Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 No Place Like Home is Home! Check your Mailboxes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic No Place Like Home is Home! Check your Mailboxes Next Topic
Page: of 2

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 06 2005 :  8:28:27 PM  Show Profile
Oh, you are all so WONDERFUL !!! I am just headed off to bed and hadn't read your responses to your No Place Like Home Topic. Your support brings tears to my eyes! The magazine is what it is because we have such amazing farmgirl readers (and contributors)! Thank you all so much!

Much love,

Meg
ps. If you haven't received your mag yet, we only received a few intial boxes from the printer and promptly sent them all out to as many farmgirls as we could (I am hoping to get my official copy tomorrow). We will receive many more very soon! Have a marvelous weekend!
Go to Top of Page

connio
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

connie
springtown texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - May 07 2005 :  2:22:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi All Don't have a subscription--need to get one asap. Went to a Border's Books today, but alas there were no MJ copies yet!

Can't wait

Connie

cozycottage
Go to Top of Page

TheSoapMaven
True Blue Farmgirl

691 Posts

Susan
LA
USA
691 Posts

Posted - May 08 2005 :  03:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Send TheSoapMaven a Yahoo! Message
Oh...It is just beautiful! More-much more than I ever expected. This place, you people, MaryJane, staff, the magazine...all just godsends! I feel so connected here even if I only get to venture in so seldomly...hoping that will change! I want to get to know you all much better! But homeschooling, gardening, and soap business are just now allowing me any free time. And since my dad passed in November I have had so much to do for Mom. Who knew there would be so much "stuff" to take care of after someone's passing?? Nothing has been cut and dried...we have had twists and turns now for 5 months! But I have learned a lot! And that's what most everything is about, isn't it?

Thanks for sharing your lives! All of you...not just thru the magazine, but here as well.

Blessings to you all!

Blessings & Bliss!.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´ -:¦:-~Susan~
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*
Wife, Mother, Natural Woman, Savonnière, Writer, Baker, Gardener.
Soulmate to Jerry for 30 years
Mom to Zach, Gesikah, Nathan, Hannah, Rachel and Benjamin
Yetta to Sam

"It's no bad thing to celebrate a simple life" ~ Bilbo Baggins

If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you need to seriously re-examine your life.
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - May 09 2005 :  11:27:56 AM  Show Profile
Finally got the magazine! My husband had picked up the mail at the PO and ...well, let's just say it took a day longer. But it's here! And it's wonderful! I do a strange read from front to back, then back to front; it's good in both directions :) Now, to wait for the Farmgirl Kit....Enjoy, farmgirls!
Sharon
Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
635 Posts

Posted - May 10 2005 :  07:57:36 AM  Show Profile
I still don't have my magazine. I could cry! I live in a big city and none of the bookstores have it yet either! I'm going nuts!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic No Place Like Home is Home! Check your Mailboxes Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page