Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Please keep my Dad in your thoughts...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please keep my Dad in your thoughts... Next Topic
Page: of 3

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6638 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6638 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2013 :  5:15:38 PM  Show Profile
Oh Sweet Tina I am so sorry you lost your Beloved Dad, so happy all of you were with him and he went peacefully surrounded by love. I will continue to keep you and your family in my heart, thoughts and prayers.
We are always here for you.
Hugs,
Debbie

"There is nothing better than to end a bad day covered in dog slobber!"
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2013 :  12:55:47 PM  Show Profile
So sorry to hear about your dad. Like many of you have told me to do with my grandpa - remember him as he was not how he was at the end.

big hugs to you and your family!

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" -John Wayne
www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com www.farmallchick.blogspot.com www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2013 :  1:03:20 PM  Show Profile
Dear Tina,
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad, but how wonderful the support from family and that your Mom was right there with him at the end. I believe that, even though they seem so changed many people take such comfort in loved ones being there at the end. Bless you all with the peace of knowing he is free of pain and now is the Dad you knew looking down from Heaven on you with love.

Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2013 :  2:07:45 PM  Show Profile
I want to thank everyone for their kind and moving words...I know that he is at peace and that we will be together again, but it;s still so hard, I miss him so much...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  10:34:36 AM  Show Profile
Tina, I just read all of this post for the first time. I am happy that your father is no longer struggling and that his dear wife was with him in the end.
I am so sorry for you and your family over the loss of your precious father. My prayers are with you all. He was a wonderful man to be surrounded by so much love.
It has been over a year since my Dad passed and I still miss him but it does get easier.
I know your memories of him will give you some comfort now. Many prayers for comfort and peace for you and your mother and family are being sent. Big hugs to you, Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please keep my Dad in your thoughts... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page