TexasJo
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Jody
Berthoud CO
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  6:18:27 PM  Show Profile
Denise, I don't even know when it started, although I have been picking up Mary Jane's Farm magazine for at least two years, maybe three and have loved every issue. I'm glad you are still here, even if you don't subscribe to the sisterhood part. Not sure what all that means, but no matter. You are here! And your comment about "never a silly question" reminded me of someone who used to say that to me and she was very dear and close to my heart. Thank you for making me remember.

Hugs,
Jo
Farmgirl Sister #5000

We can do it!
Go to Top of Page

littlepurpleflower
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

21 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  6:26:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jody!

Welcome! Glad you are here!!!

Blessings,
Michelle
Sister #4962

a flower to bring a smile! :)
Go to Top of Page

TexasJo
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Jody
Berthoud CO
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  6:30:39 PM  Show Profile
Awwhh,, Thanks Michelle! Looks like you are fairly new yourself! So welcome to you too!! I'm glad to be here! Which flower is "little purple flower"? My fave is Lavender. :)

We can do it!
Go to Top of Page

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  10:07:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
Welcome Jody...I usually just read the forums...havn't earned any babges etc..just love the forums...and once in a while I post...have had a couple of barters..just try to keep up with life..and these forums help keep me grounded when I need some down time and relax...I just am sure you will enjoy!! Blessings Shirl

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  03:27:43 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Jody to the farm. Glad to have you here.

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hodge-Lodge-Clothesline/285366378259342

Go to Top of Page

TexasJo
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Jody
Berthoud CO
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  11:03:33 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Shirl. :) There is certainly enough to read in here! Holy Smokes, I keep finding layers and layers of stuff! Very interesting and heartwarming, that's for sure. Feeds the soul. I'm glad you posted, it's great to hear from those that are on here. I don't know where Kit Carson is -- is that Southern Colorado? Sounds like a famous Western Movie town. (smile). I am a huge fan of the western movies. They are soothing to me and great background noise for napping on the couch. ;)

We can do it!
Go to Top of Page

TexasJo
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Jody
Berthoud CO
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  11:07:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi Tiana, thanks for the welcome! Gosh, I know absolutely nothing about Maryland. What's it like in your part of the country? We had quite the snow storm move through here yesterday and today it has kept me from the highways due to ice. What do you love about Maryland?

We can do it!
Go to Top of Page

will2farm
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

57 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  12:52:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jody! Like you, I'm new here also. Isn't it such a nice place? I've never made it to Colorado but it's on my wish list. I was so happy to see another lady with the name of Jody and spelled that way. Mine is too. Do you ever get the question, is it Jody with an i or ie? I always smile politely and say, it's Jody with a y because I'm fairly sure being the youngest of a farm brood, my mom said y oh y:)
Go to Top of Page

TexasJo
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Jody
Berthoud CO
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  1:06:47 PM  Show Profile
LOL!!!! HI JODY!(will2farm!) Isn't it funny to meet another one of us! I think there are a couple here at MJF --and I think some are with a "y", too. I haven't met very many Jody's in my life, so it's always fun when I do. I was a surprise to my mom (came only 11 months after my brother), so that must be y I'm a y too. hahaa.. I have never that before - thanks for the giggle. You must visit Colorado some day. It's worth it. What part of the country are you in?

We can do it!
Go to Top of Page

Heather B
True Blue Farmgirl

562 Posts

Heather
Longmont Colorado
USA
562 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  10:13:26 AM  Show Profile
Welcome aboard from a neighbor to your south...Longmont. Practically next door neighbors!

Heather

http://homesteadincity.blogspot.com/
http://littlehouseonthebumper.blogspot.com/ (My "glamper" page)

"Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty"
Farm Girl Sister #662
Go to Top of Page

TexasJo
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Jody
Berthoud CO
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  10:19:11 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, Heather --- You are very close! Thanks for the welcome. It's wonderful to meet a Farmgirl that lives so close by. Looks like you have been a Farmgirl for quite some time (#662!). I am very happy to be here and am learning so much and meeting many wonderful ladies. Looking forward to chatting with you more.

Jo
Farmgirl Sister #5000

We can do it!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic New Sister Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page