Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Dotee Doll Swap for FEB - PARTNERS POSTED!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dotee Doll Swap for FEB - PARTNERS POSTED! Next Topic
Page: of 3

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  07:28:26 AM  Show Profile
She's a beauty :) How about calling her Brendalla, after her crafty foster mom ;)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  09:06:41 AM  Show Profile
Hi Brenda, sent out your dotee today!! Hope you like her! Smiles, Beth Her name I think would be Perfumery! You'll see when you get her.....

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2013 :  10:19:22 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Beth, I'll keep on the lookout for her. I'm anxious to see what you've created! I'm working on yours right now. I've had a couple of different ideas this month and it took me a long time to settle on one. I hope you will like her.

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blogs at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com (farming) http://brightmeadowknits.blogspot.com (knitting) or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow

Edited by - brightmeadow on Feb 22 2013 10:20:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  02:43:06 AM  Show Profile
Mardy McFly aren't you a cutie.You must of had a ball at Mardi Gras :) Nice work Glenda...

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  02:44:05 AM  Show Profile
Miss Candy is headed your way Debbie, she pulled out the station, yesterday ;)

Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  06:23:42 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Madeline, Mardy likes to party hardy. I must admit Sassy Frassy misses her and is looking forward to meeting her new dotty sis from Darlene.

Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one.
Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  5:06:31 PM  Show Profile
Oh Darlene--- Ladybug is soooo cute. She has on the prettiest green dress with green beads and green is my favorite color. She looks like she is ready for a garden party and even came with a garden fountain to compliment her theme. I love the tiny pins in her hair with the ladybugs that are almost too small to be possible. Her hand painted face is exquisite. She and Sassy were instant friends. Now I have some better ideas on making Dotee dolls. Thanks for everything, and the poem too.

Farmgirl hugs, Glenda

Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one

Edited by - glendagoldenbp on Feb 23 2013 5:46:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  10:24:05 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad you like her, and Ladybug and Sassy look so cute together.. She was fun to create. I found some yarn that is like what you see on her braided hair. That was fun. I am happy you like it.
You are now hooked on Dotee's! :D
I really do think Sassy is adorable.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Feb 23 2013 10:25:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2013 :  05:58:42 AM  Show Profile
Isn't it amazing how each little dotee takes on a personality of her own, while she is being created? I use the same basic elements for each one, yet each one comes out totally different than the one before.

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blogs at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com (farming) http://brightmeadowknits.blogspot.com (knitting) or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2013 :  12:43:48 PM  Show Profile
Yes Brenda they sure do.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  03:24:05 AM  Show Profile
Nice job Darlene Lady Bug is a cutie :) I agree with you gals, I never know what my Dotee will look like until I start creating it & then it blooms. The one & only time I had an idea of how I wanted one to look was this swap & I had such a time with her blooming LOL Never again will I do that, they will take on their persona as I go along ;)

Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  10:35:46 AM  Show Profile
Maddie,
Received your box. However, I am waiting for you to receive yours before I open mine. With over an inch of solid ice on the roadways Friday, I did not get Dotee Rose in the mail until today. I send you an e-mail.

Hugs!
Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2013 :  04:42:21 AM  Show Profile
Beth,

Perfumery arrived yesterday and she is beautiful! She does look just like a bottle of expensive perfume. I love the glitter and glitz! So sweet! Thanks, I really enjoyed the swap. I would post a picture but have been having trouble getting pictures out of my phone lately.

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2013 :  07:01:18 AM  Show Profile
Hi Brenda, So glad you received her~~ I have trouble posting photos too! Happy crafting!! Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2013 :  4:22:42 PM  Show Profile
Maddie,

I just returned home. Sent you an e-mail.

Hugs!

Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2013 :  5:30:35 PM  Show Profile
Okay Maddie,

It is now 8:00PM and I cannot wait any longer to open my package.
Gee, I am all nervous and excited like a little kid at Christmas or a soon to be a 60 year old kid at Christmas. LOL!

