this area for more news about your great idea. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  3:27:54 PM  Show Profile
thanks joanne and welcome to the farmyard! hope to see you here lots! !!! i find that lotsa' farmgirls don't check in on weekends ..soooo .. be watching NEXT week when hopefully we'll get lots of web-sites, pictures, etc.

xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  3:55:00 PM  Show Profile
here are pictures of 18 little 'orphan chilluns' who have been adopted from Sister Mercy's Foundling Home for Rag Chillun in the past. there are lots of little ones who arrive weekly .. these chilluns are 'hand-did' by me (Frannie) of Cabin Creek Farm. Many have vintage fabrics and accesories in their making. Never can a 'special order' .. or a 'duplicate' request be made .. because i am absoultely convinced that these chilluns have a mind of their own as to what they want to look like .. the emotion they which to bring to your heart. and NO TWO ever come out looking alike. This size chile is USUALLY only about $15.

IF you find that you would like to gift one (or more) of my chilluns to those you love .. jus' e-mail me .. and as these little girls come ambling down the hill and arrive at the orphanage .. i will send you pictures. First GOOD MAMA who contacts Sister Frances Catherine (Momma Superior of the orphanage) .. gets to adopt them.

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  4:16:20 PM  Show Profile
Girls,
I have five of Frannie's orphans and am waiting for Rachael to join the my other girls. They really are cute and they have adjusted to my home very nicely. They, at least so far have not given me any trouble and they don't eat much. They might get up during the night and run about, but are always quiet while doing so.I would recommend them as a nice Christmas gift or in my case I have a problem with parting with the girls so they stay here with me.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  5:07:33 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
When I get my store up and running I want to add both frannies items to it. May tack a few months still but I want to sell farm girl items there. For startes it will be a web store then we might get a brick and morter I also want ot do the rustic cottage lotions and things as after 8 years of fighting exzema(sp?) I think her items actually help still testing.

I have two web stores at the moment. one is vintage threads inc on etsy which sells natural fiber items and Sunshine's on etsy that sells none natural items synthetics on etsy. Those links are in my signature lines. In a few weeks to 1 and 1/2 months I will have Vintagethreads.com we are still setting it up.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my other web store http://vintagethreads.etsy.com/
my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  6:13:44 PM  Show Profile
miz nancy .. little rachel .. will be heading your way THIS WEEK!!! she had been very quiet lately, and sister frances catherine found her out in the garden .. praying .. that she would be going to her new home soon!!!

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2006 :  12:24:10 AM  Show Profile
Frannie,
I will be looking for Rachael, the other girls are waiting for her. I had to rush real fast past all the pictures above because I tend to think I need more children. They are all so cute. Hope they all find good homes.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2006 :  09:39:47 AM  Show Profile
NANCY DARLIN' .. the gurlz above have all found homes ... just pulled up some 'oldies but goodies' photos. have a bunch more sittin' over at glovers' station having a tea party that i took in a few days ago ... and i have a couple dozen more 'in process' .. i'll be taking my sewing machine and these chilluns to work on while 'angel pie' takes her naps .. HA! if i don't need one at the same time!

looking forward to holding those grands in my arms again!

xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2006 :  10:00:00 AM  Show Profile
I need to do some updates this week but I've got stuff on my website. I have some new items to add too so keep checking!
www.willowtreecreek.com
Also my mom and dad have a B&B in Virginia. They do gift certificates if yu know anyone in their area. www.orchardhousebb.com

Thanks!

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2006 :  10:51:14 PM  Show Profile
Frannie
I love that sunflower picture in the background of one of the dolls. Did you paint it?
The dolls are all so cute.
Shirley
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2006 :  07:37:18 AM  Show Profile
NO MIZ SHIRLEY .. that's actually an antique one (an oldie) .. i just had to have it when i first saw it! xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  12:06:56 PM  Show Profile
Just posted some beautiful Floral Notecards on my etsy.com website.
If you'd like to see them the site is at

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=20855

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  9:05:36 PM  Show Profile
my daughter has an etsy shop now too.
she is a 15 yr old trying to start her own business.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=108405

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page
  Holidays: Previous Topic FARM GIRL CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!!!!!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page