Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 from the depths of my heart ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic from the depths of my heart ... Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  08:48:56 AM  Show Profile
oh farmgurlz . .i just had to share in this 'open' letter to one of our own .. my heartfelt feelings this morning. it is truly wonderful that we can meet 'kindred souls' through writing .. that we have not met in person and whose paths we may never actually 'physically' cross in this lifetime.

i learned a very long time ago that it does not matter where we come from .. whether we live in the city or in the country .. in the suburbs or by the sea. If we have a loving heart .. THAT is our home .. and THAT is where we will connect to like-hearted souls.

as i say in this open letter to sweet Rebekah .. it is not the 'things' .. (although, oh lordy, lordy! how i do love 'prizes'!!!!) .. and it really isn't JUST the 'words' ... i believe it is the 'ACT' of kindess .. that convey the love for one another and how we have touched the life of another that made my heart sing so joyously this morning!

and the 'gift' of remembering me .. is what brings to mind a precious thought i read a long time ago:

I DID NOT HEAR THE WORDS YOU SAID ... INSTEAD, I HEARD THE LOVE.

and oh my goooooooodness .. this does not mean that 'the words' are unimportant ... they are often actually the ACT of love and are so very important!

i say this to all you dear friends who have been so kind to me and each other and understanding and patient .. 'words' i do believe that our God has whispered into our very souls!

and here are some 'words' of love .. to Rebekah that i wish to share with us all!

============================================================

my precious true friend .. you have touched my very soul with your kind words and oh so magnificent gifts!

what a wonderous surprize when the mailman knocked on my front door this morning. i actually boo-hoo'ed when reading your sweet letter to me. it is one of the main reasons for living on this earth when we are told that we have touched someone's life in a positive way .. as you said in your sweet letter to me .. and please, know .. that you, too, have touched mine!

oh, i can hardly wait to go 'treasure hunting' for you, too, my dear one. not BECAUSE of all the sweet gifts .. and i ADORE each and every one of them!!!!!!!! .. but BECAUSE you are you .. and that we truly are 'soul sisters' and kindred hearts.

thank you my sweet! xoxo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  09:01:05 AM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
I cannot agree more with you miz frannie- I can feel the love from these farmgirls through their words. The farmgirl cards I received in my chapter pack ring true with the ladies here. I am proud to be a farmgirl and thank Maryjane and her gang for having this place for us to "meet".

Thank you for sharing such a touching letter with us.

blessings
beth

Dreaming of Friday Night Lights

http://blissnblossomfarm.etsy.com
http://bethsblissnblossomfarm.blogspot.com

www.blissnblossomfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  09:06:27 AM  Show Profile
beth darlin' .. you are so VERY right in giving much of this glory to our very own MARYJANE .. for were it not for this "angel" .. we would most likely have never met so many new friends. MaryJane is truly one of those 'angels unawares' that God speaks of!

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  09:10:01 AM  Show Profile
AND .. we know that there are so many dedicated angels surrounding MaryJane at her farm .. the fluttering of THEIR gossamer wings that create ... THE WIND BENEATH HER WINGS .. that have brought us all together. I love reading of these dear ones in MaryJane's magazines! THANK YOU to each and every one of you!

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  12:46:19 PM  Show Profile
Wow! How true this is all is. And I needed it too....... You know we have good times, and we have dark times in our life. And I am so thankful for finding each and everyone of you, my girlfriends......

Thank you, and Thank MaryJane.... what would we do without her?

love, hugs, and strawberries to each and everyone, gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  1:02:34 PM  Show Profile
I just loved this post, it is exactly how I feel each day when I log onto this forum and exchange hearts with you girls!!! Blessings to all!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
And my new food blog at: www.homesteadblogger.com/gardencafe
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2006 :  11:02:48 AM  Show Profile
Love ya, Frannie!
Love ya, MaryJane!
Love ya, to all you FarmGirls who inspire me in some way each and every time I check in here!

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time."
James Taylor
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic from the depths of my heart ... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page