I love her! Farmsisters, I have my very own personal "Candy Striper." She is so blasted cute and sweet. I absolutely adore her little nurses cap. And her little blue earrings match some stud earrings that I have and have had for years. You are so awesome at doing faces.
Please bottle some of your talent and send to me. I cannot wait for my daughter to see and meet Candy. My daughter is a trauma paramedic who works in the emergency room in our local hospital.

Gee, I am so excited, I almost forgot to mention the candy you sent.
It looks so yummy. But friend you did not have to do all that. You did way to much. Do I have to share with Big Buzz? He still has about 3 hours before arriving home. Our weather here is quickly becoming icy and snowy. He will love Candy and candy. LOL!

Maddie, Thank you so much for "Candy" and "candy." I will treasure her for years to come. She makes me smile when I look at her. I will treasure her like I treasure our friendship in the sisterhood.
You are just a little doll yourself.

Hope you have opened your package and I do hope Dotee Rose arrived all in tact. I loved making her for you.

Hugs my dear farmsister!

Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee

Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2013 :  6:09:18 PM  Show Profile
Dotee Doll friends,

I wish we could gather and play dollies! WOOHoo! that would be fun!
I love all of your dolls. Each doll shows the love the maker put into designing and making her special for her farmsister swap partners. I would also say, that all the dollies found their new homes to be exciting and wonderful.

My little "Candy Striper" made by Maddie, is already begging to go the hospital and find herself a cutie Doctor friend. Little Hussie!
She wants to play hospital. Guess I will have to keep a close eye on her. LOL!

I am looking forward to making a dotee doll for March

Hugs to all of the dollie artists.

Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2013 :  6:27:11 PM  Show Profile
That is so cute, Debbie!! Maddie is a talented farmsister!! Each dolly you make takes on it's own personality...They are such fun!! We are blessed with many, many talented farmsisters!!! Keep on crafting!!! Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2013 :  8:35:23 PM  Show Profile
Oh Debbie, so cute
Candy is really sweet and I agree it would be fun to get together and play with our dotee's.
I love it.
Thank you.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2013 :  02:55:18 AM  Show Profile
Hi Debbie :) I sent you an email, explaining why I was not able to participate in the opening of the boxes :(

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2013 :  03:00:14 AM  Show Profile
Well Gals are you ready for a Victorian Rose beauty named Dotee Rose ???? Thank You Debbie for brightening my pensive mood ;) She's gorgeous ~~~ She will hang around the house before she goes to the craft studio to meet the others :) I am glad you have welcomed Miss Candy Striper to your fold. I can't believe I originally made her tag up saying Miss Candy Stripper LOL...

Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2013 :  04:29:47 AM  Show Profile
Madeline,
Dotee Rose is adorable. Farmgirls are
so creative.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Let all that you do, be done in love. I Corinthians 16:14
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2013 :  04:30:45 AM  Show Profile
Mary,
Your Dottee is going in the mail today. I
hope you like her.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Let all that you do, be done in love. I Corinthians 16:14
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2013 :  3:50:46 PM  Show Profile
Maddie,

So happy that you like Dotee Rose. I really enjoyed making her for you. Thanks also for taking some pics. Did I send pics of Candy to your e-mail? I can't remember. I know I posted some here, but wanted to make sure you got a picture of Candy front and back.

Don't worry that you were unable to open your package at the same time. I am so glad you were there for the family with the sick dog. I have been through that before. I understand. I am glad you were there for them and hopefully able to calm them down.

Big Buzz and I are enjoying the candy. He has hidden his, and I cannot find it anywhere. I have a feeling he has devoured the entire bar. LOL!

Hugs to you dear friend.

Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2013 :  4:04:15 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Buzzn, your Rose is beautiful!! What a neat idea!! You and Big Buzz enjoy that candy!! Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dotee Doll Swap for FEB - PARTNERS POSTED! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page