Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Dotee Doll Swap for FEB - PARTNERS POSTED!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dotee Doll Swap for FEB - PARTNERS POSTED! Next Topic
Page: of 3

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2013 :  9:34:23 PM  Show Profile
Oh Dotee Rose is so cheery, nice Dotee Debbie.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2013 :  07:16:40 AM  Show Profile
Jenne... this is a sad note to tell you that your dotee girl slipped on my bathroom floor and broke her leg. She is now at the Dotee Hospital and is sending her Dotee Dog Spot to take her place. She didn't say if he was house broken. He should arrive soon!!

And just a note to say that Miss Rose Beauty is Awesome !

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2013 :  4:50:22 PM  Show Profile
Well the poor little dotee girl, I certainly hope she heals quickly. I am anxious to see Dotee Dog Spot. Cute! I can hardly wait to hear how his travel was.
hugs

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2013 :  2:12:46 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for the update Mary. I look forward to meeting dotee dog spot.
Real dog Oreo is looking forward to a new buddy!
I hope little girl dotee has a quick recovery.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Let all that you do, be done in love. I Corinthians 16:14
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2013 :  08:30:08 AM  Show Profile
Hi Brenda, Thanks for my lovely Valentine Dotee done up in denim! It was so cute! Lovely embroidery!! Loved the note about the ribbon! I am a retired first grade teacher and anything that little hands touch is special! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  05:44:22 AM  Show Profile
Jenne.. thanks for the newest member of my Dotee family.. It's actually Peter Rabbit's farm cousin, Bubba Blue Bunny.

The girls are sooo excited that they have their own personal Easter Bunny all year long. This means colored eggs and candy when ever they want ! (Gotta love those Peeps!)

This is their first "pet" and they are fawning all over him ! GREAT BUNNY.. THANKS A BUNCH! (PS, now they will have to help me plant carrots this year!)

Will have to post his picture later.. He has been kind of camera shy, overwhelmed by all the attention of the Dotee girls... I'll catch him later this week.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  07:28:44 AM  Show Profile
Mary, I am so glad he arrived safe and sound and is busy making new friends at his new home.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  2:10:33 PM  Show Profile
Mary,
Dotee Dog Spot was waiting for me at the Post Office today.
She is so cute and even came prepared packing with her a
bone and leash.
Thank you so very much. Real Dog Oreo and I will enjoy her
company.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  05:35:36 AM  Show Profile
jENNE

Got a picture of Spot before he boarded the plane to your house.. Here he is...With bone, leash and a get well card for his Dotee friend...

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  05:47:59 AM  Show Profile
Jenne
FINALLY got a picture of Bubba Blue Bunny. Tis the season and he has been hopping all over the place helping Peter get baskets ready for Easter.. (And he showed me picture of some of the chickens they have on staff who lay colored eggs! Sure, Santa's operation is bigger.. but the Easter Bunny and His family do a great job !

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  6:21:27 PM  Show Profile
Oh, gushingly, how adorable are Spot and Bubba Blue bunny, they would be so fun to have around the house.
Wonderful work done here.
I love them.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dotee Doll Swap for FEB - PARTNERS POSTED! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page